Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Serendipital

Alex sighed. "This is probably the best place in the whole school." He glanced at the maze. "Well, except for the maze. I wonder who planted that there, anyway?"

6/11/2011 #121
Zina Nevirone

"Someone who got bored." The maze intrigued her. She wondered how long it would take her to reach the middle and back again. Half a minute, or less? She'd have to try it out later.

6/11/2011 #122
Serendipital

Seeing the vampire's curious gaze, Alex smirked and said, "Ya wanna go in?"

6/11/2011 #123
Zina Nevirone

"Um. . .kinda." Daray pulled her eyes away from it.

6/11/2011 #124
Serendipital

"C'mon," Alex whined. "You know you want too!"

6/11/2011 #125
Zina Nevirone

"I really do." Daray grinned. "I just don't want to show you up."

6/11/2011 #126
Serendipital

"We'll see about that." Alex laughed. "Now, whoever gets back first wins. You have to run around like a normal person, because you surely beat me in the speed department. No foul play, either. You ready?" Alex stood up and crouched slightly, just enough to give him a small boost when they started.

6/11/2011 #127
Zina Nevirone

"I'll try to run "like a normal person"." Daray laughed, though she knew that would be the hardest part.

6/11/2011 #128
Serendipital

"Ready...set...go!" Alex darted into an entrance to the maze and soon found himself surrounded by greenery. It was dark, but he kept on running regardless.

6/11/2011 #129
Zina Nevirone

Daray selected another entrance and closed her eyes. She surrendered herself to her other instincts and ran, but "like a normal person".

6/11/2011 #130
Serendipital

Alex stopped when he heard a scuttling noise, but quickly sped back up. He was spooked, but that didn't mean he could throw away his pride. Then he had a face-full of something that burned. Badly. Alex rubbed his face and looked forward, expecting some kind of manticore. However, it was just a tiny spider sitting on it's web. Alex growled and swatted it out of the way, then continued on.

6/11/2011 #131
Zina Nevirone

Daray hit a dead end and had to retrace her steps. She hoped she wouldn't fall behind.

6/11/2011 #132
Serendipital

((Sorry, I have to go.))

Alex growled again as he reached a giant spider blocking his path. Knowing what the little ones could do, he turned right onto another path.

6/11/2011 #133
Zina Nevirone

((Byess. I'll be back on Monday. (: ))

Daray could hear Alex somewhere nearby, so she made sure that she went in the opposite direction.

6/11/2011 #134
Serendipital

((I will too. Coincidence?! I think not.))

6/11/2011 #135
Zina Nevirone

((We're just magically in tune with each other. (: ))

6/11/2011 #136
Serendipital

(Sorry. The company that gives us internet had technical difficulties all day. Unfortunately, I can't roleplay right now either.))

6/14/2011 #137
Zina Nevirone

((That's okay, I wasn't on the pc yesterday. Am on tomorrow night if you've got time, then possibly Friday night.))

6/14/2011 #138
Serendipital

((I should be on tomorrow night.))

6/14/2011 #139
Zina Nevirone

((You around?))

6/15/2011 #140
Serendipital

((Yep!))

Alex grinned as he walked briskly along a straight path. There were no more spiders, it seemed, but he was still wary. After all, the maze's reputation had to have some sort of base in reality.

6/15/2011 . Edited 6/15/2011 #141
Zina Nevirone

Sam had no idea if she was doubling back on herself or not. She had made the mistake of opening her eyes, and trusting her judgement, and everything was starting to look the same.

6/15/2011 #142
Serendipital

Alex froze when he saw a painting looming before him, seemingly hung on air. It was an image of what appeared to be a man hovering over a woman. Right before his eyes, an invisible paintbrush stroked the canvas in the corners, painting a shadow that reached towards the 'couple'. "No, my father didn't do that!" Alex yelled in spite of himself. "It was an honest love!" He swatted at the painting, which faded away into a silver mist. "What the hell is this place?"

((I'm...I'm reading a story that has this 'illusion' concept in it...my writing is very easily influenced.))

6/15/2011 #143
Zina Nevirone

((I'm not that easily influenced. I write how I think. haha. (: ))

Sam could feel the walls of the maze closing in on her. She could barely breathe, not that she needed to. She froze and turned back, but her path was blocked. She could only go forward, into the narrowing hedges, into the darkness.

6/15/2011 #144
Serendipital

((What if how you think is influenced? O.o))

Alex sighed in relief and sunk down onto the ground. "This is too much..." After a moment's rest, he pushed himself up and began running again. If he could just make it to the center, he should be safe. That, or the center would be even worse. He hoped the maze was more like a hurricane than a video game.

6/15/2011 #145
Zina Nevirone

((Good point. . . o.o and did I call her Sam? Jeez, that's an old-old-old character of mine, I haven't used her in.. . soo long. . .. . .))

Daray ran her hand along the wall of the maze. As she ran, she kept it there. She kept her eyes closed and tried to ignore the clawlike hands which were catching at her top. Come on, she was far scarier than they were.

6/15/2011 #146
Serendipital

((XD I didn't even notice.))

Alex glanced behind him as his heart started beating heavily. The foreboding feeling was coming from straight ahead, but he couldn't go back, and there were no other exits. He took a step froward, mentally preparing himself for what was going to come next. After just five steps, a tiger leaped out from the darkness. Alex didn't even contemplate how this was possible. He simply turned on his heel and ran.

6/15/2011 #147
Zina Nevirone

((Haha, thank goodness. (: ))

Around the next corner Daray stopped. Right in front of her was a cross, bigger than she was. She stopped in her tracks once more and crumbled to her knees before it. Crosses always caused her to be powerless, especially at that size.

6/15/2011 #148
Serendipital

((You know what I've always wondered? Could you just arrange your fingers into a cross shape, therefore warding away all vampires?))

Alex forced himself to move faster, pumping his legs and arms with a helplessness he had never felt before. Although, he imagined the sight could look rather funny. A teenage boy running from a tiger seemed to be what the public wanted these days. Despite himself, he let out a laugh. One glance behind him fixed that, and he was soon running again. Please let there be another path.

6/15/2011 #149
Zina Nevirone

((No, I don't think so. I think it may have to be nailed or glued together.))

Daray clenched her hands into fists, there was no way she wasn't going to win this. She forced herself to look up at the cross. She was bigger than this, she had to be. She couldn't let herself be controlled. She growled and somehow made it up to a crouching position, then with all her strength, she propelled forwards, through the cross, which vanished. She began running again.

6/15/2011 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member