Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Xeverus E. Miller

That's where he thought wrong, the fireball exploded within the boundaries of the pentagram. Hohenheim shook his head "How does it feel to be trapped inside a cage where only certain doom awaits.... and no... What I'm going to do is that... You will be a slave to Shin. You will not have any consiousness, you will have no control over your power, you will not be able to bother him. You will just.... stay as his slave inside of him, he will not be able to change that fate unless I do something. I do not intend to exorcise Demons the natural way and I want to humiliate them, now, I hope that you'll enjoy yourself being used by Shin for the rest of his life"

9/3/2009 #61
Terrian

"Pheh." Revan let out a half-assed laugh. "I'd like to see you try. Pitiful magic users like you. I mean, seriously? A pentagram?" He kicked the ground where he was standing. "This stuff is weak. I've seen Shin's shit have more magical power than this." He took a swing at the pentagram barriers, unfortunately, nothing really quite happened. "Besides, sealing me, natural or exotic is the exact same thing. The pentagram is just a formality." Revan knew that these pentagrams were actually quite dangerous, but, he also knew Shin was listening in, despite his lack of appearance. If he needed to, Revan could crack the mask, and Shin could emerge with a nice defensive spell to counter the pentagram that was about to smash them together.

9/8/2009 #62
Xeverus E. Miller

Hohenheim rolled his eyes "You're too annoying to exorcise..... I'll just send you out of here since you don't really have true business with me" He performed a hand gesture and the pentagram that contained Revan glowed once again and caused teleportation hieroglyphs to appear. He then turned towards Marcus and Kayt "The two of you are the only ones who have the right to fight me but first.... I have to tell both of you... that there is a traitor in your midst...." Hohenheim explained.

Marky frowned, not falling for the sweet talk that Hohenheim was giving them "Whatever, I don't care who this traitor is and I know that you're just buying time.... I don't have much long to live anyway so I have the right to give it my all." He said, his armblade coming out od his demon arm "I suffered for too long and I want to end it, it was you who caused my sufferings but I swear on my mother's soul... I will be the one to end it!"

((Dunno if i can stay for much long, another storm is coming in and there can be a blackout any minute))

10/2/2009 #63
Zina Nevirone

Kayt, however, was taken in by Hohenheim's small talk. "A traitor?" she whispered.

Then she saw Marcus draw his armblade and summoned all the energy to her hands that she could. She would pay for this later, but she knew that she would die for Marcus.

10/2/2009 #64
Xeverus E. Miller

Hohenheim smiled as he noticed that Kayt was taken in by his 'small talk' "Do you know who this traitor is?" he asked them.

"Like hell there is!" Marcus shouted.

"................. Gilgamesh" Hohenheim stated.

10/2/2009 #65
Zina Nevirone

"He wouldn't." Kayt shook her head.

10/3/2009 #66
Xeverus E. Miller

"I maybe be powerful but I can't take something from someone without them knowing, Remember, Gilgamesh is a stealthy person and you don't even know about his moves.......... he isn't even right here is he?" Hohenheim asked Kayt.

10/3/2009 #67
Zina Nevirone

Kayt shoook her head, but willed herself not to be drawn in.

10/3/2009 #68
Xeverus E. Miller

"DO YOU TAKE ME FOR A DUMBASS?!" Marcus shouted at him "Heh, Gilgamesh is obsessed with getting out inheritance.... and I can conclude that you forced him to make a bargain" He said, gesturing everywhere "This dungeon.... Houses..... The Veil and you need me to release the seal from it"

10/3/2009 #69
Zina Nevirone

Kayt was now lost, but kept quiet.

10/3/2009 #70
Xeverus E. Miller

((The veil from harry potter))

Hohenheim frowned as his plan was blown

10/3/2009 #71
Zina Nevirone

((I know, Kayt doesn't. She hasn't had the chance to read the books.))

Kayt stared at him.

10/3/2009 #72
Xeverus E. Miller

"I guess I have to resort to this...." Hohenheim said, raising his hand.

"B-brother!" Ruenis screamed for help as an enchanted knight statue grabbed hold of him and threatened to slit his throat.

"You......" Marcus growled and readied himself.

"You're going to release the seal from the Veil unless you want your lycan friend with another airhole" He warned the human slayer.

10/3/2009 #73
Zina Nevirone

Kayt bit her lip, not wanting Hohenheim to hurt Ruenis. Damn moral dilemnas.

10/3/2009 #74
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus clenched his teeth but gave up, he retreated his armblade and sighed "Fine.... take me to the Veil and I'll unseal it"

10/6/2009 #75
Zina Nevirone

Kayt bit her lip, knowing this wasn't the best idea.

10/6/2009 #76
Xeverus E. Miller

Hohenheim unlocked a door and led Marcus to it.

The Human Slayer unwillingly followed him but it was Ruenis' life at stake. Half of my life span will be paid for the unsealing of the Veil.... I.... just hope that there'll be enough life in me to tell Kayt how much I love her.....

10/6/2009 #77
Zina Nevirone

Kayt stood where she was, tears filling her eyes, but she shook them away, now was not the time to cry.

((Was Jams here or not, I forgot...))

10/6/2009 #78
Xeverus E. Miller

((He's with Gilgamesh, they're going to ambush Hohenheim later))

Marky entered a room large and echoing, dimly lit and rectangular and kept in the centre of a raised stone dais in a sunken, forming great stone pit some twenty feet deep, with benches running all around the room and descending in steep steps like an amphitheatre (or like the Wizengamot Courtroom 10) and surrounded by a cold air and complete stillness.

On the dais stood the Veil; which was represented as a tall stone pointed archway that looked so ancient, cracked and crumbling it seemed amazing the thing was still standing (especially by the fact it was unsupported by any surrounding wall), and the archway was hung with the Veil; which appeared as a tattered black curtain, and gently fluttering and swaying very slightly "as though it had just been touched" (due to the souls of the dying passing unseen into the next life). Communication through the Veil appears to be impossible, though when a living person approaches it, the souls of the dead, recognising a loved one nearby, attempt to communicate.

Though the living could have the strangest feeling that there was someone standing right behind the Veil on the otherside of the archway, their words are inaudible except for "faint whispering and murmuring noises" coming from the other side of the Veil. When the living person attempts communication themselves, the dead try harder and their whispering and murmuring becomes louder. If those who hear the whispering stare at the archway long enough, they shortly become entranced and mesmerised by it, believing it had a kind of beauty about (old though it was), unknowingly walking towards it, intrigued by the gently rippling Veil, and feeling a very strong inclination to climb up on the dais and walk through it.

This however would prove fatal, as passing through the Veil would cause instant death. The person who does travel through it, as they disappeared behind it altogether, were described as having "a look of mingled fear and surprise", as they realized what was going to happen. The Veil reacts to the passage of a living person by fluttering for moment "as though in a high wind", then falling back into place. It is impossible for others to pull whoever passes through out without passing through and dying themselves, and it was already too late for those passing through to be saved (despite only a few seconds passing), as they were already dead.

"Unseal it.... now" Hohenheim commanded. The Origin Philosopher's stone will finally be mine after years of research....

10/6/2009 #79
Zina Nevirone

Kayt closed her eyes, unable to watch though she really wanted to. Where are you Jams...? She forced her eyes open again, never letting them leave Marcus.

10/6/2009 #80
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus activated his true sight and saw the structure of the veil's seal. Just as I thought, an ethereal seal has been placed on the veil, no doubt that this will drain half of my remaining lifespan but still... Ruenis is already got himself into much trouble than he can handle but of course, he has much time left within him so it is justified that it is okay for me to die..... heh, screw this and I'll play hero for once. He didn't waste any time and started breaking the seal.

10/6/2009 #81
Zina Nevirone

Kayt felt helpless, she could see Ruenis out of the corner of her eye, but had no way to help him. She also had no way of helping Marcus.

10/6/2009 #82
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus panted heavily as he started to pay the cost for breaking the seal, his skin was now pale as a sick person's and he was also sweating like a dog. Just... a little further.....

there was a shattering noise and the veil was opened as Marcus slowly fell on his back, throughly exhausted.

Hohenheim smirked and let go of Ruenis, making sure to knock out the Lycan before approaching the veil.

"JAMES NOW!" Gilgamesh ordered

10/6/2009 #83
Zina Nevirone

Jams ran forward and attempted to leap at Hohenheim, aiming to pin him down.

10/6/2009 #84
Xeverus E. Miller

Hohenheim noticed this and evaded the assault as Marcus lay flat on his back in the cold ground.

10/6/2009 #85
Zina Nevirone

Kayt rushed forwards towards Marcus and dropped to her knees beside him.

Landing on his feet and spinning round, Jams took Hohenheim from the back, fire forming all around him.

10/6/2009 #86
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus was alive but as expected, he was drained of most of his life.

Gilgamesh came from the front of Hohenheim and pushed him towards James, setting him on flames.

10/6/2009 #87
Zina Nevirone

"Marcus?" Kayt whsipered, taking his hand gently.

Jams concentrated all his energy on making the flames more powerful.

10/6/2009 #88
Xeverus E. Miller

"I'm..... still here....." He panted heavily as he gripped her hand with his demon hand.

Gilgamesh shattered the reality marble and drew his swords, slashing Hohenheim like crazy "THIS IS FOR ELZA!" he slashed him once, casusing Hohenheim to take a step back towards the veil "THIS IS FOR MY MOTHER!" He slashed him again "And this, this is for Marcus, Avisala Pashneya!(Goodbye you @sshole!)" Gilgamesh summoned Judecca and created a demon portal that made lots of demonic limbs come and get Hohenheim, dragging him to the deepest ring of hell.

10/6/2009 #89
Zina Nevirone

"Don't speak, I can hear your thoughts." she told him quietly.

Jams smiled, Hohenheim had got what he deserved, but he frowned when his gaze found Kayt and Marcus.

10/6/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member