Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Xeverus E. Miller

"still you know about "it" right? the letter?" asked Marcus

1/14/2009 #91
Zina Nevirone

"Yes. I saw it in your memories..." Kayt looked down, then added, "Sorry."

1/14/2009 #92
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus turned on his MP3 player though he didn't wore his head set he just let the music play in his neck

"Dreamless dorm, ticking clock

I walk away from the soundless room Windless night

moonlight melts My ghostly shadow

to the lukewarm gloom

Nightly dance

of bleeding swords

Reminds me that

I still live

I will burn my dread

I once ran away from the god of fear And he chained me to despair

Burn my dread I'll break the chain And run till I see the sunlight again I'll lift my face and run to the sunlight"

"don't worry Jenova can do the same but she has to have the person's most prized possession" said Marcus thinking about his necklace

1/14/2009 #93
Xeverus E. Miller

"sorry I meant she can read my mind but not see my memories either way it doesn't bother me" He explained for not being clear ealier

1/14/2009 #94
Zina Nevirone

"I can everything in your head, my friend used to be able to show people what was in her head and we could do this really weird thing. I could show her my dreams and she'd show them to Jams or whoever. It was really freaky." Kayt grinned.

1/14/2009 #95
Xeverus E. Miller

It left Marcus silent wondering on what it was like to have friends..... aside from the ones who stab you in the back

1/14/2009 #96
Zina Nevirone

"I'm your friend now." Kayt told him, not really giving him any choice.

1/14/2009 #97
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus raised his eyebrow "you mean you don't mind being friends with a person who shares his body with a Demon's soul?"

1/14/2009 #98
Zina Nevirone

"Um...put it this way, I can relate." Kayt bit her lip.

1/14/2009 #99
Xeverus E. Miller

"..... don't worry I won't ask but atleast you can control whatever's inside of you more than mine" Marcus was glad but inside his head he entered weirdo mode

gee I never had a friend before..... THIS IS TEH GREATEST DAE OF MY LIIIIIFE!

1/14/2009 . Edited 1/14/2009 #100
Zina Nevirone

"I can't control her, she just chooses not to put herself at risk..." Kayt shrugged again, but smiled at the thoughts in Marcus' head. "But I have to warn you. I am actually dying. Granted, really slowly, but...it's a really long story..."

1/14/2009 #101
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus crossed arms "we're not far of after all. Because I know I have to die soon" he said

"you know about the letter right? The main reason why I wnat James to kill me is becuase once I prove that.... this person that you see here doesn't exist I canprove the existence of the Little boy who befriended a demon and died many years ago, andthe main reason why I can't die on any other ways is because of My mother's last words.... remember that you have to live"

1/14/2009 #102
Zina Nevirone

Kayt looked at him. "Jams will do it, killing's easy for him. He has to do it to survive, but not demons, just humans." Kayt sighed. "He'll do it though. He would have done before if Jenova hadn't stopped him. He thought you were going to hurt Danni..."

1/14/2009 #103
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus shook his head "no Azrael wasn't going for Danni, he was going for Jenova. He also thought that I could trust her years ago he just wanted to even the odds... besides Danni's pure heart can repel Azrael"

1/14/2009 #104
Xeverus E. Miller

"um... Kayt did you really mean those things? about me being your friend? are you sure James won't mind?" Marcus was shy on asking the question but he wanted to have some memories to cherish before ending "it"

1/14/2009 #105
Zina Nevirone

"Jams didn't know who Azrael was going for. He'll protect Danni to the end of time and if he thinks she's in danger he'll fight." Kayt shook his head, then added, "Jams doesn't mind who I'm friends with. Even if he did it's not up to him who I'm friends with."

1/15/2009 #106
Xeverus E. Miller

so she really meant those words,

"very well then I guess i have to do soemthing for you don't I? as long as I can still control Azrael, I'll protect you.... both from the others and from myself" said Marcus, thinkning that maybe it was time that he trusted someone again.

are.... you really.... sure about this Marcus? can you Handle.... the possibility of betrayal... like that of that Demon Slayer's asked Azrael

...... I want to change, Azrael, I'm a student now not a Human slayer, if not completely I want to atleast know what it's like to be Human.

1/15/2009 #107
Zina Nevirone

"You don't have to protect me. I'm very well protected." Kayt said, but she smiled. "And I won't betray you."

1/15/2009 #108
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus smiled "Either way, Its the least I can do"

((From Yellow dorm))

Ruenis came to the courtyard and saw Marcus and Kayt talking to each other.

Hey! there he is!

Marcus turned but Ruenis hid himself behind a pillar

"is it me or someone's watching us?" he asked

1/15/2009 #109
Zina Nevirone

"There's someone watching us." Kayt nodded.

1/15/2009 #110
Xeverus E. Miller

uh oh.... great, If I'm going to surprise him then now's my only chance!

Ruenis emerged and ran towards Marcus with his arms open (apparently is trying to give marcus a big hug)

"Brotherrrr! agh!"

when he was only a few meters away from Marcus he tripped and fell on his face in the grass

"oh, you again' said Marcus in his usual non caring voice when he saw Ruenis on the ground

1/15/2009 #111
Zina Nevirone

"Aw. He's sweet." Kayt commented, but she made no move to see if he was alright.

1/15/2009 #112
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus went to help Ruenis up "are you alright?--" he asked

hold on a sec..... trench coat..... cargo pants.... HEY THAT"S MY WARDROBE!

Ruenis stood up and removed the grass on his clothes before turning to Marcus

"Hi brother!" he then saw Kayt looking at him "Hi!" Ruenis gave out a cheerful smile

1/15/2009 #113
Zina Nevirone

Kayt smiled. "Hey."

1/15/2009 #114
Xeverus E. Miller

"Okay Ruenis why are you here?" asked Marcus

Ruenis put his hands behind his head and answered without removing his smile "I got transferred here" he said

"..... Kayt what is he up to?"

Ruenis didn't care

whatever, there's no way you'll know that I bragged my Aunt to let me enroll here that way We can be Together XD!

((sorryG2G))

1/15/2009 #115
Xeverus E. Miller

((alright I'm back!))

Marcus waited for Kayt to answer but he suddenly felt dizzy and his eyesight became blurry.

What's happening Azrael? He asked his Other Self

I... don't know... I can't detect what is happening.... chances are high that this is forbidden magic.... you have to withstand it though I can't sense who is using... this spell... I can feel that he doesn't have the strength.... to hold it for a long.... period of time

Marcus did as told, but he didn't want Kayt to worry after all he promised that he will now protect Kayt and he didn't want to look useless so he tried his best to hide the pain

1/15/2009 . Edited 1/15/2009 #116
Zina Nevirone

Kayt smiled at Ruenis. She wouldn't tell. It was way to sweet, and then she noticed Marcus. He'd obviously forgetten she could read his mind. "What's wrong?" she asked.

1/16/2009 #117
Xeverus E. Miller

"Nothing... just a slight migrane" Said Marcus, He placed his hands on his pockets so he could clench them.

heh, your tactics are good, make me lose consiousness then when you see the chance you'll swooop in and harm Ruenis and Kaytbut that would mean hurting them.... so what's the bounty on my head this time? I haven't even nearly scratched a human yet.

in order to fight it Marcus decided to continue the conversation.

"so what dorm are you in Ruenis?, it doesn't matter if you're here anyway" asked Marcus

"I got sorted into the Yellow dorm" said Ruenis

"good, because i'm in the blue dorm" said Marcus

Ruenis dropped his jaw on surprise and let out a long 'What?!'

Hey that's not fair! I did tell the headmaster that I want to be in whichever dorm dorm brother is!.... oh....... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, I just have to sneak myself in his dorm!

1/16/2009 #118
Zina Nevirone

"Um...Are you human Ruenis?" Kayt asked in what seemed an out of the blue way, but in reality she didn't want humans sneaking into Jams' dorm in the middle of the night.

1/16/2009 #119
Xeverus E. Miller

"hm?" Ruenis gave out an innocent confusing look so Marcus answered Kayt for him

"he's a Lycan"

knowing what they are now talking about Ruenis also answered

"but not a Werewolf" he said.

1/16/2009 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member