Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Zina Nevirone

"That's okay, what happened?" Esa looked at her.

2/28/2009 #61
loveatlast

"Uh," Megan laughed, embarrassed. "Yea, my foot got caught on a branch underwater, almost drowned and broke me leg. But everythings good now, thanks to Gilgamesh.

2/28/2009 . Edited 2/28/2009 #62
Zina Nevirone

"Yikes...." Esa frowned, not good. "But you're really okay now?"

2/28/2009 #63
loveatlast

"Yea, beside a sore foot, everything's good. Thanks." Megan smiled. "I'm personally done in the water, wanna do something else?"

2/28/2009 #64
Zina Nevirone

"Sure, whatever you want to do." Esa nodded, smiling again.

2/28/2009 #65
loveatlast

Right at that moment, Megans stomach rumbled.

"Want to get something to eat?" She asked.

[[Last post sorry, ]]

2/28/2009 #66
Zina Nevirone

"Okay, Great Hall or back to Yarlow for KFC?" Esa grinned.

2/28/2009 #67
Xeverus E. Miller

after seeing Megan leave, Gilgamesh and Cereberus decided to leave too and the saw Esa and Megan talking outside the Nurse Office.

"Greetings Esa" He said to her now back to his formal tone

2/28/2009 #68
loveatlast

Megan smiled at them then turned back to Esa.

"Well, I've never been to Great Hall. Let's go there." she turned to Gilgamesh and Cereberus again. "You guys should come with us... I mean if you want."

2/28/2009 #69
Xeverus E. Miller

"I still have to cook Cereberus-" He was suddenly nudged by the fenrir, encouraging him to go

Just go Guil, I don't need to eat anyway.

Gilgamesh scoffed "Very well, but.... are you sure that you want to go there wearing that?" he mentioned Megan's bathing suit

2/28/2009 #70
loveatlast

Megan had forgotten again what she was wearing. This time however she decided to play it cool.

"Well, of course I'm going to change. I'll meet you there how about?"

2/28/2009 #71
Xeverus E. Miller

"I'm going there now, How about you Esa?" He asked.

3/1/2009 #72
loveatlast

Megan looked back at her clothing and patted them down.

"I'm going to go get changed so I'll meet you there." She said before walking off.

[[ To Green Dorm. ]]

3/1/2009 #73
Zina Nevirone

Esa smiled. "Hi Gil. I have to go and change....my clothes are wet. See you in a couple of minutes."

((To Great Hall via Blue Dorm.))

3/1/2009 #74
Xeverus E. Miller

"What are you planning Fenrir?" He turned to Cereberus and crossed his arms.

"Come on Guil, you spent too much time with me than your two-legged relatives and remember that I'm much older than you. and I suggest that you go to the great hall NOW!" Cereberus suddenly became father-like making Gilgamesh scoff but he left anyway

((To Great Hall)

3/1/2009 #75
BlackDove90

[[From Great Hall]]

Damien managed to get herself to the nurse's office, but only just. She could feel a decent bump already forming on her head and hoped the boy had not given her a concusion. She still couldn't figure out how that boy had managed it. Alice, she conceded, could have probably killed her. Damien held no illusions on that. A fire elemental was not someone you messed with. She had never delt with the race before, but her father had told her pleanty of stories about the piles of ashes or broken bloated bodies, of those who had angered them. The Org. tended to avoid them as a general policy. Still, her kitsune form was in essance a demon form. She had killed at least a dozen skilled fighters...she whinced at the memory. Killing did not bother her, when she was on a mission, but killing needlessly bothered her as much as it did her proud father. Assasins were killers but that was a job. She had her pride. Her kitsune side just seemed to like killing and it was good at it. How had that boy beaten her with a bucket and a water gun?

Damien sat on a bed so she didn't fall. She felt slightly sick. Maybe it was the seal Alice had put on her. Maybe it was bad for her. Or maybe getting hit with a metal bucket on your head just did that to a person.

The nurse came in and Damien managed to not stare at the half cat. De'ath checked her over and put a bandage on her head. "Just stay here and rest for a bit. No one will bother you here."

Damien managed a weak thank you before leaning back onto the stiff bed. She sighed and closed her eyes. She hadnt thought her shield's were so flimsy. She was embarassed and ashamed. A fighter was suppouse to remian in control. She'd have to explain herself to Alice later. She rolled over and punched the bed. If it wasn't for her empathic powers... she sighed and once more wodered at the wisdom of sending her to this crazy school.

7/18/2009 #76
BlackDove90

A fresh growl issued from damien's stomach. The nurse smiled. "You should go eat."

Damien mulled it over and shrugged. Her head wasn't hurting much anymore. Maybe it was safe to go out. "See you and thanks," she said and walked out.

[[To the great hall]]

7/18/2009 #77
Melarade

Lelaunt landed with a loud thump and promptly collasped onto a vacant bed, plopping both Damien and Finnegan onto the bed, dazely standing up, Lelaunt placed the now soaking Paladin onto another bed, Lelaunt casted a mild heating charm and placed finnegan beside the paladin. Leaving Damien and Lelaunt laying on the same bed, Lelaunt turned over and cuddled her close, his warm heat getting rid of the chill of the forest. Stroking her hair, Lelaunt gently urged her to wake up.

7/29/2009 #78
BlackDove90

((Must you always do that?))

Nurse De'ath walked into the room, cat tail swishing back and forth. Upon spotting the new arrivals she gasped. "Oh my goodness what happened here?" She rushed over to the dragon and the girl first.

((NPC character. You're not going to be alone with Damien))

7/29/2009 #79
Melarade

((must I always do what?))

Lelaunt got off the bed, left the nurse to attend to Damien

He walked over to Finnegan and the paladin, increasing the heat, when he saw bothe of them curled together, trying to keep warm. Smiling, Lelaunt lightly touched both boy's forehead. Smiling as he did so.

Two valiant boys...

7/29/2009 #80
BlackDove90

((Get on the bed and curl up with my character, plus the hair stroking thing. Then again I guess I should shut up and not complain since she keeps fainting on you))

Finnagan opened one eye and blinked up at the dragon. "So I guess this means we didn't all die?" he asked. He felt very tired. Giving up so much energy to keep the fox from burning out her own life...what had come over him? Hevasemo-chan owes me big time, he decided.

Nurse De'ath closed the curtians around Damien's bed so that she could take care of the girl's cracked ribs in privacy. The poor thing was a comeplete mess.

7/29/2009 #81
Melarade

((Smile))

"Yes, you're alive." Lelaunt confirmed, smirkling slightly

"How are you feeling?" Lelaunt asked, concerned.

7/29/2009 #82
BlackDove90

Finnagan's stomach chose that moment to growl loudly sounding more like a tiger than anything else. Finnagan managed to sit up. "Well hungry for starters," he told the dragon. He looked around and then down to the boy next to him. "Ah emo paladin!" he cocked his head and examined the boy. "So he's alive after all? Well I suppouse that's good news." Finnagan yawned so widely his jaw popped. "Yeah hungry and tired. So hevasemo-chan's okay?" He was going to be very upset if she wasn't. All that hard work and energy. She'd better be okay.

7/29/2009 #83
Bespelled

((From Forest))

((How on earth should I enter? Hahaha...Oh well.))

Calix was settled in the far corner of the Nurse's Office, a small amused smile on his lips.

Even after all that, Finnagan was still Finnagan.

He sighed, closing his eyes and tilting his head backwards; he couldn't stop reliving it all in his mind. As soon as everything was over, his first thought was to check on Alice. She was fine, thank heavens, but instead of being grateful over his concern, she reprimanded him for not taking care of his own injuries first.

That explained why he was here now, a bandage wrapped tightly around his forehead to the back of his skull. He chose a spot farther away from the others, granting the privacy Lelaunt clearly desired with Damien. The Nurse let him take some medicine to stave of the worst of the pain, which she assured him will last for the next few days.

If he was lucky.

7/29/2009 . Edited 7/29/2009 #84
BlackDove90

((Hi, lelaunt evaporated again but we got the big thing out of the way))

The nurse came out from behind the curtain tha hid Damien. "Well her ribs are broken on one side and she has some inturnal trauma but she'll live," she announced to the group at large. "What on earth you kids were doing out there I'll never know."

Finnagan perked up. "So she's okay?"

"She's not allowed to do much for the next week and I'm keeping her here for the rest of the day while she rests but in the long run, yes. She should be fine," the nurse told him.

Finnagan hopped up and down on the bed. "Horray! Horray! Horr-whoopse!" He landed wrong and fell off the bed with a loud crash.

The nurse rushed over. "Now stop it! You may not have any wounds but you're certainly still too weak to pull anything like that," she scolded Finnagan, helping the boy back onto the bed.

Finnagan sighed. "I'd be fine if you just fed me. Sheesh what's the big deal? I'm only a little dizzy..." He noticed Calix. "Hey Calix! You doing alright?"

7/29/2009 . Edited 7/29/2009 #85
Bespelled

"I'm fine." Calix said, amused. He stood up and headed over to their beds. "You should listen to what the Nurse says though." He teased Finnagan.

7/29/2009 #86
BlackDove90

"Awe phoey! Concidering this is all self infliced I'm doing great!" Finnagan said. "I don't eat all those sausages for nothing! Boundless energy, that's what they give you!" Finnagan chuckled and lay back on the bed. "But I ruined my whole goofy reputation. I'm gonna have to fix that. These stupid heroics stuff comes with a price." He stared up at the ceiling. "Well let's see I could always blow up the lake, or fill the forest with string cheese...hmmm...What do you think?"

7/29/2009 #87
Florence Crosse

Alice all but stumbled into the nurse's office. Her face marred with concern and a little bit of relief.

"Calix!" She breathed out, rushing over to inspect. "What happened? Is Damien alright? Why the hell did you bind me? I could have helped! You idiot are you hurt?" The questions just flooded out of her mouth quickly.

"Where's Damien? Is she alright?" Alice looked around.

7/29/2009 . Edited 7/29/2009 #88
Bespelled

((Yes. I'm happy. :P))

"I didn't bind you!" Calix defended himself "I just suggested what I thought would be the best course of action."

7/29/2009 #89
Melarade

((I'm back... no, I gtg. again. sry babes))

7/29/2009 . Edited 7/29/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member