Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
i wish i invented the internet

In the Green Houses near Yellow Dorm.

Taught by Proffesor P. Aisley

8/5/2008 #1
Boooklover

As soon as Aaron entered the Botany greenhouse, his senses were almost overwhelmed by the powerful scents, strange colours and general humidity of the place. The atmosphere didn't overwhelm him, however; it relaxed him, and he walked in feeling like this wasn't a class, but a holiday.

12/3/2008 #2
Zina Nevirone

((From Blue Dorm.))

Jams followed closely, he didn't like the heat and the sun was coming in way to strongly.

12/3/2008 #3
Boooklover

Aaron walked on, oblivious to the discomfort of his classmate as was his unfortunate custom. He glanced round, trying to find the elusive Professor Aisley.

12/3/2008 #4
Zina Nevirone

Jams took a table in what he hoped would be partially in shade in a little while, and he pointed out the short man, who he thought to Professor Aisley, in the corner.

12/3/2008 #5
Boooklover

The short man whom Jams had pointed out turned round to see his students, and waved, "I'll be right with you, I just need to finish milking the Uddered Jupiter Sheep Plant". He returned his attention to the plant, the appearance of which was very much contained in its name.

12/3/2008 #6
Zina Nevirone

Jams blinked at the unusual name and hid from the sun.

12/3/2008 #7
Xeverus E. Miller

((from Courtyard))

Before Marcus could touch the door knob he felt that there were people inside.... Human people. his right arm tingled as he recalled the other schools that rejected him over the past few years. He just stood there... waiting.

1/7/2009 . Edited 1/7/2009 #8
Zina Nevirone

Jams smelt him as he stood there and he wrinkled his nose. Too many new humans.

1/7/2009 #9
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus sensed that someone was looking at him, no.... it was like someone was examining him. he opened the door and saw the inside of the green house it was full of unsual plants and it was thouroughly Humid, but what caught Marcus attention was a boy that had floppy brown hair. it seemed that he was hiding from the sun's glare, Marcus could sense that there was something different about that boy he smiled because he knew he had chance of making friends with that boy because they are not "human". Marcus walked towards the boy and held out his right arm "Hi, I'm Marcus.... just to be clear I'm not human" he said. he wished that the boy would notice that his right arm was different from the left despite the sleeves and the gloves covering it.

1/8/2009 #10
Zina Nevirone

Jams looked at Marcus' arm, but said nothing, having grown up around his now tempermental sister, and shook Marcus' hand. "I'm James or Jams. Whichever you prefer to call me."

1/8/2009 #11
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus smiled as he released James' hand, he then stood beside James and waited for the prof to came. Minutes passed and Marcus' right arm tingled again, it only meant one thing: he need to kill something. "hey James? random question, is there a monster-infested dungeon here in the school?" he asked as he tried to control his arm.

1/9/2009 #12
Zina Nevirone

"I don't know." Jams admitted, "I haven't really been here all that long. There could be."

1/9/2009 #13
Xeverus E. Miller

As James finished his sentence, Marcus' arm began to twitch painfully so he grabed it with his left hand and tried to stop it "kill him" said a voice in his head "Not him, He's not human.... I only kill humans" he countered in his head.

"either way, you can't stop me from taking over" replied the voice

"I said not him!"

"what is wrong with you? it isn't like The Human Slayer to stop his hunger for the death of others... ah yes the pleasure of consuming one's soul are you going to reject it now that your body wants it?"

the voice was tempting him and Marcus admits that he's having a hard time going against his desires "kill... kill..... Kill..."

"Shut up!"He shouted

1/9/2009 #14
Zina Nevirone

Jams, being a telepath, heard all of this. "You need to kill? You better get out of here. I don't need Aaron getting hurt."

Jams stood up and watched Marcus carefully.

1/9/2009 #15
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus couldn't control it. A sharp claw came out of his right arm and ripped his glove apart.

"Run!" he we warned James, trying to give the student time to escape while he tried to stop himself as long as he could.

1/9/2009 . Edited 1/9/2009 #16
Zina Nevirone

Jams instead dragged Marcus out into the hall and pinned him to the wall.

"No." he told him, answering Marcus' order and the fact that he would not let Marcus kill him.

1/9/2009 #17
Xeverus E. Miller

"what the heck?! I Said RUN! warn the other students if you can" shouted Marcus, but it was too late.

His eyes turned Black and lunged to towards James.

"Marcus! Telos Orpheus Eclessia!" Jenova who had just came in trapped Marcus in a Box like energy field in the air. She quickly took a collar that she was hiding in her suit and threw it onto Marcus (it passed through the box because she can choose who or what to capture) which snapped perfectly onto his neck.

His eyes turned green again and Jenova released him from the box making him fall on his knees.

1/9/2009 #18
Zina Nevirone

Jams. who was always unfazed by near death experiences shook his head.

1/9/2009 #19
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus was panting it took him a few seconds before realizing that he was wearing The Demon Collar a device that could restrain Demons

Jenova ran towards him and Helped him up "Marcus! are you alright?"

"Jenova you Idiot! I almost killed someone and you're asking me am I alright?! you should be worried about him instead!" he shouted pushing her hand aside.

1/9/2009 #20
Zina Nevirone

Jams rolled his eyes. Yeah, worry about me. I've fought worse.

1/9/2009 #21
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus retracted his claw back to his Demon arm. "sorry James..." he said, unable to look at james.

1/9/2009 #22
Zina Nevirone

"Don't worry about." Jams laughed. "You barely even scratched me." then he added. "Plus I'm sure I could easily beat you in a fight."

1/9/2009 #23
Xeverus E. Miller

"yeah I think you do... but being a vamp yourself you should know better" said Jenova who was irritated at James, Marcus had the pleasure of slapping her.

"that's really you isn't Jenova? always harassing people? Is the Evergrande family now accepting espionage? you humans disgust me" said Marcus as he forcefully took Jenova's map from her pocket and left

(Marcus went towards the dungeon)

leaving Jenova teary-eyed

1/9/2009 #24
Zina Nevirone

"Wow. That's harsh." Jams stared after Marcus.

1/9/2009 #25
Xeverus E. Miller

"I... I ... I just wanted to make him feel that.... he isn't alone..." Sobbed Jenova as she ran behind a row of normal ferns and started to cry.

1/9/2009 #26
Zina Nevirone

Jams followed, but didn't get too close. He didn't trust himself with any human but Dani. "Hey, if he's going to act like such a jerk give him a bit of space until he feels better, okay?"

1/9/2009 #27
Xeverus E. Miller

"No!" she whinned, "Its all my fault why he's like that... at first.... he was kind to me" she sobbed as hard as ever, remembering the mean but sweet Marcus. "he wasn't like that before.... Until I "tricked" him" she sobbed

1/9/2009 #28
Zina Nevirone

Jams saw the "old" Marcus in her head as she thought of him. "Tricked him?"

1/9/2009 #29
Xeverus E. Miller

"It was three years ago" Jenova started to wipe her tears "we only known each other for 6 months but we already shared a bond of friendship, at that time he was Known as CODENAME: Marcus the Human Slayer in the Demon slayer's guild other informations are classified" she touched her necklace that used to belong to Marcus as she continued.

"I was the youngest demon slayer at that time and I caught Marcus I was supposed to execute him but he showed signs that he had some humanity left in him so I let him go and treated his wounds... months later My family heard of what I've done and they said they wanted to meet Marcus of course I was Happy since it was mother who said it" said jenova

"Marcus was reluctant at first but since he trusted me as a friend he agreed" Jenova remembered the worried face of Marcus 3 years ago swore to protect her from harm with his life.

"then.... when we came to the manor... they... they... They captured him and placed a Norderai seal on him so that they can control him for their own purposes, of course It wouldn't have happend if I hadn't forced him, he hated me ever since"

1/9/2009 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member