Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Xeverus E. Miller

"Do what you want but if it involves me than I have to make precautions" still not lifting his head

1/25/2009 #61
Zina Nevirone

"Kayt says you are bad news. Is that true?" Esa asked as she tilted her head.

1/25/2009 #62
Xeverus E. Miller

"it depends on the person, I only went after Marcus but yours friends interfered now I'm looking like the bad guy" there was no lie in Gilgamesh voice because it is what he considers

1/25/2009 #63
Zina Nevirone

"She said you almost hurt Danni." Esa stated, then she added as an after thought, "I don't like Danni."

1/25/2009 #64
Boooklover

Effy looked over to her fellow classmates, noticing the rising tension. She looked to Mr Blackfat, then to Ranz for any information about all this.

1/25/2009 #65
My Precious Purr

Dana watched a bird fluttering around the rafters, smiling beninly.

1/25/2009 #66
Xeverus E. Miller

"I asked her nicely then all hell broke loose" Gilgamesh now looked at Esa "if you really hate her then why are you complaining??

1/25/2009 #67
Zina Nevirone

"I'm not complaining. I'm just wondering why Kayt thinks what she does. I may not like Danni but Kayt and Jams do and I like them." Esa shrugged again and looked at the other people in the room.

1/25/2009 #68
My Precious Purr

"People are strange," Dana said in a dreamy voice, turning her miscoloured eyes to Esa. "Animals are far easier to understand. They only do what they do from instinct- no deceptions, no cruelty."

1/25/2009 #69
Xeverus E. Miller

"then that's Kayt's perspective of me. How about yours?" Gilgamesh asked her.

1/25/2009 #70
Zina Nevirone

Esa nodded in agreement with Dana's statements, then she looked at Giglamesh and literally examined him with her eyes. "I like you."

1/25/2009 #71
My Precious Purr

Dana looked at Giglamesh, then a feeding spider on the wall behind him caught her attention.

1/25/2009 #72
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh raised his eyebrows in suspicion "and how am I supposed to know that you aren't deceiving me? earlier you had an hostile feeling towards me and now you say you like me I guess it is just right that I suspect you"

1/25/2009 #73
My Precious Purr

"It's right to suspect everyone. They're all doing something they didn't say they would." Dana said, still watching the spider.

1/25/2009 #74
Xeverus E. Miller

"yes and I guess it is right to butt in someone's conversation?" He didn't bother to look at Dana, He was curiosed about Esa's point of view about him

1/25/2009 #75
Zina Nevirone

Esa looked down for a split second. "You have every right to suspect me for I have watched my family kill many. I did nothing to stop them and sometimes I even joined in. I deserve to be punished. Yet I am not because it is what is expected of me. I like you though, and I only didn't like you because Kayt said you were bad news. Kayt is nearly always right."

1/25/2009 #76
My Precious Purr

"Right and wrong is only a point of view." Dana said sincerly.

1/25/2009 #77
Xeverus E. Miller

"and do you think Kayt is always right? have you been betraying your own emotions? I don't blame you for your family's doing its in your blood even as mine, If your family killed many then my family including Marcus killed thousands" Gilgamesh said to Esa

"Would you rather live in a World revealed by the truth or you find comfort within the lies of society? Do you think Kayt trusts you like the way you trust her? then again I am not deceiving you but speaking my mind. It is up to oneself to feel safe in the lies Between us all" Gilgamesh believes that blocking one's emotions is like denying yourself, he is disgusted by that notion

1/25/2009 #78
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh felt something wrong, being a Gentleman in a sense he forgot to intruduce himself "Needless to say, My name's Gilgamesh" He held out his left hand to her (Gilgamesh is left handed) "That's if you dont mind Shaking hands with the person whom your friends doesn't trust"

1/25/2009 #79
Zina Nevirone

Esa chuckled at Dana's words.

"I don't mind." Esa said and shook his hand with her right, just to be awkward, "You don't smell like bad news. My names Esarosa, it means White Wolf*. I don't always believe what Kayt says, no. But she and her friend Kaleb got me out of trouble. I trust her, and she trusts me as she can get inside of my head." At the last part Esa tapped her forehead.

((*Or wolf cub...I don't remember...))

1/26/2009 #80
Xeverus E. Miller

"Mine means Hero, I'm saying this to you now..." he released his handshake before continuing " I can see, Mess and even take memories from people's minds but I haven't used it in quite a while, it makes me feel like I'm cheating" Mind reading is useful but Gilgamesh follows some Kind of Code Of conduct . he upholds honor whenever Possible

1/26/2009 #81
Zina Nevirone

"I haven't got anything you'd want to see." Esa pointed out.

1/26/2009 #82
Xeverus E. Miller

"Like I told you I don't like to cheat, I was only telling you what I can do Marcus on the other hand" Gilgamesh reach to his pocket and took out a Zippo lighter and started flicking it "Is more dangerous than me if he decides to 'fight'"

1/26/2009 #83
Zina Nevirone

Esa nodded. "I'll tell Kayt."

1/26/2009 #84
Xeverus E. Miller

*Click* "I don't think she'll believe you anyway" He flicked his lighter open again

1/26/2009 #85
Zina Nevirone

"Probably not." Esa sighed. "She seemed tol ike Marcus when I saw them last night."

1/26/2009 #86
Xeverus E. Miller

"and it seems we have the same speculation.... Marcus also Likes her" He said as he adjusted his glasses

1/26/2009 #87
Zina Nevirone

Esa smiled.

1/26/2009 #88
My Precious Purr

Dana tuned out of the conversation, watching a wasp buzz around the ceiling.

1/26/2009 #89
Xeverus E. Miller

"can I ask what are you smilling for?" Gilgamesh asked esa

1/26/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member