Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Xeverus E. Miller

Located in a cave deep in the forest.

Gilgamesh uses a magical tent that the insides already has the full features of a Mansion without the outdoor features like from Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban during the Quidditch World Cup.

2/5/2009 #1
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh led them inside a cave and stopped on the entrance of a small tent Cereberus was the first to enter.

"Well? come in" he said pointing his hand on the opening

2/5/2009 #2
My Precious Purr

Sarah entered after Dana, but ran into her best friend who had stopped dead in her tracks on entering. "Uh... wow." Dana said, looking around the huge space inside. "Wow." she repeated.

2/5/2009 #3
Xeverus E. Miller

"Guil got this made from the Ministry of Magic, costed him a lot but atleast it was worth it so make yourselves at home" Cereberus was lying on the soft carpet.

Gilgamesh entered after Sarah and went to the kitchen.

2/5/2009 #4
My Precious Purr

Sarah looked dazed when she looked around. "Wow. Wow." she said, she had never had anything to herself more than a room, and that was shared with 10 other kids. Dana sat in a chair.

2/5/2009 #5
Xeverus E. Miller

A platter with drinks came flying through the hallway and stopped infront of Sarah "we only have pineapple" Said Cereberus

2/5/2009 #6
My Precious Purr

Sarah's jaw dropped. "Only?" she gasped.

Dana got up and picked up a piece of pinapple, closing her eyes to savour the flavour.

((sry, had to do something for mum))

2/5/2009 #7
Meown

((I'm really sorryto interrupt, but can I join this roleplay ? ^_^))

2/5/2009 . Edited by Zina Nevirone, 2/5/2009 #8
My Precious Purr

((Sure, I don't see any problems with that. But you'd have to ask Xerxes first.))

2/5/2009 #9
Xeverus E. Miller

((who the hell's Xerxes? you can possibly mean me do you? Its written clear.... XEVERUS! as in severus snape! only with an X!))

2/5/2009 #10
Xeverus E. Miller

((and yeah Meown can join us.... the more the merrier.... also the bloodier LOL! Just kidding!))

2/5/2009 #11
My Precious Purr

((Umm, I'm sorry, but I have to leave this forum. I have a time limit and too many forums to accomodate for it. But at some stage I will try to get back to this one))

2/6/2009 #12
loveatlast

((Sorry but Do you guys think I could join this roleplay? Im sorta new at this))

2/9/2009 #13
Xeverus E. Miller

((Yeah you can join the RP))

2/9/2009 #14
loveatlast

((great, thanks ))

Megan walked tentively to the entrance of the cave. First day and all, she was more or less terrified. Without her sister, everything was so big and scary. She poked her head nervously inside, peeking around. Her eyes widened at the sight of the inside of the cave. It was like a mansion! She forgot her worries for a moment and marveled at the inside. Suddenly, she was overwhelmed again, and shrank by the doorway.

"Hello?" She called out.

2/10/2009 . Edited 2/10/2009 #15
eyes-of-fire

hey... um i was wondering if i could you know join this forum? sorry very new at this

2/10/2009 #16
loveatlast

((no worries, ;) ))

Megan looked around. She figured that if no one was around, or at least paying attention to her, she would take a seat. She noticed a lone chair in a corner and decided to take a seat there.

"Great first day," She mumbled silently to herself.

2/10/2009 #17
eyes-of-fire

Hayden came running into the classroom, stumbling on the way in. She soon found herself sprawled across the dirty tile floor, sighing as she tried to get up. "Great, this should be an intresting day." she mumbled to herself while peeling herself off of the ground.

2/10/2009 #18
loveatlast

Megan regarded the sprawled figure on the floor and laughed. Immediatly, she covered her mouth not wanting to be rude. It looked like someone was having a worse day than she was. Sucked. A server flew by, stopping at her table offering her a drink.

"Yea, thanks. That'd be great." Before the server could take it off the tray, she lifted it with her mind and placed it on the table, smiling.

2/10/2009 #19
eyes-of-fire

Hayden heard a soft voice laughing behind her, most likely laughed at Hayden herself. Anger shot threw Hayden, she did not take kindly to people, especially when they found her faults amusing. Turning around Hayden saw a younger girl than herself, she appeared to be talking to a server. Then a glass was lifted from the tray without anyone coming into contact with it. Smirking Hayden set the girls napkin on fire using her mind, that girl might be telekinetic but Hayden was pyrokinetic.

2/10/2009 #20
loveatlast

"Holy-!" Megan jumped back from the suddenly enflamed napkin. "What in the world?" She looked to the server standing beside her, eyes wide with confusion. "Don't worry I got it." She said meekly, instanty shy. She looked at the cup, which immediatly floated from the table and tipped over to put out the fire. After setting the cup down, she looked around for the pulpatrator, eyeing a girl, looking about the same age as her older sister, smiling nastily and staring at the napkin. It was the one who had fallen. Figuring it was her who had set it to fire, she called out. "That wasn't very nice."

2/10/2009 #21
eyes-of-fire

Glaring over to the girl, letting her amusment show she nodded. Of course it wasn't nice. Shaking her head she walked over to the girl and sat down next to her. "Names Hayden, and i know. Laughing at people is not the most sweet thing to do ethter." Looking up at the confused and slightly scared waiter she asked politely, "May we have two waters? She seems to have spilt hers."

2/10/2009 #22
loveatlast

What was wrong with this girl - Hayden she said her name was.

"Megan," She introduced herself, rolling her eyes. "I didn't mean to laugh at you," her shyness had returned. She didn't except what had just happened, and after the adrenaline and courage to talk to her, she was left tired and beaten. She folded her arms, and waited for the water to come. "You're not the only one having a bad day you know." Her voice was muffled by her arms.

2/10/2009 #23
eyes-of-fire

This girl was different, she went from shy to bold, Hayden enjoyed it. Megan, nice name. "You know, i am actually not having a bad day. That tumble back there is normal." Hayden explained shrugging. "So how did you end up with the bad end of the stick?" Eyeing Megan closely she found her very unique, her eyes showed something in them.

2/10/2009 #24
loveatlast

Lifting her head she looked at Hayden. Maybe she wasn't a total jerk. Megan decided not to judge so quickly because she was the first person she had met today and it couldn't get any worse.

"Long story. Rather complicated." The waiter returned with their beverages and she picked them up - hand-free - and put them on the table, one in front of herself and one in front of Hayden. She smiled weakly at her.

2/10/2009 #25
eyes-of-fire

Nodding, Hayden might not tell her but she possibly understood. Hayden saw Megan smiling, she gave her the usual smirk that she gave everyone. "You could tell me, dont have to though." She took a long swing and gulped down her water.

There was a loud crash from behind Hayden, she saw Megan jump, but Hayden had expected it. Hayden smiled, truley smiled. Without truning around she simply said, "Hello Charlie."

2/10/2009 #26
loveatlast

Megan was just slowly getting her energy and courage back, when a loud crash came from behind, sucking her dry. "What was that?" She was asked, more out of politeness, then curiosity. Like she really wanted to know what was going on behind her, and why in the world this girl knew anything about it without turning. And who the heck was Charlie? Maybe she should just get her sketchbook and head to the forest...

2/10/2009 #27
eyes-of-fire

Still smiling Hayden sighed. "Charlie is my brother." Going into Hayden's bookbag she brough out a novel and turned back to Megan. "Well goodbye Megan, it was sure nice meeting you." There was another crash and Hayden already walking to the door, flat out laughed. Megan may not know it but she would be seeing Hayden again soon.

2/10/2009 #28
loveatlast

Megan sighed. Great she had already scared off the first person. Why did Aunt Freshca have to brake the lamp. God! Well, she mise well check out the rest of the campus. Or maybe she could grab her sketchbook and head somewhere beautiful. She pondered this for a moment, drank the whole cup of water and headed out the door, hoping that the day couldn't get any worse.

2/10/2009 #29
eyes-of-fire

Walking off the the old oak tree Hayden spent all her time reading at; she sat down and started to read, but found herself falling asleep again. Falling asleep under the old oak tree, how original. She really needed to rest, seeing as though she hadn't in three days now, this was starting to get bothersome.

2/10/2009 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member