Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Zina Nevirone

Located in the labs in the basement.

Taught by Professor S. N. Ape

8/5/2008 #1
Zina Nevirone

((From the Lake.))

Kayt followed by Danni entered the Potions classroom.

1/22/2009 #2
Xeverus E. Miller

((from lake))

"whoa nice classroom" said Marcus as he saw the Cauldrons and all the bunsen burners

"that's a big cauldron" Ruenis saw the Large cauldron which is definitely used by the teacher

"that's where they cook children" Joked Marcus

Ruenis was silent "......... I don't think I'm safe here"

1/22/2009 #3
Zina Nevirone

"He's joking." Kayt reassured Ruenis.

1/22/2009 #4
Xeverus E. Miller

"you sure?" he asked Kayt

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight" said Marcus trying to stop himslelf from doing more

1/22/2009 #5
Zina Nevirone

"Yeah, I'm sure." Kayt nodded laughing. "Otherwise you wouldn't be here right now.

1/22/2009 #6
Xeverus E. Miller

"lets take our seats okay? I smell that teach is coming" Said Ruenis

1/22/2009 #7
Zina Nevirone

Kayt took a seat and pulled Danni down beside her.

1/22/2009 #8
Xeverus E. Miller

Ruenis and Marcus sat beside each other on the Table adjacent Danni and kayts

Professor Snape came in a hurry but he was calm as if he really walks like that.

"There will be no foolish wand-waving in this class" he then stopped infront of the large Cauldron and faced the students

"As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle cience and exact art that is potion making. however, for those select few who possess the predisposition. Ican teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. i'll show how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper to death" Snape crossed arms.

"whoa.... this teach is cool" whispered Marcus who was intently listening to Snape

1/22/2009 #9
Zina Nevirone

Kayt listened, but she wasn't impressed. It sounded like he;d rehearsed far too much.

1/22/2009 #10
Xeverus E. Miller

"and then again there are some of you who have come to this school in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to question the Teacher's Expierience" Said Snape in a harsh voice

It made Marcus and Reunis uncomfortable because they thought that this teacher nows about their overall abilities.

I like this guy, seriuos and straight to the point thought Marcus

1/22/2009 #11
Zina Nevirone

Kayt blinked. Did he give this speech to everyone?

Danni however was listening intently.

1/22/2009 #12
Xeverus E. Miller

Snape drew his wand and waved it to a large wardrobe to glide to his side whose sides are bounded with mirrors

"this part of my teachings is not mandatory but I want to know how strong you are against your fears, Potion making is a dangerous subject one wrong move and it will cost you your life........"

Ruenis sniffed the air to know what's in the wardrobe and was surprised "its a boggart" he whispered

1/22/2009 #13
Zina Nevirone

Kayt moved in her seat. This was not the type of boggrt that her friend Kaleb is. No, this was the kind she didn't like.

Danni turned to face her. "Kayt?"

Kayt shook her head. There was no way she was going near that thing.

1/22/2009 #14
Xeverus E. Miller

"like I said, it is not Mandatory I won't expect you todig your own grave let alone face your fears, but you have one chance to prove me that I am wrong" Snape took out his pocket watch "you have one minute to decide"

Marcus placed his hand on his chin thinking on what is his greatest fear

Ruenis on the other hand clearly knows what is his

1/22/2009 #15
Zina Nevirone

Danni knew what hers was. And she wouldn't mind if people laughed.

But Kayt didn't need more people to know about her. And she didn't want ANYONE to know that she was afraid of it.

1/22/2009 #16
Xeverus E. Miller

"Three... two.... one...." Snape closed his pocket watch "Volunteers?" he looked at them but no one stood "it seems i righ-"

Ruenis suddenly raised his hand, Marcus looked at him shocked.

"I want to try" Ruenis said in a stern voice.

1/22/2009 #17
Zina Nevirone

Danni smiled at him.

1/22/2009 #18
Xeverus E. Miller

Snape raised his eyebrow in satisfaction "ah the Lycan, it seems youwant to prove that your are proud of your race.... but of course are you one of those very few who backs out when all is ready?"

"I'll prove that you're wrong" Said Ruenis

Marcus went to his side and whispered "you don't have to do this Ruenis"

"yes listen to your friend maybe then you'll realize and accept your cowardice" said Snape

"I'm not backing out" Ruenis gave out a low growl

"then please come forward" Snape moved the wardrobe so that they can have more space

1/22/2009 #19
Zina Nevirone

Danni watched and Kayt shut her eyes.

1/22/2009 #20
Xeverus E. Miller

Ruenis did as told, facing the wardrobe seeing his reflection in the mirror. Snape flicked his wand and the door opened, A figure stepped out and Ruenis gasped. it was the Imperial soldier that almost killed him, his ears fell limp on his head and he stopped wagging his tail, The soldier was holding his rifle with a bayonet slowly walking towards Ruenis

Snape was watching carefull on what would Ruenis do

Marcus got ready to retract his claw in case something happens

1/22/2009 #21
Zina Nevirone

Kayt opened er eyes and watched the soldier boggart.

1/22/2009 #22
Xeverus E. Miller

Ruenis whimpered as he took a step back the soldier boggart closing in on him, the professor still wasn't doing anything and instead crossed his arms.

1/22/2009 #23
Zina Nevirone

Kayt stood up, but she was afraid of what the boggart would become if she went near it. "Please stop." she begged Professor Snape.

1/22/2009 #24
Xeverus E. Miller

Upon hearing Kayt's voice, Ruenis managed to muster enough courag, clenched his fist and took a step forward.

Brother's watching me, I have to show him that I appreciate what he's done to me even though he never intended to save me

his fear was now gone and stared at the boggart straight in the eyes "stay dead" He then gave out a very loud bark which echoed through the halls the bogart quickly dissolved into smoke and returned to the wardrobe he then fell on his knees panting Marcus went to help him up.

"now are you proud of me brother?" asked Ruenis

"tsk, I was always proud of you silly" Answered Marcus as he took Ruenis back to his seat.

Snape clapped at Ruenis' achievement "well done, you've made me interested"

1/22/2009 #25
Zina Nevirone

Kayt sat down again, hoping that no-one else wanted to face the boggart.

1/22/2009 #26
Xeverus E. Miller

"anyone else who would like to prove that i'm wrong?" the challenge was there but there was no challengers

1/22/2009 #27
Zina Nevirone

Danni shook her head and Kayt kept quiet.

1/22/2009 #28
Xeverus E. Miller

"Nobody?" he said in a sarcastic voice

1/22/2009 #29
Zina Nevirone

Kayt refused the urge to roll her eyes.

1/22/2009 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member