Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Zina Nevirone

((I figured that.))

1/19/2009 #61
Xeverus E. Miller

"Don't get me wrong guys, if it werent for him Mymother should still be alive, HE ABANDONED US AND THAT SICKNESS CAME TO TOWN AND RUINED EVRYTHING! now that its too late only did he decided to find help?" Shouted Marcus,

Calm.... down Marcus.... Said Azrael

"I refuse to calm down, yes I'll find him and I'll kill him..... slowly"

1/19/2009 #62
Zina Nevirone

Kayt stood up and placed her heand on his arm. "I understand, but why kill when you don't have to?"

1/19/2009 #63
Xeverus E. Miller

"what do you mean Kayt?" Asked Marcus who was still overflowing with anger as he remembered Elzafina

1/19/2009 #64
Zina Nevirone

Kayt looked away.

1/19/2009 #65
Xeverus E. Miller

"If you're trying to tell me that He's theonly family I have in the world then you're wrong besides... the only living relative I have in the world.... Is Ruenis"

Ruenis smiled at Marcus' words

"okay let's recap" Marcus calmed down a bit "I'm going with you for three reasons, one: I promised That I'll protect you, two; we eed tom ake sure that no evidence is left behind ponting towards James and the most important reason why should I go with you: Jenova"

1/19/2009 #66
Zina Nevirone

"Jenova?" Kayt asked confused, "Why is Jenova a reason?"

1/19/2009 #67
Xeverus E. Miller

"Jenova.... Is a Demon Slayer and she'll kill anything that harms humans that includes Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans the sorts. Only I can give you time if you need to escape. It may not look like it but once Jenova gets serious you'll never know what will happen next... Azrael's been blocking her mind reading so that she will not kow of this but I hardly dout that she won't receive news from the guild members lurking everywhere"

1/19/2009 #68
Zina Nevirone

"But hopefully Jams and Esa won't touch a human." Kayt sat back down and looked at Jams.

1/19/2009 #69
Zina Nevirone

((Gotta go.))

1/19/2009 #70
Xeverus E. Miller

"you think Jenova would care? she acts before she thinks. and maybe you've noticed she's the daughter of Ayothana Evergrande to her killing Humans is wrong but Killing those who haven't even hurt humans is another thing" said Marcus.

"well that explains why she has a lot of various weapons in her baggage. most of them for "purifying" beings like us' said Ruenis as he remembered that he got the scents of the contents of her Baggage

1/19/2009 #71
Zina Nevirone

Jams shut his eyes then opened them. "I don't want to hurt anyone human ever again, but she won't care about that. And I don't care about being slaughtered, but I'm betting Esa does."

1/20/2009 #72
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus Clenched his fist

damn it James! you accepted the deal! I cant let you die... Until I've killed Hohenheim I assure you, you'll enjoy Killing me if its the last Human thing Marcus Ciello will do.

"Fine! Ruenis and I will keep her away from you. remember James I expect you to do 'it' and once you do you'll reap the rewards"

If James will kill me he'll be safe from every Demon Slayer that includes Jenova and the Evergrande Family, He will be recognized in the Guild and fortunately he'll be smart enough to ask immunity from any type of 'incidents', after that he can do anything he wants....... Besides He'll slay the infamous Human Slayer. Who needs a person like me anyway..... Ruenis will understand.... we can be a family again....... Maybe in the next life.

"Yeah! I'll do my best to help you! That's what friends are for right?!" Said Ruenis as he gave out a smile, Thoroughly unaware of what Marcus meant by the 'rewards'

"wait.... Is it me or we're starting to sound like Death Eaters? I mean slaughtered? reap?"asked Ruenis as he chuckled

1/20/2009 #73
Zina Nevirone

Jams stared at the table top, hating all this, as in the end he would be the only one alive...

Kayt looked at Danni who seemed to be trying to come up with what she wasn't being told.

1/20/2009 #74
Xeverus E. Miller

"what you didn't get the joke? Okay let's do this again.... is it me or we're starting to sound like dea-"

"Ruenis, We're not gonna laugh at something that isn't even funny so don't even bother" said Marcus

1/20/2009 #75
Zina Nevirone

"Maybe another time." Kayt gave Ruenis a small smile as she tore her gaze away from Danni.

1/20/2009 #76
Xeverus E. Miller

Ruenis sighed at disappontment

"so when are we leaving?" asked Marcus when he noticed that Kayt was staring at Danni and immediately tore it away

1/20/2009 #77
Zina Nevirone

"Whenever." Kayt shrugged as she looked at her hands, then up at Marcus.

1/20/2009 #78
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus nodded "so this will be our 'special headquarters' right I mean this is where we planned.... never mind I'm not good at jokes anyway"

(so FF? and To where?)

1/20/2009 #79
Zina Nevirone

((I dunno....um....**is blank**...))

Kayt smiled at him. "Nice try."

1/20/2009 #80
Xeverus E. Miller

((forest maybe?))

"its weird though calling a restaurant a special headquarters sure we'll come up with something.... on the menu" said Marcus

"Oh that was horrible!" Said Ruenis

1/20/2009 #81
Zina Nevirone

Kayt raised an eyebrow.

((Sure.))

((To Ze Forest then.))

1/20/2009 #82
Xeverus E. Miller

((to the forest then, and its night time right?))

1/20/2009 #83
Zina Nevirone

((It might as well be....hehe...))

1/20/2009 #84
Xeverus E. Miller

((from botany))

Jenova couldn't believe that Marcus held her hand all the way to KFC, but here was no complaints there and she finally returned to her usual self

Ruenis on the other hand was scratching his nose, Jenova's scent was just too powerful to him

1/23/2009 #85
Zina Nevirone

"Relax Ruenis." Kayt whispered to him.

1/23/2009 #86
Xeverus E. Miller

"Duh! her perFUMES are made of scent tracking counter thing-ama-jigs its a miracle I still have my nose in my head" he whispered to her as he sat on his seat now not minding the Gawkers

"Don't worry Jen Its my treat' said Marcus as he took the menu

1/23/2009 #87
Zina Nevirone

"I do understand. I'm pratically inside your head. Just look at it this way. You can control yourself. If any of Esa's old family were here they'd have mawled Jenova by now." Kayt smiled.

1/23/2009 #88
Xeverus E. Miller

Ruenis snurked but when he analyzed Kayt's sentence she said "I'm practically inside your head"

"eeeeeeewwwwwwww" he began shaking by the side it as if removing water from his ears

1/23/2009 #89
Zina Nevirone

"That won't get me out. And half the time I can't help it. Not anymore...." She sighed and lost her smile, but quickly found it again.

1/23/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member