Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
loveatlast

Kariisa laughed and lead the way back to her place, "We have arrived," she said making a grand gesture to the rooms.

4/4/2009 #181
eyes-of-fire

Hayden smiled, "Nice place, you got going on here, Kariisa." Looking around, Hayden decided to sit down on a chair.

4/4/2009 #182
loveatlast

Megan nodded in agreement and sat down adjacent to Hayden.

"Thanks guys," Kariisa said.

4/5/2009 #183
eyes-of-fire

"Yeah, no problemo." Hayden grinned, feeling witty.

4/5/2009 #184
loveatlast

Kariisa looked around at her pretty much empty hous self-conciously, "I havent really done anything with it yet. It needs more color."

4/5/2009 #185
eyes-of-fire

Hayden shrugged, "We could buy some paint."

4/5/2009 #186
loveatlast

Kariisa nodded, "I could paint each wall a different color,"

Megan nodded, envisioning it along with her, "Yea, and some more colorful bedsheets would be nice." Megan suggested.

4/5/2009 #187
eyes-of-fire

Hayden had to laugh, "Wow you guys really like colour huh?" Hayden herself perfered grays, and reds.

4/6/2009 #188
loveatlast

Megan and Kariisa both laughed and nodded, saying, "Oh yes," in unison then laughing again.

4/6/2009 #189
eyes-of-fire

Hayden laughed along with them, Kariisa didn't seem too bad anymore.

4/6/2009 #190
loveatlast

Megan couldnt help but hear that thought, she gave a quick nod in Haydens directen, meaning that she felt it too.

4/6/2009 #191
eyes-of-fire

Hayden jumped out of her seat and put her arm around Megan's shoulder, "What now?"

4/6/2009 #192
loveatlast

Kariisa noted the friendly nonchalant gesture and sighed. "I don't know I'm kind of tired. I think I'm going to take a nap or something. You guys can do... whatever," she finished, not trying to be mean.

Megan stood, "Alright, Sweet Dreams," she said, then let herself out of the house.

4/6/2009 #193
eyes-of-fire

Hayden let Megan leave Kariisa's place, then turned to Kariisa, "Yeah have a nice nap!" With that said she gave her a quick huge, than ran out after Megan.

4/6/2009 #194
loveatlast

Kariisa was startle by the embrace and couldn't get ahold of herself in time to hug her back. When Hayden left, Kariisa lay down in her bed and fell asleep.

--

Megan waited for Hayden to come out then said, "She doesn't give me that feeling when she laughs.

4/6/2009 #195
eyes-of-fire

"Really? I only felt okay around her when she laughed, how 'bout you?" Hayden was suprised, Kariisa was still a suspicous person, but when she laughed Hayden elt as though she could trust her, how come Megan didn't feel the same?

4/6/2009 #196
loveatlast

"That's what I mean, she's all suspicious to me when she's down or whatever, when she laughs its like I can trust her." Megan said.

4/6/2009 #197
eyes-of-fire

Hayden was silent for a while, deep in thought, she could tell her brow was all scrunched up but she didn't care.

After around twenty minutes Hayden looked at Megan with a sullen face, "We will have to watch her closely then, she can not be trusted." Hayden trusted Megan's judgement, and if she felt warily about Kariisa, she would believe her. "She seems to turst us, so we can use that to our advantage."

4/6/2009 #198
loveatlast

Megan looked at her with eyebrows raised. "Oh, come on, Hayden. You sound like we're secret agents trying to kidnap information or something. We just can't trust her completely. She's been through alot more then you know." she added quietly, a bit bad at herself that she read this girls mind.

4/6/2009 #199
eyes-of-fire

Hayden frowned, when she didn't trust someone, she really didn't trust them. Hayden always had trust issues, Megan was the first person she opened up to in a long time, and Kariisa seemed like bad news. "Everyone here has been through horrible things Megan, you know that, some more than others but that doesn't excuse someone for their actions." Of course Hayden didn't know too much about her to know her faults, yet. Shaking her headHayden sighed, "So you read her mind?"

4/6/2009 #200
loveatlast

Megan walked a litttle faster down the street. She let out a long sigh and admitted to reading Kariisa's mind. "I didn't want to." she tried to defend herself. "She was just... giving me the creeps and sometimes, phrases or sentences pop out at you unexpectedly. I can't help it."

4/7/2009 #201
eyes-of-fire

"I didn't say it was your fault," Hayden sighed, Megan always took things too seriously. "Honest, I wouldn't blame you for wanting to read her mind, I know I wanted to."

4/7/2009 #202
loveatlast

Megan nodded, her teeth biting down nervously on her bottom lip.

4/7/2009 #203
eyes-of-fire

Hayden noticed Megan biting on her lip and rolled her eyes, "Your going to make your lip bleed."

4/7/2009 . Edited 4/7/2009 #204
Rynx-too-genki

(Thanx! guess I'll start here! ^^)

Shard Lyre stood in front of the Yarlow dorm's door. It was big and little bit more imposing than he'd expected for a school his parents had sent him to. He let his hand jiggle on the handle and realized that it was locked. It was stupid of him to go to the dorm instead of getting a key. Frowning, he removed his satchel from his belt and coaxed the bones out of it. Stepping back to give himself room to start his incantation he failed to notice his bag behind his legs promptly tripping him causing a loud bang in the hallway. He blew stray bangs from his forehead.

"Oops."

4/11/2009 . Edited 4/11/2009 #205
Xeverus E. Miller

((This is actually a town, characters here stay in an Inn))

Cereberus heard the explosion and entered the Inn, it was a good thing the receptionist didn't mind him,

((by the way, Cereberus is a Fenrir. you can see his image in the Enrollment office, Forgot which page though))

4/11/2009 #206
Rynx-too-genki

((Sry! They kept refering to it as 'dorm' so I tot it was a sch dorm kinda thing.))

Shard panicked at the sound his bag made. He really hoped that his crystallized, shrunken limbs weren't damaged! He'd saved for AGES to get them! He fisted his hands and ursed his lips. He couldn't afford to be sad now. He needed to be a grown-up, responsible! That was when he noticed a large oddly coloured wolf enter the inn. He was surprised that no one screamed but then again... Things were odd in this place. But to be cautious...

He let the spirits gather around him and infused it into his bones pouch. Ready to call if necessary.

The burst of power drained him a little but his body wasn't strong to begin with. His necromancy was his only defense.

4/11/2009 #207
Xeverus E. Miller

Cereberus blinked and blinked and blinked "are you alright?" he asked as he walked closer to the boy.

4/11/2009 #208
Rynx-too-genki

"Ah!" Shard yelp and almost dropped his satchel. "You tal- I'm fine!" he almost blurted out 'you talk?', who KNOWS how he would have taken it. "I was just going to destroy the door to get in. I forgot the key you see..." He said, blush dusting his cheeks.

4/11/2009 #209
Xeverus E. Miller

Cereberus tilted his head and looked at the door, he then knelt and released a cloud of purple smoke from his mouth to the ground. It transformed a second later into a key and using his paw he pushed it to the boy "Try it, I don't think you can get into trouble since they may consider that they had a spare key"

4/11/2009 #210
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member