Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
K.J DarKnight

((I'm heading off to church in a minute here))

"Climb up on my back" Kat said to Forty-Seven as she crouched down, Forty-Seven did so "Let's go"

12/7/2008 #91
Zina Nevirone

((have fun. And I'll create the shcool nurses room.))

Hoshi nodded.

12/7/2008 #92
K.J DarKnight

((To the nurse then?))

12/9/2008 #93
Zina Nevirone

((Knew there was something I needed to do!!))

((To School Nurse!! (as soon as it's made...hehe...)))

12/9/2008 #94
Zina Nevirone

((From KFC and Blue Dorm.))

As Esa entered the forest she transformed and ran on ahead of Jams and Kayt. Jams remained calm.

1/20/2009 #95
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus came to the forest with Ruenis in his Lycan form (think a large human-like Siberian Husky) with a large oddly shaped axe strapped on his back

"That's Quite a big axe Ruenis where'd you get it?" asked Marcus

"I made it! well designed it in the least" said Ruenis, his voice was now like of an adult but still has the childish notion.

1/20/2009 #96
Zina Nevirone

Jams looked at Kayt, "How far are we from the school?"

"Not far. We have to walk a bit further." Kayt whispered.

Esa doubled back to her and barked.

"Soon Esa." Kayt reassured her.

1/20/2009 #97
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus followed them alongside with Ruenis who was keeping track of Jenova's scent

"Really brother. her smell hurts my nose!" Said ruenis as his Husky ears moved

"remember Ruenis we have to make sure she stays away from james and Esa" said Marcus looking in the bright full moon

"oh damn.... I forgot she's also a Lunatic(not the crazy one, Remember that her powers are upped by 300% furing the full and new moon?)"

1/20/2009 #98
Zina Nevirone

Esa whimpered. She had been quickly filled in on the fact that there just might be someone out to get her and the didn't like it.

"It's okay Esa." Kayt watched Jams, he was extremely tense. "Relax Jams. She's not here." then she looked back at Ruenis and Marcus, "She's not, right?"

1/20/2009 #99
Xeverus E. Miller

Ruenis sniffed the air and wagged his tail before answering "no, She's still in the school and she wont be tracking us any time soon"

"and don't worry even if she does i'll stop her even if it involves me dying in the process" Marcus assured them

1/20/2009 #100
Zina Nevirone

Kayt frowned and Esa barked happily.

"Ssh." Kayt told the werewolf.

Jams did relax slightly.

1/20/2009 #101
Xeverus E. Miller

"Look brother, I've got a Tail now!" Said Ruenis as he continued wagging his tail

"yes..." Marcus looked at it "and its quite a fluffy one too"

1/20/2009 #102
Zina Nevirone

Kayt laughed. "Yes, it is."

1/20/2009 #103
Xeverus E. Miller

Ruenis lowered his head as he blushed, Marcus just shook his head

1/20/2009 #104
Zina Nevirone

Kayt smiled.

"How far now Kayt?" Jams asked.

"Five more minutes." Kayt answered, still smiling.

1/20/2009 #105
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus and Ruenis followed them the latter still blushing from the other's comments

1/20/2009 #106
Zina Nevirone

"Here will do." Kayt announced as she stopped. "Off you go Esa."

Esa bounded off into the trees and could no longer be seen.

"Are you sure about this Kayt?" Jams asked.

"Would you rather I let you go off and kill some random human who still has their whole life ahead of them?" Kayt raised an eyebrow. "I'm sure. Plus, you can't kill me, because I'm already technically dead."

Jams winced at Kayt's words and her stony face, then she smiled again. "If you two don't like blood, you better look away."

1/20/2009 #107
Xeverus E. Miller

it took Marcus and Ruenis a second before realizing that kayt was talking to them

"i'm a Human Slayer Kayt it would would take more than just blood to take me out" said Marcus Crossing his arms

"nah I'm okay with it" Said ruenis as he put his hands behind his head

1/20/2009 #108
Zina Nevirone

Kayt nodded to Jams and closed her eyes.

Jams stared at her for a second, he hated doing this to her, then he bared his teeth and bit into her neck.

1/20/2009 #109
Xeverus E. Miller

the two was shocked on what happened but Marcus was the one who was shocked the most

so that what she meant.

Marcus turned back "come on Ruenis lets make sure no one ventures here" he said as he retracted his claw

Ruenis nodded and took his axe from his back and Followed Marcus

1/20/2009 #110
Zina Nevirone

After a while Kayt pushed Jams away. "Enough." she said in a stern voice and she held him back.

Jams glared at her.

"I said enough." Kayt pushed him again the trunk of a tree.

1/20/2009 #111
Xeverus E. Miller

Shortly thereafter Marcus felt that Kayt was in trouble he looked at Ruenis who nodded to him.

Quickly they went back to Kayt's Location

"kayt!" Shouted Marcus

1/20/2009 #112
Zina Nevirone

"It's fine." she said, though she didn't feel fine. Who would after having that much blood sucked from them?

Jams just glared at her. Esa came running back, but when she saw Jams she hid.

1/20/2009 #113
Xeverus E. Miller

"what the hell are you saying!? You look terribly pale! When i see that you can't take it anymore I'll offer my blood" Said Marcus, He was never been this concerned to other people it was a strange felling he thought.

Ruenis sniffed the air and got a different scent and he was sure it wasn't Esa's

1/20/2009 #114
Zina Nevirone

Kayt shrugged and shoved Jams backwards again. "He's had enough anyway."

1/20/2009 #115
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus sighed from relief

that was the first time I got worried about someone.

"you sure?"asked Ruenis

1/20/2009 #116
Zina Nevirone

"Yes." Kayt looked at Jams one last time, he was calm now and Esa came out of her hiding place. Kayt lent back against another tree.

1/20/2009 #117
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus removed his trench coat and pit it Kayt "here, you must be cold" He then retracted his claw back.

Ruenis was still sniffing the air because of the peculiar scent.

1/20/2009 #118
Zina Nevirone

"Thanks." Kayt whispered, her eyes still on Jams and her hand moved to her throat where there was still two beads of blood.

1/20/2009 #119
Xeverus E. Miller

"um... guys I don't think we should remain here someone's pretty close by" said Ruenis

"well that person should say away from us" said Marcus who was observing the surroundings

Ruenis shook his head "no I think its us that should stay away from him"

1/20/2009 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member