Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
Xeverus E. Miller

you think that I care? if I can extend her life even just for a little more longer then I'll do just that no matter what the cost

Marky's necklace began to glow brighter.

2/2/2009 #31
Zina Nevirone

Kerri's eyes flickered to the necklace.

2/2/2009 #32
Xeverus E. Miller

If I can't live my life for my own then its reasonable that I should live my life for others

that was the true meaning of remember that you have to live thought Marky

2/2/2009 #33
Zina Nevirone

Kerri looked at him again. "Well?"

2/2/2009 #34
Xeverus E. Miller

I'll just have to seal you within kayt but in a point where you can never interfere with her emotions, that way you'll be useful to her until I get 'IT'

Marky touched his necklace and his hand was covered in a holy light he then looked at James

It would take a while James, you need to cover me

2/2/2009 #35
Zina Nevirone

Jams nodded.

2/2/2009 #36
Xeverus E. Miller

Marky closed his eyes and concentrated on the light in his hand. pouring all of his positive memories in the light, as he did that the light became stronger and he swear he saw Elza beside him giving encouragement.

I.... I'm not.... alone.... yes.... I was Never alone....

2/2/2009 #37
Zina Nevirone

Jams stepped back, confused whereas Kerri just stood.

2/2/2009 #38
Xeverus E. Miller

Marky kept giving the light its needed energy so that it will work the way he wanted. He trusted James to lower his gaurd while he protected him

2/2/2009 #39
Zina Nevirone

Jams watched Kerri, but she didn't move, it was as if she was waiting.

2/2/2009 #40
Xeverus E. Miller

Marky wasn't aware of what was happening but he was sure that something was wrong.

2/2/2009 #41
Zina Nevirone

Jams kept watching Kerri.

2/2/2009 #42
Xeverus E. Miller

Finally

The light transformed into a swirling ball in his hands and was surrounded by what looked like sacred writings. Marky Readied himself to take Kerri down.

you ready James? He asked

2/2/2009 #43
Zina Nevirone

Ready. Jams bit his lip.

Kerri smiled at them.

2/2/2009 #44
Xeverus E. Miller

lets see if you can have that smirk after this!

Marky charged towards her, ready to burrow the seal in her chest.

2/2/2009 #45
Zina Nevirone

Kerri didn't move.

2/2/2009 #46
Xeverus E. Miller

Meteor Driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive! (Catchphrase moment XD)

Marky forced The seal into Kerri's chest HARD causing her to drop down to the floor hoping for the best

2/2/2009 #47
Zina Nevirone

Kerri fell and Jams watched.

((Right, tell me how the seal works?))

2/2/2009 #48
Xeverus E. Miller

((it goes in the victim's soul *duh* and binds all magical veins that gives the person their powers, since Marky has the power to manipulate Seals he ordered it to seal everything that Kerri has, her control over her powers, her consiousness and her ablity to influence Kayt. and once Kerri is sealed Marky will take the sealed kerri who will no longer bother Kayt and will make sure that she only acts as kayt's secure Lifeline.... that's IF you arent planning to spoil Marky's victory))

2/2/2009 #49
Zina Nevirone

((No, I'm not planning to spoil it, coz that could lead to me losing Kayt, and I'm not ready for that yet.))

2/2/2009 #50
Xeverus E. Miller

((Then why did she didn't do anything? its freakking me out))

2/2/2009 #51
Zina Nevirone

((Because Kerri doesn't know what pain is...she's unfazed by most things.))

2/2/2009 #52
Xeverus E. Miller

((okay.... but I think she's pissed off XD))

Kerri transformed into a yellow orb on which Marky took after he reverted back to his Human form.

"here" he gave it to James "place it on Kayt, don't worry she won't harm her anymore"

2/2/2009 #53
Zina Nevirone

Jams opened the cage door, which wasn't even locked, just impossible to escape from and placed the orb that was Kerri onto Kayt.

Kayt's eyes flickered, but didn't open, so Jams picked her up.

"Let's get out of here." he said to Marcus, "This place starts to drain energy if you're in here to long to feed the spirits."

2/2/2009 #54
Xeverus E. Miller

Marky nodded

((Where to?))

2/2/2009 #55
Zina Nevirone

((To Yellow Dorm...))

2/2/2009 #56
Xeverus E. Miller

((To yellow Dorm))

2/2/2009 #57
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member