Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Zina Nevirone

"I can see why..." Jams had taked to breathing through his mouth. He hadn't realised how long it was since he's last 'fed'.

1/9/2009 #31
Xeverus E. Miller

"they treated him as if he was an animal that collar that I used to restrain him wasn't necessary before.... he could control his Other-self perfectly but I know... out of hatred and sadness he lost the will to fight it" Jenova blamed herself terribly for what happened.

"my mother can control Marcus anytime she wants and it bothered Marcus deeply, he never talked to to me anymore and when he heard the news that he was to become my "guardian" He became more bitter thats why... I wanted to earn his trust again but he won't even look at me" ended Jenova

1/9/2009 #32
Zina Nevirone

"You shouldn't have used that collar if it annoys him so much." Jams bit his lip.

((Gotta go to bed.))

1/9/2009 #33
Xeverus E. Miller
Jams was right, That Collar annoyed Marcus but Jenova had to make a compromise "it was inevitable... because if he kills one more Human, The Guild will Issue an execution order" She now stood up and faced Jams "I dont want to lose Marcus, I know deep inside him the overprotective but kind Marcus is still there. "Like Marcus I have two Goals to either be with him or make sure that he lives"
1/9/2009 . Edited 1/9/2009 #34
Xeverus E. Miller
Jenova held Jams' hand and looked at him in the eye "Please,try and be a friend with him, Because of what happened today I'm sure Marcus will never speak with me... I just want him to realize that he is not alone". She released his hand and sat on the far corner of the greenhouse, holding Marcus' Necklace
1/9/2009 #35
Zina Nevirone

Jams watched Jenova and sighed. He hated seeing humans sad, but he understood how she felt. He'd once lost both Kayt and Rachel. He shuddered and went back into the greenhouse, but kept his distance from Aaron. He needed to hunt.

1/10/2009 #36
Boooklover

Aaron, having been silent with curiosity as the drama unfolded, was slightly bewildered. To distract himself from this, he turned his attention to Professor Aisley, whose milking quest seemed to have angered the Uddered Jupiter Sheep Plant. The tiny teacher seemed to have the situation under control, and the plant calmed down as he escaped one of the plant's many red wooly vines. Aaron was impressed, and fascinated by the plant.

1/10/2009 #37
Zina Nevirone

Jams watched the plant and the Professor. And he couldn't help wondering how someone so short could control such a wild plant.

1/11/2009 #38
Xeverus E. Miller

Jenova didn't watch anything that the professor was doing, instead she was reading Marcus' mind for the last few hours hoping that the was a slight note of forgiveness but there was none.

minutes later there was a sudden burst of emotion in Marcus' mind and as she paid more attention on his thoughts she was extremely worried as the two students who helped her earlier may be in danger.

"Gilgamesh.... Evangelion" she gasped.

1/12/2009 #39
Zina Nevirone

((Really it's something like minutes.))

James' shot her a look.

1/12/2009 #40
Xeverus E. Miller

((what?!.... Oh! right Jeez sorry about that! cuz its been hours since I last posted, I've kinda been addicted to This Rp lately so I sometimes mess up the timeline with on how long I haven't posted.)

Jenova didn't mean to alert Jams but it was the worst possibl scenario that could ever happen.

Marcus! please you have to escape! you can't defeat him! she was transmitting her thoughts onto Marcus' mind using the Necklace

1/12/2009 #41
Zina Nevirone

Jams walked over to her. "What's he doing?"

1/13/2009 #42
Xeverus E. Miller

Jenova looked at Jams thinking twice if she should tell him but.... Marcus needs help

"he's fighting to protect your friends" she said to him.

1/13/2009 #43
Zina Nevirone

"Danni and Kayt?" Jams asked, "Because if it's Esarosa, she can handle herself."

1/13/2009 #44
Xeverus E. Miller

"no not her!" she shouted "he's fighting against Gilgamesh Evangelion! he's a dangerous man! he can summon monsters at will and if Danni and Kayt isn't discreet with their answers he won't think twice to kill them!" Said Jenova

1/13/2009 #45
Zina Nevirone

"I have to go there, I can't let Danni get hurt." Jams said, heading for the door, he knew Kayt would do all she could to save her, but there was only so much she could do, before she got hurt, or killed herself.

1/13/2009 #46
Xeverus E. Miller

Jenova decided to join Jams, forgetting to read Marcus' mind because of extreme worry

1/13/2009 #47
Zina Nevirone

((To Combat Class.))

1/13/2009 #48
Xeverus E. Miller

Jenova followed him

((to Combat Class))

1/13/2009 #49
Zina Nevirone

((From Yellow Dorm.))

Jams flopped back into his seat. Was it just him or was the teacher still battling with the plant?

1/21/2009 #50
Xeverus E. Miller

((from yellow dorm))

Jenova saw Jams on his seat but she wanted to be alone so she sat o the far corner

1/22/2009 #51
Zina Nevirone

Jams sighed.

1/23/2009 #52
Zina Nevirone

((From Garden City.))

Kayt peered through the glass at Jams, who looked confused. 'What?' he mouthed at her.

She signalled him to come over to her and he looked at Professor Aisley who was still concentrating hard with his plant.

Jams snuck out of class and looked at Kayt. "What do you want?"

"We're going to KFC." she said, letting him into her mind so he could see everything that had happened since they had last seen each other.

"And you're definitely alright?" Jams asked Ruenis.

1/23/2009 #53
Xeverus E. Miller

Ruenis nodded "yeah but it felt like he took my soul out notb that I've expierienced it"

Marcus looked at the glass and saw Jenova sitting in the corner

1/23/2009 #54
Zina Nevirone

"Ouch." Jams said, today more relaxed than yesterday.

Kayt followed Marcus' gaze, then dropped her eyes.

1/23/2009 #55
Xeverus E. Miller

"so are we going?" Asked marcus not liftng his eyes from Jenova

1/23/2009 #56
Zina Nevirone

Kayt nodded. Smile back.

1/23/2009 #57
Xeverus E. Miller

"you won't mind if we brought someone along do you?" Marcus couldn't help but notice Jenova

1/23/2009 #58
Zina Nevirone

"Of course not." Kayt answered before Jams and Danni.

1/23/2009 #59
Xeverus E. Miller

with Kayt's approval he snuck in the greenhouse and talked to Jenova

"you Hungry?" he asked

"kinda..." she said in a low voice

"Come me"

"WHAT?!" Jenova jumped from her seat but before she could say anything she was pulled by Marcus out of the green house

1/23/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member