Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »
Zina Nevirone

((From Yellow Dorm.))

The sun had not yet gone down and so Esa wasn't able to transform yet, so she walked around the lake a little, careful not to fall in as there wasn't a smell more foul (to her) than wet dog.

7/23/2009 #751
Little-Rain-Dancer

luna ran around the lake. she was trying to burn some of the energy she'd just aquired.

7/23/2009 #752
Zina Nevirone

Esa watched her, then looked up at the sky. This was the part she loved. She transformed into her wolven state. She watched the girl again and caught her scent, most definitely vampire. She cowered away.

7/23/2009 #753
Little-Rain-Dancer

luna halted as she saw and smelt a wolf. her eyes got very big as she dropped into a half offensive half defensive couch.

7/23/2009 #754
Zina Nevirone

Esa wanted to turn and run, but something stopped her. A low growl errupted from her chest.

7/23/2009 #755
Little-Rain-Dancer

luna's eyes turned pure silver as her fangs elongated. she hissed and her hands became claw shaped. she backed up slightly, her eyes never leaving the wolf.

7/23/2009 #756
Zina Nevirone

Esa fought back a whimper. Kayt would be ashamed if she saw her now. Scared of a vampire, but it was in Esa's instinct's, was it not?

7/23/2009 #757
Little-Rain-Dancer

lunas nose twitched and her mind swirled. fear? she backed away some more, her fangs retracting and eyes becoming more blue. her stance became more defensive. 'if she's as scared as i am...' her hands loosened up but she never broke eye contact.

7/23/2009 #758
Zina Nevirone

Esa ducked her head, she couldn't fight. She couldn't disgrace Kayt, and it would be worse if and when she lost. She looked back up and sniffed the air.

7/23/2009 #759
Little-Rain-Dancer

the wolf wasn't going to fight her? luna blinked in suprise, her body staightened up slightly, now more cautious than terrified.

7/23/2009 #760
Zina Nevirone

Esa watched the vampire carefully and sniffed the air again, there was a dear in the nearby forest and she wanted it.

7/23/2009 #761
Little-Rain-Dancer

luna searched with all her senses. 'oh' she thought finding some deer. she backed away then turned and ran from the lake.

[[to pink]]

7/23/2009 #762
Zina Nevirone

Esa watched her leave and relaxed.

((To the Forest.))

7/23/2009 #763
Melarade

((is alice or damien here? lol, we're still eating dinner with the merpeoples))

7/23/2009 #764
BlackDove90

((Just woke up sorry I overslept))

[[Meanwhile at the bottom of the lake...]]

Damien rolled her eyes at the pride Lelaunt felt. Perhaps if he had been the one to suggest him taking the small bed. Perhaps if he had conceeded to the fact that she was obviously uncomfortable before Alice said anything... No, he was not off the hook as far as she was concerened. He was just overruled. She kept eating.

7/23/2009 . Edited 7/23/2009 #765
Melarade

Lelaunt offered a mug of that honey coloured mead to Damien.

"Would you like to try some? Personally, I haven't tried it yet. But it look very tempting. Care to join me in my first swig?" Lelaunt smiled, eyes glittering merrily at her.

((welcome back))

7/23/2009 . Edited 7/23/2009 #766
BlackDove90

Damien looked at the booze. I don't drink, especially not before a fight but generally never in the first place, She told him. She wasn't about to let go of her edge and who knew what alcohol would do to her. If she was going to sprout a tail, it would be tomorrow durring the fight.

7/23/2009 . Edited 7/23/2009 #767
Melarade

Lelaunt's smile faded as he looked down at his cup.

"I suppose so." He said and signaled a mermaid, asking her if the cheif would be present anytime soon. There was to ba a long day ahead, and they were all getting tired.

7/23/2009 #768
BlackDove90

Damien pushed away the plate. As full as she was going to be down here in such uncertain territory.

7/23/2009 #769
Melarade

The cheif did not show up, but rather have the messenger rallied the message to us.

"Rules of the game:

Two magical combat, one physical combat.

During physical combat, no magic is allowed.

During magical combat, physical is allowed.

No other magic besides elemental, or those that you were born with.

There will be a test to prove what element or magic you were born with before the fight.

Failure to comply to any of these rules will lead to disqualification.

The team with 2 wins, win."

7/23/2009 . Edited 7/25/2009 #770
BlackDove90

Damien smirked. It's almost like it was tailor made for us. I claim physical. Period. She said to the other two. Even in her kitsune form as long as she kept from using illusions and her fox fire she was relying on her physical ablilities. Sure they were enhanced magically but they were still physical.

7/23/2009 #771
Melarade

Alright...

Lelaunt stood up and thank the mermaids for their delicious meal. With a final bow to Lelaunt, the mermaids continue on with their meal, laughing in melodic voices.

Gesturing to Damien and Alice, he headed back to their room for a good night's sleep.

7/23/2009 #772
BlackDove90

Damien sighed. Why did she have to spend her first night at this school sleeping underwater? Well I suppose this is better than sleeping with that maniac in the room, back in pink dorm... She followed the dragon and flopped on the large bed on the side farthest from Lelaunt and relaxed.

((So what now? Wait for Alice?))

7/23/2009 #773
Melarade

((sure.))

7/23/2009 #774
Melarade

((any idea what time she'll be on?))

7/23/2009 #775
BlackDove90

((uh in my experiance she's on at my midnight or at one in the morning. It's nine now. I suppose we could keep going if you really want to. This is your adventure))

7/23/2009 #776
Melarade

((we can't do much if she isnt here fro the battle. see u arnd midnight))

7/23/2009 #777
BlackDove90

(('Kay))

7/23/2009 #778
Melarade

((she back yet, darling?))

7/23/2009 #779
BlackDove90

((Nope but we could improvise until she does if you're that desperate.))

7/23/2009 #780
« Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member