Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
loveatlast

Megan saw Hayden standing at the door still. She walked over to her and grabbed her hand, pulling her along. "Come on." she sighed. "I need your opinion anyway."

3/25/2009 #91
eyes-of-fire

While Megan wa dragging Hayden she grinned,"And here I thought you'd forgotten me!"

3/25/2009 #92
loveatlast

Megan shook her head, "no way." she smiled. "But Kariisa seems to have." Megan shrugged, watching Kariisa from across the store. There was something about her that made Megan wary, but she didn't know what.

3/26/2009 #93
eyes-of-fire

Hayden nodded her head, "Yeah, but thats alright. I mean she seems nice and everything but I dont know..." Hayden shrugged. Megan could read Kariisa's mind so that ment that she would know if she was bad or not, right?

3/26/2009 #94
loveatlast

Megan didnt answer, she saw a shirt she liked on a rack and picked her size out and held it against herself. "How bout this?"

3/27/2009 #95
Zina Nevirone

Gilgamesh lowered his head in recognition before exiting the shop walking towards Esa and Cereberus.

"I hope I didn't make you wait that long" he said to her.

"I presume you didn't get the milk?" Asked the Fenrir, yawning in the process

"No, it's fine." Esa assured him.

3/27/2009 . Edited 3/27/2009 #96
eyes-of-fire

"Um I don't know, I never liked skirts." Hayden shrugged, she didn't really like shopping in general.

3/27/2009 #97
loveatlast

Sighing, Megan put it back. "Kai, well..." she looked some more, pulling out a pair of black jeans. "these?"

3/27/2009 #98
eyes-of-fire

"Sure those are cool." Hayden shrugged again. Looking around she couldn't spot Kariisa, wonder were she went.

3/27/2009 #99
loveatlast

Wonder where she went. popped into Megans head uninvited. "She over there." Megan said, nodding her head over to where Kariisa stood sifting through a rack of dark clothes.

3/27/2009 #100
eyes-of-fire

Hayden frowned, alittle mad that Megan read her mind again. "Yeah thanks didn't see her."

3/27/2009 #101
loveatlast

Megan smacked her head, realizing she had read Haydens mind, "Jeez I'm so sorry!"

3/27/2009 #102
eyes-of-fire

Hayden smiled, "Its okay, its just weird for me I guess." Looking a shirt Hayden lifted it towards Megan, "This would look cute on you."

3/27/2009 #103
loveatlast

Megan held it up, taking a long look at the shirt. "Really?" she asked, holding it against her body.

3/27/2009 #104
eyes-of-fire

Hayden nodded, "The colour suits you."

3/27/2009 #105
loveatlast

"Alright." Megan said, draping the shirt over her arms.

3/27/2009 #106
eyes-of-fire

Hayden smiled glad Megan took her advice.

3/27/2009 #107
loveatlast

Megan looked around a bit more, absently taking out more shirts that she liked. "What do you think about Kariisa?" she asked Hayden after a while without looking at her.

3/27/2009 #108
eyes-of-fire

Hayden was silent for a minute, "She seems nice." Can we trust her? Hayden hoped Megan read her mind at that moment.

3/27/2009 #109
loveatlast

There were certain thoughts that jumped out at Megan and this thought did. Can we trust her? Megan shrugged and looked at her. "She gives me a bad feeling." Megan said in a low voice.

3/27/2009 #110
eyes-of-fire

Hayden nodded, "I usually don't judge but I don't know...she's giving me bad vibes." Hadyen whispered.

3/27/2009 #111
loveatlast

Megan nodded.

I'm done here. Let's go see what they're doing. Kariisa's thought hit Megan like a tidal wave. She turned to Hayden when she saw Kariisa heading their way. "Act normal." she muttered to Hayden and picking out a lime green flowy shirt. "This one?" she asked Hayden.

3/27/2009 #112
eyes-of-fire

"Green's a nice colour." Hayden nodded, while rubbing the back of her neck.

3/27/2009 #113
loveatlast

Kariisa walked up to the two of them and heard Hayden comment on the color green. "Yea, that color loks great on you Megan." she said, hoping she wasnt intruding on anything. Megan turned and gave her a wary glance before turning to the contents hanging from her arm.

"Well, I'm reaady to try stuff on, what about you Kariisa?" she asked and Kariisa nodded. They headed to the change rooms.

3/27/2009 #114
eyes-of-fire

Hayden followed colsely behind, not wanting to be left out.

3/27/2009 #115
loveatlast

Megan slowed a little deciding to walk beside Hayden and not Kariisa.

[[ Im off to bed eyes, ill see u tomorrow!]]

3/27/2009 #116
eyes-of-fire

Hayden noticed Megan slowing down to match her slow strides and smiled, but cast a worried glance at Kariisa.

((kay night))

3/27/2009 #117
loveatlast

[[ last post hehe.]]

Megan gave Hayden a look that said its fine. She had been reading her mind since she hadnt promised her not to and Kariisa wasnt feeling left-out.

3/27/2009 #118
eyes-of-fire

Hayden understood, and gave Megan a look that showed that. Then she started humming again.

3/27/2009 #119
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh lowered his head in recognition before exiting the shop walking towards Esa and Cereberus.

"I hope I didn't make you wait that long" he said to her.

"I presume you didn't get the milk?" Asked the Fenrir, yawning in the process

"No, it's fine." Esa assured him.

"You don't even drink milk" He said to the fenrir slightly pissed. From his position Gilgamesh could see the Three-some at the dress store and seemed to be hanging out. he turned to see Esa and he noticed that she looked distanced to Kayt despite being her friend, from what he read in many books and novels friends should be close to each other.... and the thought sickened him.

"Can you tell me why do you choose to accompany me instead of being with Kayt's and James' presence?" He asked her all out of a sudden. Making Cereberus listen intently There are things that you can't learn from me Guil... it just took you long enough to notice it.

"If what they wrote in books are true then why are you 'hanging out' with me instead of your own 'friends'?" As he said those words, Gilgamesh's left arm began to release a bluish aura.

"Guil, Calm down" said Cereberus.

3/28/2009 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member