Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
i wish i invented the internet

Located in school grounds and above Green Dorm.

Deep.

Home to mermaid and squid students

Room For Six People

plus swimmers

Residents

8/5/2008 . Edited 10/17/2008 #1
i wish i invented the internet

Sarelle dived into her new home. She splashed about. The lake was empty, apart from herself.

8/9/2008 #2
Zina Nevirone

((From the Yellow Dorm.))

Katylyn dived in and relished as the cold water ran over her skin, just what she needed.

9/9/2008 #3
Aeonian Code

Ranz, in his jet-black swimming trunks, nervously approached the water. Is this even safe? His trunks were more like knee-length tights, meant to keep air out so you didn't get embarrasing bubbles... Alright.. here goes nothing.... He walked out.. only to find the drop-off abruptly.

He fell a good foot before he slowed down enough treading water. "Come on in Effy!" being dunked briefly underwater for a moment he was now used to the water.

((supper is ready.... I g2g.... an then I g2g clean kitchen...))

9/12/2008 #4
Boooklover

((From the Green Dorm))

Effy approached the lake, her blue swimming costume partially covered by a black cardigan. She noticed two other girls as well as Ranz in the lake already- Kaytlyn and a blonde mermaid with a blue tail. Chuckling slightly as her friend called from the water, she sat down at the edge of the lake, allowing her pale, bare feet to skim the slightly chilly water.

"Nope, not yet. Your shorts are just too funny right now." She teased.

9/12/2008 #5
Aeonian Code

Ranz smiled Her own way with words hehe "Alright I'll come to you.." He said swimming almost like a mermaid but not nearly as effective to the shore beside Effy, sitting beside her. "You look pretty funny too" he retorted..

9/12/2008 #6
Boooklover

Effy mock-gasped, "And what is that supposed to mean?" she enquired, splashing him a little.

((I know it's not that long, but... I haven't had caffeine yet!))

9/13/2008 #7
Aeonian Code

(( lol... ))

Ranz blovked it the best he could with his telekenesis.. it ended up going for Effy's face.

He laughed bit..

9/13/2008 #8
Zina Nevirone

"Oh great." Kaytlyn moaned and began climbing out of the lake. "So you're stalking me now?"

9/14/2008 #9
Boooklover

Effy shook her head, bewildered by this strange and bizarre presumption. "What? We didn't even know you were here when we decided to come here." She pushed her now wet hair out her eyes, glancing at Ranz to see his reaction.

9/14/2008 #10
Aeonian Code

((I'm sorry this is my only post today... I have social troubles. my so-called "brother from a different motha" has lied to me for the last Fing time. I'm going to go hang out with my best friend Alyssa (his gf imagine that) and try to sort my head out. I'm sick of his lies. Sorry bout' this..))

Ranz looked up at her.. "Were not stalking you, and if you have a problem with us being here you can either tell us to leave, or leave yourself, but I'm at least trying to make a few friends at what I've heard is the most deadly, and challenging school in the area. i don't want to die as a lonely man. And personally, I'm beginning to think the whole concept of 'friend' is rather pleasant."

9/14/2008 #11
K.J DarKnight

After wondering the halls of the school Joseph came out to the lake, he was careful not to get to close to the edge.

He stared over the water, but of course didn't see it, rather he listened to it and smelt it.

9/14/2008 #12
Zina Nevirone

Kaytlyn looked away from them and hugged her knees as she sat on the edge. Truth was she was glad of company but if they found out about anything, they would hate.

9/14/2008 #13
Aeonian Code

Upon seeing her reaction Ranz felt guilty for being so harsh on her, "Were kinda glad your here though.. even though we were kinda mean to you.."

9/15/2008 #14
Zina Nevirone

A smile wavered at the edges of her mouth. "You think that's mean?"

9/15/2008 #15
Aeonian Code

"Well... we were kind of... rude to you back in the dorm.. and I was just rude to you just now... so yeah... we haven't exactly been the nicest people towards you... It'd eb great if we were all friends..." Did i just say that!? Me... the lone wolf... the guy who doesn't need anybody... suddenly I need Effy.... and I want kaytlyn to be my friend... what is UP with this?!

9/15/2008 #16
Zina Nevirone

"I'm used to that treatment," Kaytlyn said darkly. "From all except one."

9/15/2008 #17
Aeonian Code

"Who's the.... one?" Ranz was curious.. he didn't want to intrude on her privacy though...

9/15/2008 #18
Zina Nevirone

"Jams." Kaytlyn smiled softly, her best friend and foster family.

9/15/2008 #19
Aeonian Code

Ranz smiled a small smile.. "Effy's the only one who's ever been kind to me.. your being kind too.... but.. I dunno... something just doesn't feel right in my head... like there is some sort of force I can't control pushing any thoughts i try to conjure... away from my consious mind.. blocking my ability to think somewhat.. it's weird... Like an invisible wall keeping me from being able to think properly....." Please don't let this happen again... not now.... not here......

He looked down to find his hand squeezing Effy's... But I didn't... I didn't.... what the hell.... I like her.... I could almost say I love her.... but... to unconcsiously grab her hand..?

Ranz really wanted to let go of her hand.. afraid of his brain suddenly.... afraid of hsi sub-consious mind....... but he couldn't.. like something duck-taped his hand to hers...

((Lunch break ends soon... but my next class might let me use the computers.... I don't know.... I know for a FACT that the class after this one will let me use a computer.

I mean... you can't have Computer Science without the computers.... but next period is (3rd) communication's Tech. were in our photography unit..... but I know Computer Sci (4rth period) will lallow me to post on FP.))

9/15/2008 . Edited 9/15/2008 #20
Zina Nevirone

Kaytlyn looked at him and tilted her head. "It's because of who I am."

9/15/2008 #21
Aeonian Code

Ranz was perplexed... his mind wouldn't work and now she's telling him it's her thats freezing him up like this..? "W-What do you mean...?"

he was afraid to let go of Effy's hand.... but afraid to hold on to it as well.... as if he might channel what he was feelign to her... he held on to her hand anyway.... he needed her...

9/15/2008 . Edited 9/15/2008 #22
Zina Nevirone

"No telepathic mind can work whilst I am around." Kayltyn traced her fingers on the water's surface.

9/15/2008 #23
K.J DarKnight

((Um is there anywhere I can join you guys?))

9/15/2008 #24
Aeonian Code

"W-Why..?"

Ranz was beginning to be a little afraid of Kaytlyn... he was very vulnerable to her right now... he was rendered helpless... he glanced at her fingers... somethign about it was hypnotizing to him... perhaps her slender fingers... or the way the water reacted to her movements... or the smooth movement... who knows.... all he knew was everything was coming down on him.... his vision fading slowly... "Why..."

((Bell rang.. I g2g to 3rd period. Develop my old-skool pics, and see if I can post on FP in a little while... hopefully your still online.... in like..... 1.7 hrs..... I might be on sooner... who knows....))

9/15/2008 . Edited 9/15/2008 #25
Zina Nevirone

((Just here. Let Joseph's brain be freezed up by Kayt too. lolz. And she's sort of dead...so you could use something there...))

9/15/2008 #26
Aeonian Code

((sort of dead? wtf? w/e I'll get straightened out l8R.... I g2g fast))

9/15/2008 #27
Zina Nevirone

Kaytlyn didn't look up. She didn't want to explain.

9/15/2008 #28
K.J DarKnight

((sort of dead?))

9/15/2008 #29
Zina Nevirone

((Yeah, I'm gonna create a thread for background stories coz it's hard to explain in short.))

9/15/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member