Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Xeverus E. Miller

While walking Marky got a little bored and decide to whisper a song.

Can't get my mind out of those memories

Now time to tell them don't take my dream

Still music keeps on turning me from the words that hurt my soul

Removing doubts from my mind

Those long days passing by from that door Like late summer they slowly fade away

Finding ways through the favorite tune Play all day with my eyes closed

Those long days passing by from that door Like late summer they slowly fade away

Finding way through the favorite tune Filling me with those sounds.

Ruenis noticed that even the Kid marcus also like music, the only difference is that he is more cheerful in his Child form

1/28/2009 #61
Zina Nevirone

Kayt tried not to be distracted by the song as she listened, concetrating only on following Marky's memories back to the ruined town.

1/28/2009 #62
Xeverus E. Miller

that song... its about someone that can't let go of their past......

Thought Jenova examining the lyrics, though its a possibility that he didn't know the meaning of it himself.

"are we close by?"asked Marky

1/28/2009 #63
Zina Nevirone

"Yes." Kayt said, "It's just throught those trees."

1/28/2009 #64
Xeverus E. Miller

"There it is!" shouted Ruenis as he saw a shining piece of metal because he had the farthest eyesisght. he ran towards it and saw the knife, it looked ordinary but was a liitle small compared to a real knife "A bayonet?"

when he touched the Knife they were enveloped again in a great flash of light

People were running everywhere as the town was burned down by the Empire.

the other Lycans were killed Including Ruenis' parents. he was 7 years old at that time but he was running for his life

he could se the flames of the burning houses very clearly, hopelessness beagan to fill his mind, Where would I go he thought.

"hey there's a runt escaping!" they spotted him and now he was chased.

Ruenis made a wrong turn and he was pinned. the soldier was walking towards himready to stab the boy but there was the sound of his companion screaming as he turned, Marcus dug is arm into the soldier's chest taking away his soul and consuming it, Ruenis then passed out.

When he woke up he could hear voices and he looked at the key hole he saw marcus talking to his aunt "thnak you very much for saving him, we appreciate your work" said the Aunt.

"Its nothing really... i have to go now and thank you for the food" Marcus stood up from his seat. "wait, what is your name?" marcus turned to her and said "I... just call me Killer..... its what I am, Take care of the kid for me"

The vision ended and Ruenis saw Marky crossing arms "are you people really that frequent at zoning out?" he asked

1/28/2009 #65
Zina Nevirone

Kayt nodded, "Yeah, we are." She kept her eyes away from Ruenis.

1/28/2009 #66
Xeverus E. Miller

"sorry" Said Ruenis as he gave the knife back to Marky, he then Smiled at the boy it was like saying thank you to him

1/28/2009 #67
Zina Nevirone

Kayt smiled, "Is that it?"

1/28/2009 #68
Xeverus E. Miller

Marky shook his head "I still have to find herbs--" He was suddenly alarmed and was frantically observing the surroundings

1/28/2009 #69
Zina Nevirone

"What is it?" Kayt asked quickly.

1/28/2009 #70
Xeverus E. Miller

Marky started pushing them against the trees as if hiding them, he had difficulty with Kayt "Come on! its Ender! We've got to hide!"

1/28/2009 #71
Zina Nevirone

Kayt hid, but she couldn't get rid of the energy around her hands. "I'll go hide somewhere away from you all."

She walked away, going to do exactly what she said she would.

1/28/2009 #72
Xeverus E. Miller

"where are you going?! you can't beat him!" Marky ran to stop Kayt

1/28/2009 #73
Zina Nevirone

"No, Marky, I'm not going to fight him. Just go hide, okay? I've got to hide somewhere else as my hands will attract attention." To prove her point she put a hand behind a tree and the tree lit up.

1/28/2009 #74
Xeverus E. Miller

"You sure?" But before he could get an answer Ruenis slowly took him "come on its safer if we're together" marky took one last gaze at Kayt before going with Ruenis

1/28/2009 #75
Zina Nevirone

Kayt nodded to Marky, then found a suitable hiding place and sat down, trying to 'turn off' the energy.

1/28/2009 #76
Xeverus E. Miller

A man in black armor walked trhough the woods slowly, he was surrounded by a Black energy. His Crystal yallow eyes could be easily seen behind his Helmet, Ender took glances that the tree where Marcus and Ruenis were hiding but didn't seem to see them

1/28/2009 #77
Zina Nevirone

Kayt stopped breathing and concentrated solely on the energy which refused to disappear.

1/28/2009 #78
Xeverus E. Miller

Ender felt the Presence of kayt's energy and began walking towards her hiding spot

Marky saw this and gasped "oh no!"

1/28/2009 #79
Zina Nevirone

Kayt decided to leave the energy and she jumped to her feet.

1/28/2009 #80
Xeverus E. Miller

((wait I'm confused, did she switched her location or did she... you know blew her cover purposely))

1/28/2009 #81
Zina Nevirone

((She blew her cover because being stalked would make her stressed, and she doesn't like being stressed.))

1/28/2009 #82
Xeverus E. Miller

((oookay))

Seeing the source of the energy, Ender summoned swords from the thin air and thew them at Kayt

1/28/2009 #83
Zina Nevirone

Kayt just about managed to shock and break them before they hit her. Her eyes turning green the moment she did.

1/28/2009 #84
Xeverus E. Miller

Ruenis gave marky in Gilgamesh's care as he and Jenova decided to help kayt. sensing that more oponents have arrived, Ender Summoned a Golden Scythe and gave out an Inhuman roar, Suddenly black nightmarish copies of Jenova and Ruenis came out of the ground

"what the hell?!" exclaimed both Jenova and Ruenis

1/28/2009 #85
Xeverus E. Miller

((Whoops I zoned out there))

1/28/2009 #86
Zina Nevirone

Kayt tilted her head as she looked at Ender. "What are they going to do?"

1/28/2009 #87
Xeverus E. Miller

The Copies drew out their own weapons and attacked the real ones.

Marky was shivering in fear in Gilgamesh' arms, he didn't like violence, it made him feel alone

Ender slowly walked towards Kayt, readying his Scythe

1/28/2009 #88
Zina Nevirone

Kayt was not going to be distracted. She watched Ender.

1/28/2009 #89
Xeverus E. Miller

Ruenis and Jenova had a hard time defeating their copies and seemed to be losing

without warning, Ender suddenly teleported infront of Kayt and leveled his Scythe high in the air Ready for the kill.

Sensing that Kayt was in danger marky ran off from Gilgamesh "Stop it! Leave them alone!" he shouted clenhing his small fist and eyes closed. Ender turned to him slowly as well as the The Copies, after a few seconds he dismissed the clones and left the group

Marky fell on his knees shaking, he apparently didn't know why he did that.

"Marcus!" Ruenis and Jenova went to his sidetrying to comfort him

1/28/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member