Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Zina Nevirone

In Courtyard.

Taught by Mr. K. Wombat (Because he moves like a puma...)

8/5/2008 #1
Zina Nevirone

((From Yellow Dorm.))

Kaytlyn wondered into the empty courtyard and looked around wondering where her teacher might be when she saw Hoshi and waved.

((From the Red Dorm.))

"I had no idea you were in this class!" Kaytlyn squealed and hugged her.

"Neither did I. I thought you had combat with Danielle." Hoshi hugged her friend back.

((From the Green Dorm.))

"She does." Danni's voice said dully. "Are you sure you're in this class Hoshi? You don't really need to learn how to fight."

Hoshi groaned, "If you're here Danielle, I might as well leave."

9/26/2008 #2
Zina Nevirone

"Go on then. No-one's going to srop you." Danni held Kayt back.

"Fine. I will. Bye Kayt." Hoshi stormed off.

((To Red Dorm.))

"Danni!" Kayt whined.

12/3/2008 #3
K.J DarKnight

Anna, Kat and Bran soon got to the courtyard

1/3/2009 #4
Zina Nevirone

Kayt and Danni watched as people entered their class, but said nothing, who were they to care.

1/3/2009 #5
Reine Ayten

Bran looked over at Kayt and Danni, but didn't say a word.

1/3/2009 #6
K.J DarKnight

"Um, Anna, maybe we should wait till this class is over" Kat suggested

1/3/2009 #7
Zina Nevirone

Kayt, who had heard this, shrugged. "Unless you want the teacher do whatever you like. Teach has gone AWOL."

1/3/2009 #8
Reine Ayten

Bran was silent, watching everyone.

1/3/2009 #9
K.J DarKnight

Anna said nothing but went over to whee the weapons where kept and started looking through them

1/3/2009 #10
Reine Ayten

Bran stayed back. He didn't need a weapon at the moment.

1/3/2009 #11
K.J DarKnight

Anna selected a few things "Alright, this should do" she said to nobody in particular

1/4/2009 #12
Reine Ayten

Bran looked over at Anna. "What did you choose?"

1/4/2009 #13
K.J DarKnight

"Well, all the guns are air soft or paintball, they wont help, so I got these" Anna said showing him a long staff that looked a bit beat up from use,but still strong enough. She also held a couple of air soft hand guns "They will have to do"

1/4/2009 #14
Reine Ayten

Bran nodded slightly. He glanced at the window with a terrified look on his face.

1/4/2009 #15
K.J DarKnight

"Whats wrong?" Anna asked glancing at the window too

1/4/2009 #16
Reine Ayten

Bran shook his head. "It's nothing, really." He looked back at Anna. "Can we just get this over with, please?"

1/4/2009 #17
K.J DarKnight

Anna nodded "of course...."

1/4/2009 #18
Reine Ayten

Bran led the way out of the class down to the lake.

1/4/2009 #19
K.J DarKnight

Anna and Kat fallowed

((to the lake))

1/4/2009 #20
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus came to the courtyard but as he arrived the place was desserted, he lowered his Headset on dismay "great.... the only place where I can legally bash someone's skull and the party died" he sighed and left the courtyard and went towards Botany class

1/7/2009 #21
Zina Nevirone

"He seemed nice." Danni mused as Marcus walked away.

"He completely blanked us." Kayt laughed.

1/7/2009 #22
Xeverus E. Miller

((from Yellow Dorm))

Jenova came to the courtyard and saw two students but none looked like Marcus so she decided to explore the courtyard but non to avail.

She went towards the two students and asked "hey uh... have you seen a boy named Marcus Ciello? black hair, green eyes, he wears gloves all the time, he's kinda hot temperred and he doesn't pay attention to small details you know when there are only a few people in the room he would likely say that there is none and go off another location? its really urgent that I see that four eyes immediately"

1/9/2009 . Edited 1/9/2009 #23
Zina Nevirone

"Yeah." Dani nodded. "He came in a couple of minutes ago and then walked out again."

Kayt nodded.

1/9/2009 #24
Xeverus E. Miller

Jenova was relieved at Danni and Kayt's reply "thank you he's here" she whispered,

"can you please tell me where he is? its really important that I see him today as soon as possible" she begged, as she took out her odd watch from her pocket and saw that the two hands were beginning to turn red.

1/9/2009 #25
Zina Nevirone

Danni looked at Kayt and Kayt closed her eyes scanning everyone's minds to see which way he went.

"Botany." she mumbled.

1/9/2009 #26
Xeverus E. Miller

"Thank you" Said Jenova as she ran towards Botany class.

1/9/2009 #27
Zina Nevirone

Kayt opened her eyes and shrugged. "I think Jams is in trouble though."

Dani stared at her and her calmness.

"He can hold his own." Kayt reminded her, "He's almost as strong as She is."

Dani nodded.

1/9/2009 #28
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh came into the courtyard, his cloak covering his face. He saw Danni and Kayt together, he stared at them for a moment before continuing to rest underneath a tree "you have to come out sooner or later" he whispered as he observed the courtyard

1/10/2009 . Edited 1/10/2009 #29
Zina Nevirone

Kayt watched the newcomer.

"What is it Kayts?" Danni asked slowly.

Kayt shrugged.

1/10/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member