Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
loveatlast

Megan sighed. "Fine. But I've only been here once and only to one store with Esa." She replied then looked to Kariisa. "So did you just move in?"

"Yea."

"What dorm are you in?"

"Oh no," Kariisa said, smiling. "I live in town."

3/24/2009 #61
eyes-of-fire

"Exculded much," Hayden rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't like to live here, you know with the no magic thing." Hayden shrugged.

3/24/2009 #62
loveatlast

Kariisa nodded hastily. "I know what you mean. I don't have very good control over mine yet." She said, sadly, remembering what had happened so many years ago with her family and how little her travelling had helped.

3/24/2009 #63
eyes-of-fire

Hayden raised an eyebrow, "What are your powers anyway?"

3/24/2009 #64
loveatlast

Kariisa smiled a little. "I can create force fields and blow things up with my mind." She winked, though she truly hated what she could do, because it was what had killed her only friend.

"That's incredible!" Megan gasped.

3/24/2009 #65
eyes-of-fire

"Wow thats way better than mine! Imagine blowing up like a tv when it pisses you off!" Hayden laughed

3/24/2009 #66
loveatlast

"That would be pretty awesome!" Megan chimed in. Kariisa was quiet and Megan couldn't help but tapping into her mind.

Soemtimes it ain't so great. Kariisa was thinking and Megan gave out a sad sigh. She knew how that felt.

3/24/2009 #67
eyes-of-fire

Hayden sensed discomfort and shifted to her other foot nervously, "Well alright then." She said trying to break the awkward silence.

3/24/2009 #68
loveatlast

Megan looked at Hayden then back at Kariisa. "What store would you like to ask first? Or, Hayden, would you like to ask, since you're the tour guide?" She asked sarcastically, tryint to lighten the mood.

3/24/2009 #69
eyes-of-fire

"Well of course!" Hayden turned to Kariisa, "What would you like to go to first?"

3/24/2009 #70
loveatlast

Kariisa snapped back to the present and heard Hayden ask her where she wanted to go. "Hmm," she though hard. "Well, my wradrobe could use a couple additions."

3/24/2009 #71
eyes-of-fire

"Em okay Megan... do you know where that is? I'm only asking cause you know.. well I don't know...where it is..." Hayden added sheepishly, while scrathing the back of her head.

3/24/2009 #72
loveatlast

Megan laughed. This was one of the only times where her other power came in handy. Shwa listened in to people as they walked by. She saw a young girl who looked like she would know and searched her mind. "Yep, right down this street, turn the corner and its the third store on the right."

--

Kariisa watched Megan looking at everyone who walked by. She so can read minds. she thought, a smirk growing on her face.

3/24/2009 #73
eyes-of-fire

"Great! See Kariisa I know where to go! We have to go down the street, turn the corner and its the thrid on the right!" Turning to Megan she smiled, "See I know where I'm going!"

3/24/2009 . Edited 3/24/2009 #74
loveatlast

Megan and Kariisa both laughed, following Hayden down the street.

3/25/2009 #75
Zina Nevirone

"Same to my......" he couldn't say the word but he found a loophole "Paternal side"

"I'm sure you are trusted some of the time." Lee laughed.

3/25/2009 . Edited 3/25/2009 #76
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh didn't laugh but didn't give any kind of emotion either at what she said "no, In worst cases he tried to kill me"

3/25/2009 #77
Zina Nevirone

"That's nice of him." Lee raised an eyebrow.

3/25/2009 #78
Xeverus E. Miller

"You have no Idea" he said in a Scar-ish voice

3/25/2009 #79
Zina Nevirone

Lee frowned as she packed his items into a paper bag. "Sounds worse than my mum."

3/25/2009 #80
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh smirked before taking his groceries "I enjoyed this conversation, I hope we'll meet again"

3/25/2009 #81
Zina Nevirone

"I hope so too." Lee nodded, sitting up on the counter. "We should though, if you're around the school."

3/25/2009 #82
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh lowered his head in recognition before exiting the shop walking towards Esa and Cereberus.

"I hope I didn't make you wait that long" he said to her.

"I presume you didn't get the milk?" Asked the Fenrir, yawning in the process

3/25/2009 #83
eyes-of-fire

"So what kinds of clothes are you interseted in Kariisa?" Hayden asked while waliking down the street.

3/25/2009 #84
loveatlast

"Hmm," Kariisa thought. "I like normal clothes?" She said, more like a question, laughing. Megan looked at her with a weird look in her eyes, then turned quickly to Hayden.

"I need some clothes too." she said.

3/25/2009 #85
eyes-of-fire

Hayden nodded her head, "Cool, normal clothes are boring you know? Personally I think wearing theactircal clothing is very ammusing, of course I wouldn't wear it, but I'm just saying." Hayden shrugged.

3/25/2009 #86
loveatlast

Megan shrugged. "I'm into stylish clothes I guess." she didn't really know why but she was always well dressed. She looked at Kariisa when they reached the store that they had been heading to. "We have arrived!"

3/25/2009 #87
eyes-of-fire

Hayden laughed, "Dramatic much?"

3/25/2009 #88
loveatlast

Kariisa laughed as Megan shrged and stepped into the store, amazed at how much slotehs were actaully here. "I'm going to go look around." Kariisa said and Megan agreed with her. They each went their own way, looking at their different styles of clothing.

3/25/2009 #89
eyes-of-fire

Hayden was left alone at the doorway, "What just happened?" They ditched me for clothes!

3/25/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member