Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Zina Nevirone

Full of french speaking monsters. Joking, just filled with monsters, from Boggarts (HP style) to Leprachauns. For anything bigger students are asked to check out the forest.

Also there's the evil rabbit from Monty Python and The Holy Grail.

1/9/2009 . Edited 8/26/2009 #1
Xeverus E. Miller

((from Botany class))

"that human.... is unworthy" said the voice in Marcus's head.

"shut up... thanks to you I made a bad impression on everyone on my first day" said Marcus as he closed the Dungeon entrance and place a seal on the door.

"why... are you trying to befriend that boy?" hissed the voice

"I want to know why I still exist, I'm supposed to be dead and the Evergrande told me that they know what my Proof of Existence is that's why I can't kill her." said Marcus.

The monters of the dungeon started to come out, seeing fresh meat. Marcus grinned "don't hold back..... but don't kill the evil rabbit"

"I'll.... try"

Marcus gave an smile and released his Demon collar, His eyes truned black again and he started killing every monster he could find, consuming their souls.

1/9/2009 #2
Xeverus E. Miller

hours passed by and Marcus seemed to have enjoyed his killing spree and consumed enough souls. He was drench in blooded, goo and rubble.

he took the demon collar on the ground and wore it on his neck before releasing the seal on the dungeon entrance so that he can return to the dorm and take a bath

1/10/2009 #3
Zina Nevirone

((From School Grounds.))

Jams walked right up to the door, "Do you think this is a trap?"

Kayt bit her lip.

7/14/2009 #4
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus followed and looked around with Gilgamesh and Ruenis

7/14/2009 #5
Zina Nevirone

"He's in there, right?" Jams asked.

"He was at least, unless...he just wanted me to think he was..." Kayt nodded softly.

7/14/2009 #6
Xeverus E. Miller

Ruenis tried to sniff his scent but sneezed very hard and scratched his nose "He used pollen!"

7/14/2009 #7
Zina Nevirone

"Damnit." Kayt cursed under her breath,"Which means only one thing, we have to send someone in...right?"

7/14/2009 #8
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh nodded and took a step forward "I'll go, I faced him once and I can handle myself" he said as he continued,drawing his swords and retracting his demon Claw.

7/14/2009 #9
Zina Nevirone

Kayt looked at him, "Be careful." she said.

7/14/2009 #10
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh smirked "Whatever Lady"

Marcus sat on a side and rested his head on the wall, he wanted to take a couple of breaths.

7/14/2009 #11
Zina Nevirone

Kayt shrugged, then looked at Marcus, worry was all that filled her mind.

7/14/2009 #12
Xeverus E. Miller

Ruenis walked to him and tilted his head at his brother "Brother??"

7/14/2009 #13
Zina Nevirone

((Sorry, got kidnapped and taken bowling.))

Kayt knelt down beside him. "Marcus?"

7/14/2009 #14
Terrian

(From school grounds)

(Let's just say he went to the dorm and got his magic energy blade.)

Revan grinned ear to ear with his maniacal grin. He'd been waiting here for the others for about a minute, and he was down right ready to crack this guys skull in. He was playing with his magical sword in the shadows, changing the blade size from knife, to dagger, to short, long, and great sword, then back to knife. When they did get there, he remained hidden for a bit, and did a quick check to ensure they weren't his target. He emerged from the shadows, flipping the hilt of his magic energy sword that was currently void of any blade. "Did you all finally decide to confront this guy? Feh. In the time it took me to wait I could've killed the bastard." He looked down at Marcus, who was laying against the wall, taking in sharp breaths. He huffed out air angrily. "Get his a$$ off the ground or leave him. I've waited long enough to kick this guys a$$."

7/14/2009 #15
Xeverus E. Miller

"No one's stopping you from going" Marcus said to him "Hohenheim isn't really someoen you want to charge ahead, he can separate the two of you in an instant. Shin will have his body for his own while you Revan, might be added to his collection of Demon Souls"

7/15/2009 #16
Terrian

Revan's grin only widened in a more sadistic manor, "I see you finally caught on to me. However, while I am ready to kill this mother f#&ker, I haven't the slightest idea of where he is." He drew put his magic energy blade appear on the hilt as a longsword, and pointed it at Kayt's throat, "You know where he is, so tell me, or I'll make sure you can't tell anyone else." However, Shin gained partial control, and his eye visible eye shifted back into his regular eye color. Revan still spoke, "I'm not putting my blade down, we need this information." Shin then took over his voice, "We should take heed to Marcus' words, he might be right, and if we were seperated, I'm sure he'd kill us both." Revan regained control, and his red eyes came back into play. "Fine." He dispersed the blade, "Now, tell me where he is. I'll bring you his shredded corpse once I'm done with him."

7/15/2009 #17
Zina Nevirone

Jams pushed Kayt back and stood between her and Shin. "Leave her alone." he snarled.

7/15/2009 #18
Terrian

"All I want is his god damned location. If you incompitent wannabe's can't even give me that, then what makes you think you have the right to participate in this battle?" The mask on his face now covered all but his upper left area of his face. "So, step aside you leech. I only need is his location. You don't have that information," He pointed behind James. "She does. If you want to get rid of me, you will step aside."

7/15/2009 . Edited 7/15/2009 #19
Zina Nevirone

Jams glared at him, but Kayt put her hand on his arm. "It's fine."

Jams nodded slightly and moved to the side.

"He's in there." Kayt told Revan.

7/15/2009 #20
Terrian

Revan smirked, "That's more like it." He flipped his hilt for his sword, and conjured a longsword blade onto the hilt. "I get the feeling that your sister is the only competent one in your little group." He turned to go face this mysterious guy they were talking about. He walked towards where Kayt pointed, and stopped at the door. "Finally, a real threat..."

7/15/2009 #21
Zina Nevirone

Jams growled.

"Ssh." Kayt whispered.

7/15/2009 #22
Xeverus E. Miller

((Sorry If I'm being a godmodding but hohenheim is the villain of this event))

A pentagram appeared infront of Shin and he got shot by a wave of lightning and slammed into the wall.

7/20/2009 #23
Terrian

Shin didn't have all that much time to react to the pentagram appearing, let alone the lightning strike that struck with such force it slammed him into a wall. Th mask didn't crack, but it did shatter off, leaving only half his face covered up. Shin rose up, a new and even more fierce look on his face. With a blood crazed mindset and his infamous maniacal grin plastered on, he walked towards the door again. "You'll have to try harder than that!" His longsword blade grew to the size of a claymore, a sign that he was ready for a fight. "Such a weak lightning strike only has knockback power!" He kicked the door down, and began scanning for their main goal. "I'm your opponent, so show some god damn respect and show yourself!"

(Sorry if this wasn't what you planned on, but I need to get Revan beat up a bit. If I came here with everyone else, there's a chance they'd redirect spells and whatnot so my guy wouldn't get hit all that much.)

7/20/2009 . Edited 7/20/2009 #24
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus stood up and looked at Kayt. should we follow him? we may not be as tolerant as him with lightning spells

7/21/2009 #25
Zina Nevirone

A smile played on Kayt's lips, You've forgotten my element then? A glowing ball of energy formed on each of her hands. I suspect I'll be fine.

7/21/2009 #26
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus nodded. Just be careful, I may not be as strong as I was before and I'm afraid I won't be able to protect you as much

7/21/2009 #27
Zina Nevirone

The energy balls vanished and she hugged him. Just be careful.

7/21/2009 #28
Xeverus E. Miller

He hugged her back, he could feel his Demon arm more than his normal one on her back.

7/21/2009 #29
Zina Nevirone

She kissed his cheek once and said aloud "Ready?"

Jams stared at her, "You're going in?"

Kayt nodded. She wasn't going to argue with him today.

7/21/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member