Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
i wish i invented the internet

The grounds surrounding the school, mainly grass.

8/5/2008 #1
Zina Nevirone

((From the Forest.))

As they left the safety of the trees Esa transformed back.

"Damnit Jams." she breathed, "Did you have to take so much? Look at poor Kayt."

Jams rolled his eyes.

1/21/2009 #2
Xeverus E. Miller

((from forest))

Marcus and Ruenis were behind the three, they were ensuring that no one would perform a back attackbt now that they came to the school grounds they lowered their guard. Marcus walked towards James and asked "Is she gonna be alright?"

((from The Nurse's office))

Jenova came to the school grounds seeing Kayt on the back of Jams and Esa, Marcus and Ruenis in his Lycan form beside them. "what in the world?!...' as she widened her eyes she saw that Kayt was wearing Marcus' Trench Coat.

1/21/2009 #3
Zina Nevirone

James nodded, "She heals quickly."

Then Jenova arrived and Esa looked at her confused. "Who's she?"

"Later Esa." Jams whispered as he stared at Jenova.

1/21/2009 #4
Xeverus E. Miller

"um... Brother?..... I think I have a problem" Ruenis said in a worrying voice.

"what are you injured?" asked Marcus

Ruenis shook his head "I can't revert to my human form"

1/21/2009 #5
Zina Nevirone

Esa glanced at him and turned her head, but Jams kept his eyes on Jenova.

1/21/2009 #6
Xeverus E. Miller

"just give it some time Ruenis, it will wear off" said Marcus patting Ruenis on the back

Jenova started to walk towards them half curioused half jealoused

"oh great, Deadly V at twelve O'clock" said Marcus when he noticed Jenova

1/21/2009 #7
Zina Nevirone

"Come back Esa." Jams told Esarosa. "Don't let her near you."

Kayt opened her eyes and glanced around her.

1/21/2009 #8
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus stepped in front of them and said "james i know I'm sounding like I'm ordering you around but please take Kayt to her dorm I'll meet you back in ours.... and that includes you Ruenis"

Ruenis nodded

Jenova became more suspicious of the groups actions but her jealousy would break her concentration

1/21/2009 #9
Zina Nevirone

Jams grabbed Esa's sleeve. "Come on."

((To Yellow Drom.))

1/21/2009 #10
Xeverus E. Miller

Ruenis followed james back to the yellow dorm

Jenova stopped infront of Marcus, lowered her head and asked "what were you doing?"

"is this an interrogation?" he asked her

Jenova could not look at him

"if you're finished I'm going back to my dorm" but before he could leave Jenova held his right hand

"Marcus... Why did kayt wore your coat?" tears was now falling from her eyes

"She's my friend Jenova and I want to be useful as possible"

"they arent your friends Marcus! james tried to kill you!" Marcus now felt Jenova's self centeredness

"and do you think I care if someone killed me? there's nothing left for me so i might as well die in the hands of someone I know"

He didn't say another word and left her and went to the yellow dorm to check on Kayt

Jenova wept and went to her dorm.

1/21/2009 . Edited 1/21/2009 #11
My Precious Purr

((from Philosophy))

Dana was sitting on the grass, rolling a piece of grass between her fingers when Sarah came up beside her, black eyes as always unfathomable. "Dana." she said, acknowlding her only friends presence, and Dana turned with a wide smile and hugged Sarah, who was the only human she ever seemed to truly notice.

2/4/2009 #12
Xeverus E. Miller

((from Yellw dorm))

Gilgamesh unknowingly teleported beside the two girls. He looked at them but didn't gave any gesture to them.

2/4/2009 #13
My Precious Purr

Sarah's deep black eyes sought out Gilgamesh and she looked at him. Dana didn't see him, once again twining a piece of grass between her fingers, her long pearly white staff beside her.

2/4/2009 #14
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh's eyes turned to Sarah "got a problem?"

2/4/2009 #15
My Precious Purr

Sarah shook her head but didn't look away. There was a desperate look in her eyes, as if she was analyzing him for some reason. Dana turned somewhat surprised to Gilgamesh, as if she hadn't realised he was there, which she hadn't.

((brb dinner))

2/4/2009 . Edited 2/4/2009 #16
Xeverus E. Miller

"I'm not trying to be rude but it looks like have one" He said in his cold and arrogant voice while crossing arms

2/4/2009 #17
My Precious Purr

"I have many problems. None have anything to do with you." Sarah replied. "And, unfornantly, accidental rudness happens alarmingly often."

((harry potter quote!))

2/4/2009 #18
Xeverus E. Miller

"This is just how the way I speak" Gilgamesh took out a pepermint candy and ate it "I just used the preemptive because they see me as rude and I don't want you saying the Latter"

2/4/2009 #19
My Precious Purr

Sarah raised her eyebrows, confused. Dana was right, she reflected silently, looking at her only friends flowing black locks. "Do you see it as good to be rude?" she asked. She was astounded at herself, she never normally talked this much except to Dana. But she was talking, and maybe he would be a friend. "I'm Sarah by the way."

2/4/2009 #20
Xeverus E. Miller

"name's Gilgamesh, Pleased to meet you" He held out his hand for a handshake.

2/4/2009 #21
My Precious Purr

Sarah frowned suspiciously. In the orphanage, and in the slums, if someone offered their hand to you to shake, that meant one of their friends was behind you ready to hit you. She glanced behind her and then reluctantly shook his hand, letting go after a second. Dana smiled at her encouragingly.

2/4/2009 #22
Xeverus E. Miller

"I guess we're not so different after all" Gilgamesh noticed Sarah's haste uring the handshake.

2/4/2009 #23
My Precious Purr

Sarah didn't smile. She never did. "Thats what growing up in an orphanage does to you." she said, then realised she had said something else about her. What was wrong with her?

2/4/2009 #24
Xeverus E. Miller

"Again the comparisons are unbelievable.Although at different circumstances" Gilgamesh Arranged his glasses before looking again at her

2/4/2009 #25
My Precious Purr

Sarah raised her eyebrows and waited for Gilgamesh to expand on that.

Dana smiled, Sarah was getting on well with someone other than her.

2/4/2009 #26
Xeverus E. Miller

"I didn't grow up on an orphanage.... but it felt like one, they just give you shelter and clothing and some fod and then you're on your own. No one cares about your achievements. they're just being paid to do their job" Gilgamesh explained to her. showing that he never trust anyone in particular like her

2/4/2009 #27
My Precious Purr

Sarah nodded, then, amazingly, told her story. "I grew up in an orphanage, then they kicked me out. I ended up in the slums." she said, while Dana smiled wider.

2/4/2009 #28
Xeverus E. Miller

"Me? I ran away, got sick of that nonsense"

2/4/2009 #29
My Precious Purr

"I got out as fast as I could. As soon as I learned I could do this." Sarah said, and closed her eyes, lifting Dana's staff off the grass without touching it. "Before I learned that I never had anywhere to go." What am I doing? she wondered. Telling a complete stranger so much.

2/4/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member