Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
K.J DarKnight

"Bran, she her where you are hurt" Anna said gently

12/19/2008 #31
Reine Ayten

Bran sighed nervously, before slipping off his shirt. Stretching from his right hip to just below his collarbone was a scabbed over gash.

12/19/2008 #32
K.J DarKnight

"You should have come to me sooner" The nurse said

((I don't wanna go into all the detail so yeah))

It didn't take her long to get him all patched up again "There you are, good as new"

12/19/2008 #33
Reine Ayten

{lol}

Bran bit his lip again, wincing as he pulled his shirt back on over the bandages.

12/19/2008 #34
K.J DarKnight

"Thank you" Anna said kindly to the nurse who nodded "Off with you two now" she said and went back into her office. "See, that wasn't so bad" Anna said to Bran

12/19/2008 #35
Reine Ayten

Bran smiled slightly. "Yeah," he admitted.

12/19/2008 #36
K.J DarKnight

Anna smiled slightly "Alright then, where to now?"

12/19/2008 #37
Reine Ayten

"I heard there was a lake here?" Bran asked her.

12/19/2008 #38
K.J DarKnight

Anna nodded "I saw it on the way in, we can go there"

12/19/2008 #39
Reine Ayten

"Okay..." Bran said. He didn't know the way.

12/19/2008 #40
K.J DarKnight

"Come on I'll show you the way" Anna said and lead him out of the office

((To the lake then?))

12/19/2008 #41
Reine Ayten

{Yup}

Bran followed her, careful to not move his right side too much.

12/19/2008 #42
Xeverus E. Miller

Mr. Wombat came in with the unconsious Marcus "oh dear oh dear oh dear" said Nurse De'Ath as she helped Marcus onto the Bed and began treating his Injuries most of them were fractures and a few wounds on his back. Almost fifteen minutes later Mr. Wombat left so that Marcus could rest, Nurse De'Ath followed afterwards.

Jenova held Marcus' hand the whole time and due to exhaustion she fell asleep. sensing that he was finally alone Marcus stood and left Jenova without giving a second look at her

((back to the Courtyard))

1/14/2009 #43
Xeverus E. Miller

Jenova Woke up seeing That Marcus isn't on the bed

"oh my god where'd he go?" she exclaimed

1/20/2009 #44
loveatlast

[[ From Lake ]]

Megan had stopped coughing half way there. but it still remained incredibly hard to breath without pain. When they arrived at the School nurse, they put her on a bed and when she felt the softness of it, she closed her eyes, careful to remain consious however.

2/27/2009 #45
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh took a lot of blankets from the shelf and started drying himself then he continued to wipe Cereberus.

"That bath was uncalled for, Guil" said The Fenrir.

"just shut up and hold still" He scolded his partner

2/27/2009 #46
loveatlast

Megan saw a glass of water sitting on the table beside her and took a huge swig, it helped a little. She wasnt too sure what she was supposed to do now.

2/27/2009 #47
Xeverus E. Miller

"You alright?" He asked her in a uncaring tone as he took his wet boots off.

2/27/2009 #48
loveatlast

"Yea," she answered through her rough throat. "No more swimming for me for a while." Dang, and it always calms me, she added on as an after thought.

"Thanks again."

2/27/2009 #49
Xeverus E. Miller

"Whatever" Gilgamesh was shirtless, and him exposing his abs and muscles, Cereberus came back with a new set of clothes and Gilgamesh pulled the curtain to hide himself to change.

Cereberus sighed I told him not to change clothes in public, But then again he loves to break some rules.

2/27/2009 #50
loveatlast

Megan siighed as she saw the friendship between the two. I've wanted that so much. she thought to herself. She looked down at herself, soaking wet and realized something. She was still in her bathing suit.

"Thanks again. I really do appreciate you saving my life." She smiled slightly. I think I'm going to go change, so I guess... bye." she tried to climb off the bed but couldn't. A searing pain ripped through her leg and she crumpled to the ground. She let out an agonyzing wail.

"Crap, it's broken," she said painfully. Smooth, Megan.

2/27/2009 #51
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh turned to see what happened and saw Megan in serious pain, He decided to finish first first before attending to her.

"I told you, you'll just make it worse" That's why he discouraged her from wriggling too much when she was stuck in the water "I can heal it though...... but I'm warning you, its going to hurt"

2/27/2009 #52
loveatlast

Megan took a deep breath. She knew pain. A broken leg was nothing and she could probably handle this.

"Just do it." She clenched her teeth together, bracing herself.

2/27/2009 #53
Xeverus E. Miller

He liked that, it saves more time.

"I forgot to mention.... it will hurt.... A lot" he quickly grabbed her broken leg, she quirmed a little but he began channeling the energy to the broken bone as his hand began to glow a horrible red. It gave her the feeling of Burning, pressure and a whole lot of pain, He would be surprised if she passed out after this.

"Just a little longer" He calmly said in his uncaring voice.

2/27/2009 #54
Xeverus E. Miller

((this keyboard sucks. I meant he wouldn't be surprised if she passed out))

2/27/2009 #55
Xeverus E. Miller

((sorry Gotta go now, my Prom's in two hours and I need to look as Much of a James Bond As possible))

2/27/2009 #56
loveatlast

[[Hope you had fun at the prom. I went to bed sorry,]]

The pain in Megans leg was almost unbearable. When it first hit, she let out an agonyzing scream but quickly clenched her teeth again. She didn't allow herself a breath because she knew it would make it worse. The pain was like burning and a pulling and really painful. She looked at his hands and saw they were bright red and all she could think was that is not natural.

2/28/2009 . Edited 2/28/2009 #57
loveatlast

When he finally stopped, Megan sighed with relief. There was still alittle bit fo pain but it was nothing.

"Thanks," She breathed heavily.

2/28/2009 #58
Zina Nevirone

((From Lake.))

Esa stayed outside of the nurse's office as she smelt cat, and she knew that cats didn't like her.

2/28/2009 #59
loveatlast

Megan rubbed tenderly at her ankle and stood, not putting much weight on her one foot.

"Thanks agian, so much. I'm going to head out now, you know, get changed." She smiled, and waved at them before heading out of the office, only to run into Esa.

"Oh, hey. Sorry about totally ditching." She said limping up to Esa.

2/28/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member