Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
K.J DarKnight

"No" Anna said firmly "I promised to protect you, I won't ever break a promise" she said sternly looking at him

12/31/2008 #301
Reine Ayten

Bran stared back at her firmly. "I don't want you getting hurt because of me. Go!" He pushed himself up as the man appeared in front of them again.

12/31/2008 #302
K.J DarKnight

"No" Anna said getting to her feet and facing the man once more

12/31/2008 #303
Reine Ayten

"You really don't know how to give up now, do you, lassie?" the man taunted.

"Leave her alone." Bran was standing in front of Anna, hands clenched into fists. The man just laughed.

12/31/2008 #304
K.J DarKnight

"Give up is not in my vocabulary" Anna said stepping out from behind Bran to stand next to him

12/31/2008 #305
Reine Ayten

The man laughed. "I've noticed."

Bran glared at the man. Suddenly, Bran was holding two fireballs, one in each hand.

12/31/2008 #306
K.J DarKnight

Anna only glanced at the fireballs "Maybe you should learn it's meaning yourself"

12/31/2008 #307
Reine Ayten

Bran threw one of the fireballs at the ground in front of the man. The man was knocked off his feet, but just laughed.

12/31/2008 #308
K.J DarKnight

Anna watched, waiting for an opening where she could do something to help

12/31/2008 #309
Reine Ayten

Bran bit his lip, his eyes flickering between gold and green. "Stand back," he whispered to Anna. "Just for a second."

12/31/2008 #310
K.J DarKnight

Anna obediently stepped back without a word

12/31/2008 #311
Reine Ayten

The back of Bran's shirt was torn apart, as two large wings appeared, stretching outward.

12/31/2008 #312
K.J DarKnight

Anna stepped further back in surprise at seeing the wings

12/31/2008 #313
Reine Ayten

Bran turned around. The fireballs were gone now, and his eyes were golden. He wrapped his arms around Anna tightly, then took off, flying in the direction of the school.

"Run, little boy, run. You can't hide from us..." The man disappeared in a green mist.

12/31/2008 #314
K.J DarKnight

Anna held on to Bran, she didn't say anything to him though

12/31/2008 #315
Reine Ayten

Bran looked at her sadly. He was worried she had lost her trust in him.

12/31/2008 #316
K.J DarKnight

feeling his eyes on her Anna looked up and smiled softly to show she still trusted him

12/31/2008 #317
Reine Ayten

Bran smiled back as he landed outside the Great Hall.

{To the Great Hall!}

12/31/2008 #318
K.J DarKnight

((from Combat class))

"Do you think he will come back today?" Anna asked looking up at Bran

1/4/2009 #319
Reine Ayten

Bran nodded. "Pretty sure of it."

1/4/2009 #320
K.J DarKnight

Anna simply nodded and tossed Kat the staff, from one of her pockets she produced Brass knuckles, she easily slipped them on then wrapped cloth over her hands. Then she loaded the two hand guns, wishing they were real, that would have made things easier

1/4/2009 #321
Reine Ayten

Bran swallowed uneasily, then jumped as the man stepped out from behind a tree again.

"Oh look, more girls," the man taunted, cracking his knuckles.

1/4/2009 #322
K.J DarKnight

Kat took her staff in both hands not taking her eyes off him, her eyes could catch any movement, they were far more keen then a humans eyes and she didn't intend to let this man out of her sight

Anna didn't bother to say anything, instead she moved in one very swift motion, one moment her hands were at her sides the next she had one of the air soft hand guns, she fired twice in two quick succession aiming for his eyes, she never missed

1/4/2009 #323
Reine Ayten

The bullets hit an invisible boundary in front of the man, and fell to the ground. The next second, the man grabbed Bran by the throat and threw him high into a nearby tree.

Bran hit the tree and fell to the ground, barely conscious.

1/4/2009 #324
K.J DarKnight

Kat was in front of Bran in an instant

"No fair You're cheating" Anna said lowering the gun as she turned to face him "Or are you still scared?"

1/4/2009 #325
Reine Ayten

Bran raised his head weakly, blinking away the blood that was dripping into his eyes from a large cut on his forehead.

The man laughed. "I don't know the meaning of the word scared, little girl." He moved so he was right in front of Anna. "Are you scared?"

1/4/2009 #326
K.J DarKnight

Kat quickly crouched beside him, ripping a strip from her shirt she wrapped it around his head to stop the bleeding

Anna looked up at him with emotionless eyes "Nothing scares me" she stated "If you aren't scared why don't you lower that stupid shield or whatever and fight me" Anna challenged

1/4/2009 #327
Reine Ayten

Bran let Kat tie the strip around his head, as his eyes kept flickering between gold and green.

The man raised an eyebrow. "It has been lowered since those bullets hit the floor."

1/4/2009 #328
K.J DarKnight

"Oh good" Anna said and abruptly punched him in the gut with surprising strength for a girl her size the brass knuckles made it that much harder

1/4/2009 #329
Reine Ayten

The man gasped for air, stumbling backwards and falling close to Bran- close enough to grab on to the semiconscious boy and hold him in front of the man as a sort of shield.

1/4/2009 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member