Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus nodded to her.

7/21/2009 #31
Zina Nevirone

Kayt stepped back from Marcus and followed Shin.

7/21/2009 #32
Xeverus E. Miller

((And we're stuck))

7/21/2009 #33
Zina Nevirone

((:/ He'll be on later when you're not...gah...))

7/21/2009 #34
Xeverus E. Miller

((....... I suck T_T))

7/21/2009 #35
Zina Nevirone

((You do not. It's the timezone's fault.))

7/21/2009 #36
Terrian

(Time zones do suck.)

Shin was getting very irritable, and his bloodlust was reaching critical high's. If this guy did not appear soon, he could very well start attacking his allies around him. In a fitfull rage, he tossed fireballs in random directions. "Why. Won't. You. Appear!" He threw his magic energy blade on the ground, and turned back to his 'allies', namely Marcus. "Where is he!? You dragged me down here, and he is no where to be found!" Shin punched the nearest wall, some of his knuckles could be heard cracking, and one even broke. "You all said he was tough! You humans don't understand what strong is anymore!" He picked up the nearest glass bottle and threw it at the opposite end of the room, hitting the wall and shattering it. He picked up his magic energy blade that was a slight bit bigger than a claymore. "The more you make me wait, the more painful your death!"

7/23/2009 #37
Zina Nevirone

Kayt stared at Shin, she wanted to try some wicca healing spell she learnt for broken bones. But knew she shouldn't.

7/31/2009 #38
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus shook his head at that, if Shin cant control Revan then only death will await him

8/26/2009 #39
Zina Nevirone

What do we do now? Kayt thought to Marcus.

8/26/2009 #40
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus shook his head. I don't know, we can either advance and confront him.... or we can retreat and wait for me to go feral..

8/27/2009 #41
Zina Nevirone

Confront him. Kayt said without a second thought. I can't let you.. ..she trailed off and looked up at him.

8/27/2009 #42
Xeverus E. Miller

Remember.... you might die and james could get upset......

8/28/2009 #43
Zina Nevirone

I won't die. She told him pointedly. I have stuff to do before I can die.

8/28/2009 #44
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus smirked weakly and started walking

8/28/2009 #45
Terrian

Shin's breathing became irregular as his maniacal grin appeared to grow more, and more. "Is this guy really scared of a few measly students? Is he scared of us?" He cackled, "Why would an almighty being hide from weaklings such as us? If you're as strong as this f**king idiot says you are, then show yourself! Show your strength to me! Let me see how you BLEED! Let me see the color of your blood smeered on the walls!" Revan was laughing almost uncontrolably, and to anyone, it might have appeared that his sanity had all but left him. "I want to see that smug grin on your face when I remove it from your body!"

8/28/2009 #46
Xeverus E. Miller

Upon hearing his ramblings, Hohenheim shook his head and came out of a door "You know you're making a loud racket"

8/30/2009 #47
Zina Nevirone

Kayt summoned energy to her clenched fists, ready to defend herself and whoever else was nearby.

8/30/2009 #48
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus was walking beside her, his armblade drawn

8/30/2009 #49
Zina Nevirone

"Why did you take it?" Kayt asked.

8/30/2009 #50
Xeverus E. Miller

"The what?" he asked

8/30/2009 #51
Zina Nevirone

((Sorry meant she asked Hohenheim.))

8/30/2009 #52
Xeverus E. Miller

((Either way, it fits XD, and we need terrian))

8/30/2009 #53
Zina Nevirone

((Yes, that we do....))

Kayt glared at him. "You know very well what I mean."

8/30/2009 #54
Terrian

Revan looked up and smirked. "About time." He made his blade do an X motion around the frontal part of his body, "You took your time, asshole." He turned to Marcus and Kayt, his red eyes practically glowing under the minimum light, and his white mask practically shone in the darkness, despite the bone-like material it was made out of. Without thinking twice, Revan charged in headstrong at the guy. "I don't care what you've done, I just want to see you bleed!" He shouted, raising his magic blade that was now in the shape of a claymore. "Fight me!"

8/31/2009 #55
Xeverus E. Miller

Hohenheim nodded "Ah... a demon posseses you..... very well, I shall exorcise him for you" revan was trapped in a cylinder of light and a large pentagram appeared on the floor bearing holy words and signs. Revan was now being enveloped in a golden light that tried to rip him apart from shin as Hohenheim chanted undecipherable words.

9/2/2009 #56
Zina Nevirone

"Stop it!" Kayt screamed, outraged.

9/2/2009 #57
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus quickly stepped infront of Kayt "We can't go further recklessly" he said to her "That pentagram is a universal ripper, if you get caught in it, My seal will break and Kerri will be freed" He explained, using his power of deciphering every seal, language or hieroglyph.

9/2/2009 #58
Zina Nevirone

Kayt bit her lip and and watched, feeling helpless.

9/2/2009 #59
Terrian

Revan laughed as the holy golden light began to surround him, unphased. "Do you know how many people have tried to exorcise myself from Shin?! Too many to count, that's how many! And what's with this weak pentagram? Are you a newborn?" Revan couldn't contain his laughter. "Oh well, break me apart from Shin here. It's no big deal if you can, you'll just kill the guy." He shouldered his blade and looked around at the ground. The pentagram didn't look complex enough to actually retain any magical energies. So he smirked and summoned a small fireball shouting. "Watch your feet!" And threw it at Hohenhiem's feet.

9/2/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member