Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »
BlackDove90

Finnagan dodged under the blow and stabbed upward at Kazuki's chest. This was risky, he was within the enemy's reach but damn it how else was he supoused to do anything significant?

((I'll let you decided how much these blows hurt terrian.))

7/28/2009 #361
Bespelled

One left...Calix thought, staving off the wave of dizziness that threatened to overwhelm him. He would have been fine if he hadn't used both his magic and his fighting skills simultaneously. He could feel the effort of keeping up the vortex draining him, that he didn't see the last Shadow come from the side and tackle him bodily to the ground, causing his head to slam painfully against the wall.

7/28/2009 #362
Terrian

(You've just dealt the death blow to his shadow form. It started at his chest, so that's where it's weakpoint is.)

Kazuki looked down to see the stab into his heart area. He felt dizzy, as his face began to lose the shadowy black color, and returning to it's normal color. His demonic red eye stopped pulsing, and under all that, he appeared in his normal attaire. Claymore gone, and shadow figure gone. Kazuki barely stood straight, and when the shadow substance had been poured out of his system and into a large puddle, he fell backwards.

He was knocked out from over exertion from the shadow form he had taken on.

7/28/2009 #363
BlackDove90

Finnagan watched Kazuki slide off his weapon. If the boy was dead it was his own damn fault. He dropped the sword and sighed. "Thank goodness," Finnagan muttered. He looked over at the others. "You guys take care of this," he told them and promptly scrambled back over the wall. "Hevasemo? You still alive?"

Damien was shaking from the pain now. Everything was on fire. She couldn't hear Finnagan. Lelaunt stood over her protectively.

Finnagan ran over and pressed a hand to her head. She was burning up. "Damn it, this is going to hurt," Finnagan muttered. He looked up at Lelaunt. "Listen up Draco, I'm gonna save her and most likely zonk out, but she's still gonna be in fox form so do me a favor and have someone bring back her human half before we all die," he stated.

Before the dragon could respond Finnagan craddled Damien's head and pressed his forehead against her's. Light seemed to pour between the two of them, moving out from Finnagan and into Damien. When it fadded, Finnagan with a little smirk on his face, promptly fainted. There crisis averted...let the rest of the hero's deal with the results... he was out.

The pain was gone, just like that. Damien lept to her feet and growled, confused and trying to understand what was happening.

((Awe, this has to be Finnagan at his most heroic))

7/28/2009 . Edited 7/28/2009 #364
Bespelled

((I assume all the other Shadow's are gone?))

Calix groaned, struggling to keep a hold of his consciousness. He was vaguely aware that the last Shadow had disappeared, but all he could really think about was the pain in his head; it was like someone hammered nails into his temples. He knew his fall wouldn't have had such potent effects if his body wasn't weakened by the energy drain. Still, at least he wasn't too severely wounded. There was no blood, as far as he could tell.

He was able to struggle to his feet, albeit quiet slowly. He swayed on the spot, but was able to remain standing. Unable to see what was happening over the wall, he was forced to yell.

"Finnagan? Is Damien okay?"

7/28/2009 . Edited 7/28/2009 #365
Terrian

(Anything Kazuki created is gone. So his armor, claymore, and shadow figures are gone. I wonder how Damien will react to seeing Kazuki laying on the ground. Unconcious...)

7/28/2009 #366
BlackDove90

Damien growled and glared at the wall while keeping a wary eye on the dragon. She ignored the limp form at her feet. "Who is that? What have you done to us?" she demanded in that gravelly voice.

7/28/2009 #367
Bespelled

Calix was able to stabilize himself; no longer did he feel dizzy. This allowed him to scale the wall, using his Element to boost him up quicker.

"Finnagan? Damien?" He called worriedly. "What's going on?"

7/28/2009 . Edited 7/28/2009 #368
BlackDove90

Damien growled at the new intruder. "What did you do to us? Where has the other me gone?" She snarled. Her fox ears were pressed against her head. "Bring her back! Bring her back now you hunters!"

Finnagan lay unconious at her feet a saticefied smile on his face.

((She's calling them hunters because she's a fox and she hate's hunters.))

7/28/2009 #369
Zina Nevirone

Hoshi ran over to the boy. Surely he was himself now, they should at least care. Then she remembered they probably weren't used to dealing with possessions, they didn't know Kayt. Then she heard the yelling. "Hunters?" she whispered.

7/28/2009 #370
Bespelled

"Damien. It's me, Calix." Calix raised his hands, adopting a soothing tone. "I'm not a hunter. I'm just here to see if you're alright." He chose a neutral stance, neither subdued nor aggressive. He knew Damien would react to any sudden movements, so he kept his actions slow, unhurried.

((Calix is good with animals, so he's using the same techniques he does with his own pets (since that's the only thing he can think of doing). I don't mean any offense by this to Damien though. :P))

7/28/2009 #371
BlackDove90

((It's what you should do))

Damien growled. "What happened to the other then? Where is she? I can't feel her." She sounded confused and scared. "Where is she? Bring her back! We need eachother!" Damien could not survive without both halves. Something had saved her before but it was only a matter of time before it happened again. "Where did you take her?"

7/28/2009 #372
Bespelled

((I'm assuming the other Damien is inside of her...She just can't get out?))

"Damien," Calix said gently "Your other half is inside you. You're just too agitated to sense her. You have to calm down." Even as he spoke these words, Calix could feel his heart clench at the pain he heard in Damien's voice.

7/28/2009 . Edited 7/28/2009 #373
BlackDove90

((Yeah but the human side is upset and so hiding and that was a cheesy line.))

Damien growled. "She's not there! You sealed her away! It was you, hunters! You want to hurt us but I won't let you hurt us. I won't let you!" Her sai came up in a defensive posture.

((Gee if only Lelaunt or Alice were here we could do a cheesy "but we're firends" moment))

7/28/2009 #374
Bespelled

(( Hehehe...What can I say? I'm a cheesy girl, and Calix's isn't exactly the most...articulate, of people. I'll try to revise it though, when I'm not semi-conscious. I hv to go already though. Sleep is required for school. :D ))

7/28/2009 #375
Terrian

(I want to wake Kazuki up, but he needs to remain knocked out, just for a bit longer until Damien calms down. If she's like this, he'd try and kill her again without so much as a second thought.)

7/28/2009 #376
BlackDove90

((Well then we might have to wait until tonight when people are actually online Lelaunt missed the chance to be the big hero. I had to get Finnagan to do it.))

Damien growled again. There was a blackness in her mind where the other Damien should have been. Why? What had happened? She glared at Lelaunt and Calix. "Give her back to me!"

7/28/2009 #377
Melarade

((sry, client's being an ass i'm lost, what are we doing now?))

7/28/2009 #378
Terrian

(Quick shakedown on what happened. First, Kazuki got into a fight with Damien. He was ready to kill you to kill Damien. Finnagan jumped on the bandwagon and tried to stop Kazuki, however, Kazuki refused to step down. Becoming infuriated, he went into 'Shadow Form', as I'm calling it. A short battle ensued against this unstoppable monster before Finnagan stabbed him in the chest, taking Kazuki unconcious. Finnagan then ran over to Damien and forcefully turned her into her fox spirit, and now, she's flipping out because she can't feel her human side. Did I miss anything?)

7/28/2009 #379
Melarade

((ooh, nasty.))

7/28/2009 #380
BlackDove90

((Finnagan didn't turn her into her fox form he gave her energy so she wouldn't die so now Finnagan is knocked out))

Damien looked at Calix then Lelaunt. "Give her back! Give her back to me you hunters!"

7/28/2009 #381
Melarade

"Will everyone stop fighting?! It's not going to solve everything!" Lelaunt roared.

Stepping in front of Damien, Lelaunt raised his arms in protection.

"Most of all, I don;t think we should be hurting her at all. From how I see it, she's the victim. And the rest of you fools are just provoking her. Now will everyone just stand back!" Lelaunt voiced.

((Sry, sick of all the fightings. going no where in the plot))

7/29/2009 #382
Florence Crosse

((I'll be gone for a while guys. I'll give you a heads up when I'll be back.))

7/29/2009 . Edited 7/29/2009 #383
BlackDove90

((News flash the fighting is over and Alice see terrian's post above it covers the basics))

Damien snarled at the dragon's strong reaction. Her fox fire flared about her. She jumped into the branches of a nearby tree and hissed. There were too many. What were they doing here? What had happened to the knight? "You're trying to catch us and kill us. I won't let you hurt us! NOW GIVE HER BACK TO US!" She pulled out a dagger, ready to through it at any of the group.

((She's talking about the human half of Damien which the fox half can't feel at all. With all that's been happening she thinks you guys are behind it))

7/29/2009 #384
Melarade

"I did! Until paladin had to go all holy." Lelaunt sneered back viciously.

((yea you did, you missed out the part that Lelaunt had nothing to do with anything that's been going on, and he merely wants to protect her from the chaos that's been arising.))

7/29/2009 #385
Florence Crosse

((I edited, check my last post.))

7/29/2009 #386
Melarade

Lelaunt spun around and looked at Damien in the eye.

"Damien is in there somwwhere I know she is. She's just hidin because she's scared. Please calm down... Only then will we find her. I'm not here to harm you, nor to heal you. Because I, like you, want Damien back. All I want, is just for Damien to come back. You understand that, don't you?" Lelaunt coaxed the fox gently, never once breaking eye contact. Showing her the truth, his sincerity in his eyes.

7/29/2009 #387
BlackDove90

Damien snarled again. She was scared, terrified, of what was happening. There were so many people here. Were they all enemies. The dragon was talking calmly again. He was saying thins like Calix had said. Those eyes...looked familiar...

"You...you...are...not going to...hurt us?" She asked. Damien was so confused. Everything was a blur. Her human side knew...but it was so hard to reach her... "You're....not enemies?" She shook her head as if trying to shake out the human memories. The dagger's tip dipped down, but she remained crouched in the tree.

7/29/2009 #388
Melarade

"I assure you, Damien. We are definately not your enemies." Lelaunt stated steadily,gently, yet firmly. Glad that he was calming the fox down.

7/29/2009 #389
BlackDove90

Damien shook her head again. "I can't...I can't find her....She is hiding....Why is that?" Her eyes closed as her mind swept inward, seeking the human in her. The fox's voice sounded cracked and desperate. "There's...there's so much pain... Why?"

((Man am I glad you're on Lelaunt))

7/29/2009 #390
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member