Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Zina Nevirone

Located in the village of Yarlow.

NO MAGIC.

Students allowed, but some of the townfolk do know about magic and such and do not take kindly to it.

8/5/2008 . Edited 9/29/2008 #1
Silentkitt

Harry Potter cliche or what xD

jking.. I'm not tryign to be mean.. just living up the topic a bit..

1/12/2009 #2
Zina Nevirone

XD the point!!

1/12/2009 #3
Silentkitt

lol... love you... Man I'm dyin over here though...

the back of my throat feels like i swallowed blood.. it's all dry.. and it hurs to swallow anything other then liquid..

only it's been like that all day so if my nose bled in my sleep or something...

w/e..

1/12/2009 #4
Zina Nevirone

yuck.

1/12/2009 #5
Silentkitt

K there's something wrong with me..

My throat feels the same..

and this tiem I woke up and it felt like osmeone had Ripped my Rib Cage open in my sleep or something.... or cut them straight down the middle..

I went away after a while but it still hurt..

And I feel lightheaded at random intervals..

1/15/2009 #6
Zina Nevirone

Strange.

1/15/2009 #7
Xeverus E. Miller

((from school))

Marcus along with the others came to KFC but as he entered people started to stare at him

"they're staring at us" said Ruenis as he Held Marcus' hand

"no.... Its me they're staring at, they probably know That I'm on the blacklist of the DS Guild" said Marcus as he adjusted his collar

1/16/2009 #8
Zina Nevirone

"Don't forget, half these people don't even know what our school is about." Kayt whispered. "They just think it's a school for tyrants."

"That doesn't mean we have to act like it, does it?" Danni asked, the very idea amusing her.

1/16/2009 #9
Xeverus E. Miller

"Danni I'm not fit for a tyrant... Azrael always told me not to play with 'food' and here I am in a muggle(are we using that word?) filled society... well half of them" said Marcus, he was never used to gawkers and it made him Irritated "so what do you guys want?' he asked

"what do they serve here anyway?" Ruenis asked Kayt not moving an inch for he was afraid of the people

1/16/2009 #10
Zina Nevirone

((muggles is an amazing word, and it's in the dictionary, so let's use it. Gotta go after this.))

"I'm not quite sure." Kayt picked up a menu.

((I'll come up with something on Sunday. Try not to break the forum while I'm gone peoples.))

1/16/2009 #11
Xeverus E. Miller

((leaving already?))

Ruenis sat on the table facing James "Hi!" he said

1/16/2009 #12
Xeverus E. Miller

((question? Since we're already using The 'Muggles' word, just for fun should we also use some of th HP alledged Items Like Bertie Botts every flavor beans or the Weasley's Wheezers *forgive me If I got that wrong* Products?..... Since they are in KFC...... WHY NOT PUT A MAGICAL CHOCOLATE FROG ON THE MENU!))

1/18/2009 . Edited 1/18/2009 #13
Zina Nevirone

((You can come up with the menu if you like, I'm tired.))

1/18/2009 #14
Xeverus E. Miller

((OKAY!))

Marcus turned in his Mp3 Player so that he can distract himself fromthe eyes that followed them, he took the menu and saw the various foods Being served and he said them aloud

"okay we've got a chocolate sundae special, Muscular fries (ordinary french fries), The usual Ceasar Salad, Burito's?????, fried Chicken many flavors, pasta, Spaghetti oooh They've got steak here! Chocolateshake, chocolate Milkshake(what's the difference?LOL) Strawberry shake, Coke,Pespi, They sell bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans here? and last but not least..... Chili dogs?"

What kind of menu has Chili dogs in it? he thought.

Marcus turned to his Friends and Asked "so what do you guys want? dont worry I've got Cards and Cash here"

1/18/2009 #15
Zina Nevirone

"Spaghetti!" Kayt announced, "And Jams wants buritos and Danni the fried chicken."

"Would it really kill you to let me speak for once?" Danni rolled her eyes.

1/18/2009 #16
Xeverus E. Miller

"OH! OH! OH! OH! I want the steak! STEAK!" Shouted Ruenis, who was moving with Kayt's enthusiam

"yep, The typical Lycan favorite so, that would be spaghetti, buritos, Fried Chicken and Steak?" Asked Marcus

1/18/2009 #17
Xeverus E. Miller

*Marcus Didn't want to make a MiSTEAK*

((....... Jeez that was a horrible pun!))

1/18/2009 #18
Zina Nevirone

"That's right." Kayt nodded and smiled.

1/18/2009 #19
Xeverus E. Miller

"okay' Marcus went to the Cashier and ordered their food and paid the amount. he then went to the group's table with the Food, Ruenis quickly Grabbing his steak almost making the drinks fall.

Marcus sat on his seat and changed the song on his Mp3 and played Pursuing my true self from Persona 4

We are living our lives. Abound with so much information.

Come on, let go of the remote.

Don't you know you're letting all the junk flood in?

I try to stop the flow, double clicking on the go

But it's no use; hey, I'm being consumed

Loading... Loading... Loading...

Quickly reaching maximum capacity

Warning... Warning... Warning!

Gonna short-circuit my identity.

Get up on your feet, tear down the walls.

Catch a glimpse of the hollow world.

Snooping 'round will get you nowehere.

You're locked up in your mind...

We are all trapped in a maze of relationships that goes on with or without you.

I swim in the sea of the unconscious. I'll search for your heart, pursuing my true self

he then took his Ceasar salad and stared munching.

1/18/2009 . Edited 1/18/2009 #20
Zina Nevirone

Kayt listedned to the song in Marcus' head and smiled to herself, which of course Danni found weird.

1/18/2009 #21
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus noticed Kayt looking at him "..... you don't think its weird that a Blacklisted Human Slayer should eat salad do you?"

Ruenis looked at Danni and Jams before eating "Hi!"

1/18/2009 #22
Zina Nevirone

"Why should it be weird?" Kayt tilted her head to the side as she twirled her fork in the spaghetti.

"And you are?" Danni asked.

1/18/2009 #23
Xeverus E. Miller

"well thank Azrael for that, He always keeps saying, oh eating that junk again? and above all the human slayers I've seen you're the only one who will probably not die from a heartattack" Marcus tried to imitate Azrael's Voldemortish voice

"I'm Ruenis!" Said Ruenis as he smiled before taking a bite from his steak on his fork

1/18/2009 #24
Zina Nevirone

Kayt laughed. "You shouldn't judge people."

Danni blinked. "Nice name."

1/18/2009 #25
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus gave out a weak smile

"I'm actually named Remus but my dad wanted to break the Lycan tradition so he changed it later to Ruenis" Said Ruenis

1/18/2009 #26
Zina Nevirone

Kayt grinned at him.

"I like Ruenis better." Danni told him. Jams just watched.

1/18/2009 #27
Xeverus E. Miller

"hmm?" Runis tilted his head when he noticed that Jams was quiet ever since they came to KFC

1/18/2009 #28
Zina Nevirone

Kayt whispered in his ear, "He's avoiding temptation. There's lots of human's here and the less he talks the less he has to breathe."

1/18/2009 #29
Xeverus E. Miller

"so he needs blood?" asked Marcus after taking down the last tomato in his salad.

1/18/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member