Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Xeverus E. Miller

This is an Event topic and can be only Accessed by certain requirements

An alternate reality inside Marcus' mind where his memories linger, it can only be described as a Dark forest with withered trees. The place is constantly shifting depending on Marcus' emotions, Be warned though you can die in this realm.

1/27/2009 . Edited 1/28/2009 #1
Xeverus E. Miller

Upon arriving, Ruenis and Jenova fell on their feet from the pain they've acquired. Gilgamesh was used to pain and didn't care about in any circumstances, he then looked upward and saw a menacing dark-violet sky swirling it red lights.

"so this is your Dream World Marcus.... i wonder how lonely you've been through the years" he whispered

1/27/2009 #2
Zina Nevirone

Kayt just blinked when she landed and looked at her surroundings.

1/27/2009 #3
Xeverus E. Miller

"What is this place?" Asked Ruenis looking at the horror cliched environment

"I told you this is Marcus's Dream world, his inner thoughts although you'd better arm yourself. this is just as dangerous as the real world" said Gilgamesh as he drew his sword while Jenova loaded her gun

1/27/2009 . Edited 1/27/2009 #4
Zina Nevirone

Blue energy flooded round Kayt's hands and she inahled sharply.

((no sound. soz.))

1/27/2009 #5
Xeverus E. Miller

Ruenis decide to Use his Lycan form but with difficulty, it was bad for a Lycan to force his Morph

"we'd better starting looking, and stay close, we don't know what i the Time difference between the realms"Said Gilgamesh aqs he started to walk, Ruenis tried his best to get hold of Marcus' Scent.

((Sorry I'll edit it now))

1/27/2009 #6
Zina Nevirone

Kayt followed, the blue getting darker as it stuck to her hands.

1/27/2009 #7
Xeverus E. Miller

"are you alright?" Jenova asked Kayt as Gilgamesh and Ruenis searched the nearby clearing

1/27/2009 #8
Zina Nevirone

Kayt nodded. "Yeah."

1/27/2009 #9
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh and Ruenis went back to them "nothing" said Ruenis without stopping his sniffing of the Air "let's keep looking he should be here somewhere" Gilgamesh was determined and Persistent. He wont lose his remaining Blood relative

1/27/2009 #10
Zina Nevirone

"We'll find him, he's got to be here somewhere." Kayt bit her lip as she looked around.

1/27/2009 #11
Xeverus E. Miller

"this world really disturbs me, is this really Marcus'? " asked Jenova, She never knew that Marcus' Inner World would be this dark

1/27/2009 #12
Zina Nevirone

"I'm betting yes." Kayt answered slowly.

1/27/2009 #13
Xeverus E. Miller

Jenova lowered her head "its... just too depressing like an endless forest"

"I wonder why..." Gilgamesh said Sarcastically

"oh what do you know? Marcu---" jenova's sentence was cutted off by Ruenis

"Shhh! did you hear that?" he said, he could hear the sound of someone running through dried leaves and... flapping wings?

1/27/2009 #14
Zina Nevirone

Kayt was unnerved by the flapping wings.

1/27/2009 #15
Xeverus E. Miller

everyone held their grounds trying to discover where the sound was coming from'

"help!" shouted a Child's voice, When Ruenis turned he saw a boy being chased by gargoyles. The boy leapt into Ruenis'(who was in his Lycan form giving him a teenager kind of look) arms sthen the latter Shielded the boy from the Monsters

"Telos Orpheus Ecclesia!" shouted Jenova, the gargoyles were trapped in her Arcana box and then Gilgamesh snaped his Fingers making the inside of the box explode.

"you know if you weren't such an Arse we would make a great team" Gilgamesh said to Jenova.

"there's one more!" exclaimed jenova as she saw another gargoyle that was going to lunge towards Ruenis

"Shit!" his hands was sweaty and he couldn't snap it properly "Kayt!" he shouted

1/27/2009 #16
Zina Nevirone

Aware that all violence changed the colour of her eyes, and made the energy strong, Kayt punched the gargoyle and shocked him at the same time.

1/27/2009 #17
Xeverus E. Miller

'I don't want your hands near my face" joked Gilgamesh in a non-caring voice.

"Are you alright kid?" Asked Ruenis, when he saw the kid he was shocked. The kid had Black hair and green eyes and looked like no..... he is Marcus he thought

"Yeah... thank you sir, My name's Marky" said the boy who was no more than six years of age

1/27/2009 #18
Zina Nevirone

Kayt looked down at the six year old Marcus and took a couple of deep breaths, wanting her blue eyes back.

1/27/2009 #19
Xeverus E. Miller

Marky looked at kayt with an innocent look obviously not knowing who she is.

1/27/2009 #20
Zina Nevirone

Kayt smiled at him.

1/27/2009 #21
Xeverus E. Miller

Marky smiled back at her , it wasn't like the way Marcus smiled but something that had more meaning

"so you don't know who we are?" Asked Ruenis, Marky shook his head giving them a no

"Do you know why you're here?" asked Jenova.

"I was going home to my mom after I visited Azrael but they chased me and I lost my things along the way" he said trying to check the contents of his rucksack

1/27/2009 . Edited 1/27/2009 #22
Zina Nevirone

"What have you lost?" Kayt asked with a tilted head.

1/28/2009 #23
Xeverus E. Miller

After Marky examined his rucksack he saw a tear on the side and after spreading the contents he knew what he lost

"I lost my Mother's herbs she uses them for wounds and I lost my knife" When Marky touched his neck he panicked a little "Oh no my necklace!"

1/28/2009 #24
Zina Nevirone

"It's okay." Kayt told him calmly. "We might be able to find it."

1/28/2009 #25
Xeverus E. Miller

Ruenis nodded to him "we'll help you find it"

Marky was reluctant "is it really okay for all of you?.. I mean you don't need to bother yourselves over me"

1/28/2009 #26
Zina Nevirone

"It's fine." Kayt insisted.

1/28/2009 #27
Xeverus E. Miller

Marky smiled at them "thank you"

Gilgamesh walked towards him "do know where you might have lost them?" he asked, Marky thought for a moment

"well I did pass through a cliff and the ruined town nearby.... but I still need to get another patch of herbs" he said before closing hi rucsak and wore it on his back

1/28/2009 #28
Xeverus E. Miller

"But we've got to hurry Ender's here" he added, looking at the surroundings

1/28/2009 #29
Zina Nevirone

"Who's Ender?" Kayt asked slowly.

1/28/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member