Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
K.J DarKnight

((why don't you just have everyone add it to their profiles?))

9/15/2008 #31
Zina Nevirone

((Coz then I'd have to and I can't be bothered...I'm just going to create a new thread. I have my sis' permission as she is as I type changing the language on my phone...))

9/15/2008 #32
K.J DarKnight

((lol alright then))

Joseph brow furrowed as he felt his mind seem to block or something, he couldn't explain it right.

9/15/2008 #33
Zina Nevirone

((From ES.))

James closed his eyes and concentrated on his foster sister's thoughts. In doing so he almost walked into Joseph.

9/15/2008 #34
K.J DarKnight

Joseph stepped out of his way "Sorry" he said assuming it was his fault James had nearly walked into him. things like that where normally.

9/15/2008 #35
Zina Nevirone

James opened his eyes. "No, it's my fault, I wasn't concentrating. Well I was, but on soemthing eles, that wasn't walking and avoiding crashing into people."

9/15/2008 #36
K.J DarKnight

"Oh, well that's a first" Joseph said turning slightly so he was facing James. "I'm normally the one running into people"

9/15/2008 #37
Zina Nevirone

James smiled. "I usually am." He gave up on thought tracking Kaytlyn and used his eyes. He saw her sitting at the water's edge wearing a bikini.

9/15/2008 #38
K.J DarKnight

"I'm Joseph by theway" He said extending a hand hoping it was extended the right direction.

9/15/2008 #39
Zina Nevirone

James shook his hand. "Jams."

9/15/2008 #40
K.J DarKnight

"How long have you been here?" he asked to strike up conversation

9/15/2008 #41
Zina Nevirone

"A couple of minutes." James said whilst keeping his eyes on Kaytlyn.

9/15/2008 #42
K.J DarKnight

"Oh" Joseph said simply "Who are you looking at?" he asked, he could tell James wasn't looking at him

9/15/2008 #43
Zina Nevirone

"Kayt." James admitted sheepishly.

9/15/2008 #44
Boooklover

((Argh, too much going on since I left! I'll just pick up from when Ranz fainted- James and Joseph, as you were?))

Effy frowned, squeezing Ranz's hand as she saw her friend looking faint. For most of the time when Ranz and Kaytlyn had been talking, she'd been unable to think about anything else except Ranz's hand in hers. Now, though, she snapped out of it, and it occured to her that maybe this "Jams" person could do something about whatever it was about Kaytlyn that was messing with all the telepathic people. She said as much to Kaytlyn.

9/15/2008 #45
K.J DarKnight

"I'm afraid I don't know who that is" Joseph admitted

9/15/2008 #46
Aeonian Code

Ranz fought against it valiantly.. "Effy... please.. help.... without my telepathic abilities I don't know what I'd do..." after a few moments he finally dropped backwards and was out.

9/15/2008 #47
Zina Nevirone

Kaytlyn's mind washed with panic. Why did this always happen when she was around? She drew her hand out of the water and turned around slowly.

"She's not very sociable with people with telepathic abilities." James looked to where Ranz was balnking and cursed silently. "Gotta go." he said quickly and ran to Kaytlyn.

"Kayt, stop it." James told her sharply.

"Stop what?" Kaytlyn said and looked up at James.

"Your hurting him." James pushed her down.

"How?" Kaytlyn questioned.

"Just stop!" James ordered.

"I'm not doing anything Jams!" she screamed, "And you're hurting me!"

9/15/2008 #48
Boooklover

Effy shook her head at the now-unconscious Ranz, ignoring for now the loud shouting between Kaytlyn and James. How could she help him? She could only look into people's minds, she couldn't make a difference... could she?

She remebered a time when, whilst trying to look at someone's mind, both she and the other person had passed out. During unconciousness, Effy had dreamed- or was it on some spiritual plane- that she was walking in the person's mind instead of viewing it. More importantly, she could converse with the person's subconcious... Maybe now was the time to try this again, and really help for a change...

9/15/2008 #49
Aeonian Code

((Ranz is particularly susceptible to mind attacks.... his mind is in almost constant disarray, and he has a hard time focusing without mental pressure let alone with it... ."))

He twitched he and there.... trying to wake up but his mind was rendered useless.... like a computer trying to boot up after you washed it with a magnetized cloth or the like....

It was impossible for him to funtion properly... But he was coming to slowly... Kayt was a bit farther away now... but as soon as she got stressed out the mental force was even stronger then it'd ever been... "Ack..!" He clutched his head trying to revive his conscious mind..... but it was impossible with Kayt around... his head was fried.. or would be with Kayt around too much longer...

((Hopefully Effy can hold the edges of his mind down until Kayt leaves... She might be in for a surprise when she goes in his head (if she does...)))

9/15/2008 . Edited 9/15/2008 #50
K.J DarKnight

Joseph could hear everything that was going one, but he couldn't make any sense of it.

9/15/2008 #51
Zina Nevirone

"Not going to -" Kaytlyn began but was stopped by James' hand over her mouth.

"I'll make you pass out if I have to." he hissed.

Kayt was losing oxygen and she stopped screaming, and started to calm down.

James moved his hand off her mouth and stared down at her, his brown eyes black.

"One day Kaytlyn, I'm not going to be able to control my temper." he whispered this to her and pulled her to her feet/

These words scared her as they should.

9/15/2008 #52
Aeonian Code

Ranz was now in a coma-like state... his hand feebly holding on to Effy... The human body can't function without something telling everything what to do..... his body was in just that situation... everything was slowly losing order... going out of place... without the brain telling everything what to do..... he was royally screwed.....

9/15/2008 #53
Zina Nevirone

James stared at Kaytlyn, then passed her to Ranz.

"That's what you did." he told her.

"I didn't." Kaytlyn shook.

"You did, and you've got to stop. He's not trying to get in your head. He's not Effy's not, Joseph's not. But I am. I'm allowed. Now stop!" James ignored her shaking.

"I don't know how." Kaytlyn whispered.

"You do, you stopped with Danni, you can stop with Ranz. Just stop blocking him." James' eyes became lighter.

((In true Twilight fashion....))

9/15/2008 #54
Boooklover

It seemed that going into Ranz's mind was the only thing to do. Effy held Ranz steady at his shoulders and peered into his flickering eyes, trying to just lose herself... his eyes were so deep, now she was really looking...

Effy slumped to the ground, her face still set in a worried expression.

Her spiritual self arrived in Ranz's head, and she opened her eyes expectantly.

9/15/2008 #55
Zina Nevirone

"I'm not blocking him." Kaytlyn cried, getting hysterical again. "I'm not blocking anyone but my va-"

James' hand went over her mouth again, this time clamped harder, and his eyes were black. Kaytlyn didn't stop screaming.

9/15/2008 #56
K.J DarKnight

Joseph stood there uncertainly, he could see James clearly in the only world he could see, the spirit world. But there was something different. James didn't look like the other spirits he saw on a daily basis. He looked more like one of the victims about to die but he looked healthy enough. Joseph stared trying to decipher what was so different. He could see the shadow of death there but it wasn't hovering like it did right before someone died, it had claimed him already, yet he lived. Death seemed to have merged with the living soul. Joseph couldn't understand what he was seeing, he had never come across a living dead, of course he had never met a vampire either and didn't know of their existence.

James wasn't the only one that perplexed him, someone else with him, a girl. She was even more puzzling, he could not comprehend how two living souls could be dead.

((I probably should have typed that when he first met James, but whatever))

9/15/2008 . Edited 9/15/2008 #57
Zina Nevirone

((hehe. He's a good vamp though. Won't hurt anyone without just cause. And don't forget Kaytlyn...she's more dead than Jams...she actually is only alive coz of the Princess...who is coming very soon....))

"You'll shut up Kaytlyn." James ordered.

James hand and started to burn and he pulled it away. He stared at Kaytlyn and realisation hit. He stumbled backwards. Almost falling in the lake.

Kaytlyn stared back at him, her hair pure white and her eyes purple.

9/15/2008 #58
K.J DarKnight

((oh right, I'll go edit that other post then ))

9/15/2008 #59
Zina Nevirone

((Hehe.))

9/15/2008 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member