Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
My Precious Purr

((Thanks!))

Dana blinked. "What?" she asked in a dreamy sort of voice.

1/10/2009 #31
Xeverus E. Miller

((from Blue Dorm))

Before Marcus entered the room he felt that something was wrong somewhere in the school but shrugging himself he entered and saw Mr. Black fat firing questions at Dana, He Adjusted his collar before finally entering the Room.

1/10/2009 #32
My Precious Purr

Dana didn't seem to notice Marcus as she stared with eyes that looked permantly puzzled at Mr Blackfat.

1/10/2009 #33
Boooklover

"Aha, someone new to Philosophy!" Mr Blackfat exclaimed, "I hope you are not against the philosophers, like those who put Socrates in this position!" He smiled at her, with no real malice in his expression.

1/10/2009 #34
My Precious Purr

Dana smiled somewhat bewildered back.

1/10/2009 #35
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus just stared at Mr. Blackfat "poison hemlock" he said, "or if you want a more philosophical answer, Execution, nothing more, nothing less" Marcus didn't like teachers bullying students so he fired away at Mr. Blackfat's question trying to give Dana some comfort .

1/10/2009 #36
Boooklover

"Take a seat wherever, and hopefully we'll make a philosopher out of you."

1/10/2009 #37
My Precious Purr

Dana looked around at Marcus and smiled. She sat down in a chair near the centre of the room.

1/10/2009 . Edited 1/10/2009 #38
Xeverus E. Miller

"Mr. Blackfat you're an expert in philosophy right? wouldn't you mind if I asked you a question that intrigued me for years?" Asked Marcus as he sat

1/10/2009 . Edited 1/10/2009 #39
Boooklover

"Not particularly, as Philosophy is the love of knowledge, and I don't believe anyone can become an expert in that. But fire away."

1/10/2009 #40
Xeverus E. Miller

"What is the General Proof of Existence?" asked Marcus, hoping that Mr. BlackFat could give him a desirable answer.

1/10/2009 #41
Boooklover

"If by that you mean, what evidence can we take to mean we definitely exist, I would have to quote Descartes and say that "I am, I exist is necessarily true."

((Sorry if that's not what you were asking.))

1/10/2009 #42
My Precious Purr

Dana looked around the room and she saw a fly on the wall. Instantly she smiled and began to watching it intently.

1/10/2009 #43
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus sighed "it's just not enough, sorry to have bothered you"

((don't worry, there is no clear answer Marcus is finding his 'other' proof of existence as written in the background story topic))

1/10/2009 #44
Boooklover

"You didn't bother me, it was an excellent question." Mr Blackfat reassured him.

((OK then, I panicked a little wondering if I should know this hehe.))

1/10/2009 #45
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus arranged his glasses and listened to Mr. Blackfat's discussion but the awkward atmosphere in the school won't go away "something's definitely wrong" he quietly whispered

1/10/2009 #46
Xeverus E. Miller

After a while, Marcus took out his book before taking a glance at Effy and Ranz noticing their height, he returned to his book and whispered "get yourself over with, I'm only 13 but I'm already 5''6" in height... not to mention I'm the youngest in the school".

((I dunno why but I cant help myself writing this reply without the 'Glance' word XD ))

1/10/2009 #47
Xeverus E. Miller

Minutes Later, Marcus couldn't take it anymore.

"something's definitely wrong here" he said,

Marcus asked Mr. Blackfat if he could be excused and ran towards the courtyard as fast as he can.

1/11/2009 #48
Aeonian Code

Ranz demed this a fit time as any to furter explore Socrates.

"Socrates followed Skepticism, their most famous motto being 'Nothing is Certain, not even that' and at his trial he actually demanded free supper for life, but he was finally sentenced to drink the Greek's traditional method of execution, Drinking the highly poisonous hemlock."

Socrates was known to engage in asking random people questions, and turning it into a long winded, but fairly interesting philosophical debate, and his teachings still affect us today."

1/11/2009 #49
My Precious Purr

Dana didn't seem to be listening, gazing at the fly buzzing around, caught in a spider web.

1/11/2009 #50
Zina Nevirone

((From ? (I don't remeber...)))

Esa walked into class, and though a day ahead of all in the room she was still late.

1/25/2009 #51
Xeverus E. Miller

((From Courtyard))

"Philosopy Class without desks? tsk pathetic" Gilgamesh noticed that the roomnether had desks nor chairs. He then saw Esa and decided to take a 'seat'

1/25/2009 #52
Zina Nevirone

Esa glared at him before taking a seat herself.

1/25/2009 #53
Xeverus E. Miller

now what did i do? I usually get glared at AFTER I did something wrong Thought Gilgamesh as he saw Esa glare at him

1/25/2009 #54
Zina Nevirone

Esa looked away from him. "Kayt said he is bad news." she muttered to herself.

1/25/2009 #55
Xeverus E. Miller

The atmosphere made Gilgamesh bored to he decided to take a nap since the teach is busy discussing so he puit his hand in his head in a lazy fashion to cover his face

1/25/2009 #56
Zina Nevirone

Esa glanced over at him and frowned.

1/25/2009 #57
Xeverus E. Miller

"you have a problem?" he asked with out lifting his head

1/25/2009 #58
My Precious Purr

Dana looked up absently, glancing at the newcomers and smiling vaguely.

1/25/2009 #59
Zina Nevirone

"I might. I don't know." Esa shrugged.

1/25/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member