Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Zina Nevirone

Esa laughed.

3/23/2009 #31
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh rolled his eyes "Oi......."

3/23/2009 #32
Zina Nevirone

Esa smiled at him. "Problem?"

3/23/2009 #33
Xeverus E. Miller

((I can I meet Lee now? XD))

"That was for Cereberus" He explained.

3/23/2009 #34
Zina Nevirone

((Wait until I have an opening, but yeah, soon.))

Esa laughed again. "Of course."

3/23/2009 #35
Xeverus E. Miller

"You don't mind waiting right? I mean I buy things from the bulk" Gilgamesh said to her since buying groceries does take a lot of time

3/23/2009 #36
Zina Nevirone

"I don't mind. I mean, not unless it takes to the next full moon." Esa grinned.

3/23/2009 #37
Xeverus E. Miller

"Oi.... Watch him for me" He glared at Cereberus before entering one of the shops

3/23/2009 #38
Zina Nevirone

"Not promising anything." Esa told him as he diasppeared.

Lee stood behind the counter in the shop, sorting her hair in the window when she heard the doors bell. She hadn't 'seen' anyone coming into the shop today and so it took her by surprise and she jumped.

3/23/2009 #39
Xeverus E. Miller

Cereberus groaned before he sat on the ground "........ Oi"

Gilgamesh noticed that he suprused someone as he entered the shop, turning an eye to her he apologized "Apologies, Did I startle you?"

3/23/2009 #40
Zina Nevirone

"Well...." Esa trailed off.

"No. No." Lee composed herself again, "It's fine."

3/23/2009 #41
Xeverus E. Miller

"Sarah, please haunt that son of yours" Cereberus said Between his teeth, looking at the shop

Gilgamesh continued and went to the Vegestable rack examining the cabbages. "That Fenrir ought to eat some greens" he said before taking a few to his trolley.

3/23/2009 #42
Zina Nevirone

Esa laughed softly and leaned against the wall.

Lee watched him for want of something better to do.

3/23/2009 #43
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh proceeded with the groceries picking up processed meat, instant noodles, spices, leafy greens, fruits, flour, a whole box of mint candy Etc. before going to the Magazine rack and took "experted Delicacies of the culinary arts" finally going to the counter.

Cereberus yawned as the minutes flew by. Waiting for Gilgamesh was a routine for him but waiting WAS something that made him sleepy.

3/23/2009 #44
Zina Nevirone

"Hm...you're a new one..." Lee said to him, still perplexed as to why she hadn't 'seen' him, "Are you from the school?"

Esa counted the clouds.

3/23/2009 #45
Xeverus E. Miller

"I am, although I don't use any of its accomodations" He said as he began placing the products on the counter.

3/23/2009 #46
Zina Nevirone

((Gotta go to bed.))

Lee already knew the total and told him before he got them onto the counter. "The other's not like you?"

3/23/2009 #47
loveatlast

After unpacking her stuff, Kariisa set out to check out the town she now lived in. It sucked that she couldn't use magic here, she really needed to practise and learn how to control it better.

3/23/2009 #48
Xeverus E. Miller

"In some Categories yes" Gilgamesh took out his wallet and paid the amount "Many people don't like me, but if you asked my personal reason it would be the fact that I hate the crowds.... I haven't introduced myself haven't I? My name's Gilgamesh, Gilgamesh Evangelion although you can call me Guil(also pronounced as Gil)"

He held out his gloved left hand and infront of her for a handshake.

3/24/2009 #49
Zina Nevirone

Lee shook his hand. "My name's Natalie, Lee for short. And just so you know, I've never been trusted in crowds." She indicated behind her, "My mother doesn't trust me."

3/24/2009 #50
Xeverus E. Miller

"Same to my......" he couldn't say the word but he found a loophole "Paternal side"

3/24/2009 #51
loveatlast

Kariisa walked into the same store they were in. She had been checking out every store in town and this was next on the street. She looked at the others in the store but didnt intrude on their conversation, just walked through each aisle.

3/24/2009 #52
loveatlast

[[From Lake.]]

Megan walked through the town with Hayden beside her.

3/24/2009 #53
eyes-of-fire

"I haven't been here yet, its nice." Hayden said with a grin.

3/24/2009 #54
loveatlast

Kariisa decided to check out more of the town. She walked out of the store and ran right into the side of another girl.

--

Megan grinned remembering being here with Esa. She was walking when a girl ran into her. She wobbled, hitting into Hayden a bit.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." the girl said to her. Megan had gained her balance again and looked at the girl.

"It's alright."

3/24/2009 #55
eyes-of-fire

Hayden looked between the two girls and smirked, "Hello, I am Hayden and this is my friend Megan!" Hayden said while grabbing the newbies hand and shook it.

3/24/2009 #56
loveatlast

Kariisa jumped back at this girls tenacity, but grinned quickly after, shaking Haydens hand firmly. "Kariisa." She took her hand back then turned to the other girl - Megan, she had said. "Nice to finally meet someone here!" Kaiirsa exlaimed.

"You attending the school here?" Megan asked her.

"Yep."

3/24/2009 #57
eyes-of-fire

Hayden started walking, pulling Megan and Kariisa with her. "Come on newbie! Even though iI haven't been to Yarlow before I can show you around. " When Hayden said this she turned to Megan, "Megan can you show me around so I can show Kariisa around?"

3/24/2009 #58
loveatlast

Kariisa laughed at Hayden. She liked her.

"What so you can take all the credit?" Megan asked Hayden sarcastically, but Kariisa could tell that Megan was happy. It was evident by the fact that there was a smile on her face.

3/24/2009 #59
eyes-of-fire

"Well duh." Hayden said with a smile. "So wil you?"

3/24/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member