Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
K.J DarKnight

Kat couldn't think of much to say now

((yeah I really don't know what to have them do now))

12/6/2008 #61
Zina Nevirone

((Neither can I...))

Hoshi looked around her as they walked.

12/6/2008 #62
K.J DarKnight

((foo we need to think of something....))

12/6/2008 #63
Zina Nevirone

((yep....))

12/6/2008 #64
K.J DarKnight

Kat abruptly stopped "Did you hear that?" she asked, in the distance there was a faint scream and cry for help

12/6/2008 #65
Zina Nevirone

"Yeah, who was it?" Hoshi whispered.

12/6/2008 #66
K.J DarKnight

"I don't know, sounds like a little girl though" Kat said listening "Come on this way" Kat left the path fallowing the faint sound

12/6/2008 #67
Zina Nevirone

Hoshi followed too, moving any trees that were in their way.

12/6/2008 #68
K.J DarKnight

"We need to go faster, else we might be to late to help" Kat said hearing something to quiet to hear without enhanced hearing "Climb on my back"

12/6/2008 #69
Zina Nevirone

Hoshi did so.

12/6/2008 #70
K.J DarKnight

((sorry I am multi tasking right now))

Kat hooked her arms around Hoshi's knees then started running, not quite as fast as before but still very fast, in moment they reached the sours of the screaming. There was a girl that appeared to be ten years old backed up against a tree her arm and leg both bleeding a rather large wolf was there also, teeth bared and hackles raised, it had several deep cuts on it but that hardly seemed to hinder the animal. It turned its gaze on Kat and Hoshi as they arrived. Kat quickly let Hoshi down meeting the wolf's gaze and barring her own sharp teeth, she let a low threatening growl escape that sounded much like a feline growl

12/6/2008 #71
Zina Nevirone

((tiz okay, I'm dealing with a migraine.))

Hoshi backed up slowly.

12/6/2008 #72
K.J DarKnight

((that sucks, I get those all the time, I feel yer pain so hope you get over it soon))

The wolf charged forward, Kat met it half way using her own teeth and claws to fight it, she was faster and was able to mostly avoid the wolf's sharp teeth and claws.

The girl watched Kat, she no longer looked afraid but curios

12/6/2008 #73
Zina Nevirone

((I hope so too. I used to get them all the time, but this one's stabbing pain, but has made me throw up yet.. then again I haven't been on any roundabouts...))

Hoshi stood frozen.

12/6/2008 #74
K.J DarKnight

((have you taken anything for it yet?))

The girl watched Kat as she fought the wolf for several moments before she limped over to Hoshi "Help her" she said looking up at Hoshi with big chocolate brown eyes that strangely looked more like a dog's eyes

12/6/2008 #75
Zina Nevirone

((No, ecause if I say I have amigrain I have to get off the computer, I can hang on for another 20mins when I have to go to bed anyway.))

"How?" Hoshi asked. She had tried to give up fighting.

12/6/2008 #76
K.J DarKnight

((ah I see, guess I didn't think of that, I don't have to ask anymore XD))

"I don't know, but she needs help I cant" the girl pointed out

12/6/2008 #77
Zina Nevirone

((I've to go now...sorry, bye.))

Hoshi made the ground under the wolfs feet move slightly.

12/6/2008 #78
K.J DarKnight

((Alright ttyt then))

The wolf was only knocked off balance for a moment but that was long enough for Kat to knock it off its feet and hit the animal over the head with a rock knocking it out but not killing it.

Kat got up dusting herself off, she had a few cuts down her arms and legs but nothing bad. Kat looked down at the little girl standing by Hoshi a sort of surprised look in her face "Hi Kat" the girl said "what are....How did......." Kat couldn't finish a sentence she seemed completely shocked at seeing who the girl was now.

"You weren't the only one that escaped" the girl answered her unfinished questions

12/6/2008 #79
Zina Nevirone

Hoshi was confused.

12/7/2008 #80
K.J DarKnight

"Oh, Hoshi this is Forty-Seven, she is well, like me..kind of.....Forty-Seven this is my new friend Hoshi" Kat introduced them

12/7/2008 #81
Zina Nevirone

"Hi." Hoshi waved.

12/7/2008 #82
K.J DarKnight

"Hello" forty-Seven answered simply before she sat down on the ground and attended to her cuts, she seemed to know what she was doing so Kat let her do it.

12/7/2008 #83
Zina Nevirone

"There's a nurse up at the school..." Hoshi pointed out.

12/7/2008 #84
K.J DarKnight

"I'm fine" Forty-Seven stated "I've been trained in on field first aid" after only a few minutes Forty-Seven stood up again bandaged up and ready to go again.

12/7/2008 #85
Zina Nevirone

Hoshi nodded.

12/7/2008 #86
K.J DarKnight

"What are you doing here Forty-Seven, I thought you and the rest were dead" Kat asked her, Forty-Seven looked back at Kat "I escaped just as you did, I've been trying to find you and now I have"

12/7/2008 #87
Zina Nevirone

Hoshi kept quiet, watching the exchange.

12/7/2008 #88
K.J DarKnight

"Well, come on lets get you to the school nurse anyway before that wolf wakes up" Kat said walking over to Forty-Seven and Hoshi

12/7/2008 #89
Zina Nevirone

Hoshi looked at the wolf warily.

12/7/2008 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member