Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Zina Nevirone

"Yeah, I'm taking him and Esa -" Kayt nodded.

Jams groaned, "Not her."

"Out tonight." Kayt finished.

1/18/2009 #31
Xeverus E. Miller

"you know I can let you drink mine, Besides you're going to-" Marcus remembered That Ruenis is here "you-know-what so I think its best that you have you make use of my remaining sands in the hour glass, and don't worry I'm Immune to every type of sickness that includes venom and poison but to Esa's case I don't think I can do anything"

"What? is that Adult stuff?" asked Ruenis who obviously didn't hear what Kayt whispered earlier

1/18/2009 #32
Zina Nevirone

"No." Jams shook his head. "I would but it would -" he drew his finger across his throat right then. "At least with Kayt she's already..." Jams looked away.

"Yeah this is adult stuff." Kayt nodded.

1/18/2009 #33
Zina Nevirone

((Gotta go, sorry.))

1/18/2009 #34
Xeverus E. Miller

"Okay I'm going to the bathroom" Ruenis was thought not to listen to adult stuff so he made his exit.

"Kill me? I wont die from blood loss though i may be weakened for a few hours or so. Azrael acts as an Amplifier once he knows that I'm losing boost he'll use his 'osmose' ability meaning he will suck energy from the air making it repulsive and deadly thats if a living thing should come in contact with me during that state it will drain its life force" marcus wanted to help..... no wanted to be useful in anyway he can

1/18/2009 #35
Zina Nevirone

Kayt shook her head slowly. "I'm used to it and he prefers female blood. Plus, he has to go all out vamp, which means no self control, and Esa also needs to hunt. I know you want to help, but this isn't the way."

"And I'm not allowed within 50 miles." Danni sighed.

"Both of them could kill you Danni." Kayt told her sharply. "Especially Jams."

Danni sighed again.

"But, yeah, you can come along if you want." Kayt smiled, "As long as you don't mind being on your toes."

1/18/2009 #36
Xeverus E. Miller

((okay see you tomorrow))

"I see" Marcus lowered his head in disappointment "but let me come with you just in case something 'unwanted' happens. i'm used to all the violence. wait... is it a full moon tonight?" Asked Marcus

1/18/2009 #37
Zina Nevirone

"Yeah, I think it is...that's why Esa needs to get away from here." Kayt nodded.

1/18/2009 #38
Xeverus E. Miller

"then I really have no choice but to go with you, since...." Marcus looked towards the Bathroom mentioning Ruenis

1/19/2009 #39
Xeverus E. Miller

"anyways excuse me for a moment.... Bathroom" Marcus stood from his seat and went towards the Bathroom.

minutes later a Middle-aged man entered KFC, he looked like a Butler because of his somewhat formal wear and a kind face. He went towards Danni Jams and Kayt

"Pardon me Young Lady for my intrusion, My name is Magdalen, Majordomo of the Ciello House" Magadalen Bowed to them "If you don't mind My lady I have a question to ask, are you an acquaintance of Master Marcus?" He asked in his kind voice.

1/19/2009 . Edited 1/19/2009 #40
Zina Nevirone

Kayt looked up at him, unsure whether to speak.

1/19/2009 #41
Xeverus E. Miller

since Kayt didn't answer Magdalen continued. "If you wouldn't mind will you please give this letter to Master Marcus when you see him if he asks on who wrote the letter tell him that it came from his Father, good Day to you Madam" MagdalenBowed again before them and left.

1/19/2009 #42
Zina Nevirone

Kayt looked at the letter in her hand and put it on the table.

1/19/2009 #43
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus and Ruenis came back to the table "Yeah I think you should come but you'll have to be on your gua--" Marcus noticed that the atmosphere change a bit "Did something hapen?" he asked Kayt

"Hey! I smell a Different Person came here!" said Ruenis

1/19/2009 #44
Zina Nevirone

"Someone came with this for you." Kayt handed Marcus the letter.

1/19/2009 #45
Xeverus E. Miller

Bewildered Marcus took it from Kayt "did the person say who's it from?" he asked

1/19/2009 . Edited 1/19/2009 #46
Zina Nevirone

"Your Father apparently." Kayt said.

1/19/2009 #47
Xeverus E. Miller

Shocked, Marcus dropped the letter from his hands but Ruenis managed to catch it

1/19/2009 #48
Zina Nevirone

Kayt bit her lip.

1/19/2009 #49
Xeverus E. Miller

"are you alright Brother?" asked Ruenis

"that can't be possible..... Mom said my dad Died during the Dueran war" said Marcus as he took the letter back from Ruenis and he reluctantly opened it.

Dear Marky, Allow me to apologize in advance, I am very sorry for what I have done to you and to your mother. Me leaving the two of you is inexcusable and I want to repent but I don't know how to confront you so I have assigned my butler to give you this letter, That is why I have decided to slowly show you that I care for you. This letter has something that isn't allowed to be revealed to the public for it will break the oath that I made with the Brotherhood but like I said I am willing to break the oath just to gain a piece of your trust. Please be in good health, you're my only treasure that I have in this world... Take care.

Your Father,

Hohenheim

1/19/2009 . Edited 1/19/2009 #50
Zina Nevirone

Kayt read it in Marcus' head and stared at a spot on the table.

1/19/2009 #51
Xeverus E. Miller

When Marcus checked The contents of the letter fining the 'something' that was with the letter and then he found a photo of what seems a group of travelers... no more like heroes, he sat oh his seat and placed it on the table.

The photo showed a person that mostly looked like Marcus in the middle, he had untidy black hair he also wore glasses like Marcus he even wore the same wardrobe as Marcus but it was a more battle oriented. Beside him was two women one was wearing a mask so that only her eyes and mouth can only be seen and the other was..... Marcus' mother, she has chestnut hair and green eyes like Marcus, she wore a bolero jacket and a traveling gown. Marcus didn't knew who were the other people in the photo.

"Oh My God! its the Wild Bunch" exclaimed Ruenis

1/19/2009 #52
Zina Nevirone

"The wild bunch?" Kayt raised any eyebrow.

1/19/2009 #53
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus looked at Ruenis "we're not familiar with the term"

"you mean you haven't heard of the Wild Bunch? Oh my God! I'm Living with cavemen!" said Ruenis,

1/19/2009 #54
Zina Nevirone

"I'm not a caveman!" Kayt protested.

1/19/2009 #55
Xeverus E. Miller

"you really don't know?" Ruenis sighed "the Wild Bunch is a group of adventurers that ended the Dueran War! the group only has seven members and are different from one another. Ayothana Evergrande is the masked woman and was the leading Demon slayer in the DS guild, Remus The Lycan, Albrook the Werewolf, Vladimir the Vamp, Isenheim the Great, Elzafina Ciello and Hohenheim of Light! apart from the other members Elzafina was the only who doesn't have any powers she only heals them probably the Bravest woman in the world if you consider the facts"

".... So my mother.... was part of the Wild Bunch" Said Marcus

1/19/2009 #56
Zina Nevirone

"Weird...." Kayt stared at the picture.

1/19/2009 #57
Xeverus E. Miller

"Like I said, they are the only group in the world to gather different members" said Ruenis,

Marcus gave out an evil grin and began to chuckle like Gilgamesh's

"James.... I can't die yet, Because I'm going find Hohenheim after the school year and once I do...... I'll Kill him!"

1/19/2009 . Edited 1/19/2009 #58
Zina Nevirone

Kayt stared at him and Jams stayed quiet as Danni glared at him.

1/19/2009 #59
Xeverus E. Miller

((sorry that was 'I'll kill him' i forgot to type the kill word))

1/19/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member