Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »
songbirdalice

''Hello Albus, a pleasure meeting you. I'm Willow'' She smiled.

7/23/2009 #601
K.J DarKnight

"Nice to meet you" Albus said offering a paw, he often forgot he was no longer human

Amara noticed Albus at another table, getting up she walked over "Is my cat bothering you?"

7/23/2009 #602
songbirdalice

She shook his paw, "No, he's quite a gentlemen.''

7/23/2009 #603
K.J DarKnight

Amara smirked and Albus grinned

"I'm Amara by the way" Amara introduced herself, I just got here today"

7/23/2009 #604
songbirdalice

Willow grinned, "Me too!' Oh and I'm Willow"

Saravinne finished her food and pushed the plate away. It being dark did not help her being tired. She rested her head on her arms and yawned.

7/23/2009 #605
K.J DarKnight

"What dorm you in?" Amara asked curiously

"Maybe you should go take a nap" Kelnis suggested

7/23/2009 #606
songbirdalice

"I'm in the white dorm.'' She grinned, "So is he your familiar or a pet...or aquaintance?" she asked looking at Albus.

Saravinne nodded and staggered on her feet, ''Okay.'' she yawned.

7/23/2009 #607
K.J DarKnight

"What's a familiar?" Amara asked curiously

"I'm a friend more then a pet, though she does feed me" Albus pitched in

7/23/2009 #608
songbirdalice

Willow chuckled, "A familiar acts as an assistant for a witch or warlock. usually a cat or wolf.''

7/23/2009 #609
K.J DarKnight

"Oh, well, he's certainly not helpful" Amara cast Albus a quick glance. "Hey" Albus protested "If it weren't for me you wouldn't be here" Albus pointed out "Yes but you wouldn't be able to talk if it weren't for me"

7/23/2009 #610
songbirdalice

Willow smiled watching the two argue.

Saravinne shuffled out.

((To black dorm))

7/23/2009 #611
K.J DarKnight

"So anyway, Willow" Amara turned her attention back to the other girl "What brings you here?"

7/23/2009 #612
songbirdalice

Willow shrugged, ''I had a dream about being here and I was so happy that I came.''

7/23/2009 #613
K.J DarKnight

"I guess that's as good a reason as any" Amara said with a slight shrug "So what classes are you taking?"

7/23/2009 #614
songbirdalice

''Potions, combat, zoology...'' She grinned.

7/23/2009 #615
K.J DarKnight

"Sweet, I think I have the same" Amara said before deciding to take a seat

7/23/2009 #616
songbirdalice

She grinned back, "Cool!"

7/23/2009 #617
BlackDove90

((Awe, I want to chat with willow and Albus!))

Having lost Luna, Alkas, and Ren, Finnagan found his end of the table seriously lacking anything interesting, except food of course, food was always interesting. He chuckled when all the lights were extimguished and hopped over to the guilty party.

"Hey Kel! Who're your firends?" Finnagan asked the shadow crawler. Before Kel could say anything though, he turned to the rest and said proudly. "I'm Finnagna, Finnagan Jones!" The fanfair played. "Now who are you guys?" A drumroll started up as he looked at the group expectantly.

7/23/2009 #618
K.J DarKnight

"So Willow, what do you do?" Amara asked hoping to make friends.

Albus went to licking his paws

7/23/2009 #619
BlackDove90

Finnagan cleared his throat. He wasn't used to being ignored. "Um, hi! I'm Finnagan!" The fanfare played, though it was somewhat deflated. "Who are you guys?" He ended every sentance with an exaggerated wave.

7/23/2009 #620
K.J DarKnight

((Sorry didn't see the post))

"I'm Amara and this is my cat Albus" Amara introduced them "Pleasure" the cat said with a yawn and went back to licking his paws and brushing them over his ears.

7/23/2009 #621
BlackDove90

((S'okay, I figured that was the case. It just makes it funnier))

Finnagan beamed, back in his element. "Helloooo!" Finnagan said picking up Albus high into the air and smiling at him. "I just love cats! They're so much better than those stupid dogs!"

((I had to do it. I justhad to do it! *Falls over laughing*))

7/23/2009 #622
K.J DarKnight

((ROFL))

Albus made a sort of scream of surprise mixed with a cats yowl of protest, for a a moment he wriggled around then gave up and went limp "This would never happen if I were human"

Amara giggled

Kelnis smirked

7/23/2009 #623
BlackDove90

Finnagan chuckled. "Human's not all it's cracked up to be," Finnagan told the cat stroking it's soft black fur with a finger as he held him. "And you are sooo CUTE!"

((I'm enjoying myself way too much))

7/23/2009 #624
K.J DarKnight

Albus couldn't help but start purring but stopped when he realized what he was doing "I was human once" he started purring again

((Lol))

7/23/2009 #625
BlackDove90

Finnagan nodded. "And I stand by what I said," he told the cat still stroking it. He looked up at Amara. "Were you the one who blew up all the lights just now?" He asked her.

7/23/2009 #626
K.J DarKnight

Albus glared for a moment but continued purring

"Er" Amara flushed pink "Yeah"

7/23/2009 #627
songbirdalice

Willow looked up at the ceiling, ''So that's why it's so dark...'' she grinned, ''I'm Willow the psychopath psychic, possible witch.'' she gleamed.

7/23/2009 #628
BlackDove90

Finnagan beamed again. Streamers appeared and confettie flew around Amara and the sounds of Kazues echoed around the hall playing nonsensical tunes. A banner appeared over the girl's head that read "CONGRATULATIONS" in bright shimmering colors and a pair of disembodied gloves floted over and patted her on the back. "That was briliant. You have GOT to teach me that spell," he told her still holding and stroking the cat. His ears were wiggling wildly.

Finnagan looked over at Willow and anoher set of gloves waves at her. "Hi, Willow! Nice to meet you!"

7/23/2009 . Edited 7/23/2009 #629
K.J DarKnight

"Yeah sorry about that" Amara said glancing up "But that's awesome, I'm a witch" she said cheerily

Amara turned bright red "Er, alright....I did it wrong though"

7/23/2009 . Edited 7/23/2009 #630
« Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member