Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Xeverus E. Miller

Cereberus looked at the Intruders of his home, One already left while the other was sleeping under the Oak tree. he used his Mind reading and found out that the girl's name was Hayden.

He circled her, examining if she was a threat to Gilgamesh but he confirmed that she wasn't dangerous.

2/10/2009 #31
eyes-of-fire

Hearing approaching footsteps, Hayden opened her eyes to see someone lurking over top of her. Threatened, she jumped back onto her feet and immediatly took action. She set his hair on fire. Realizing what she had done, Hayden screamed, "OMIGOD, YOUR HAIR! STOP, DROP, AND ROLL!"

2/11/2009 #32
loveatlast

Megan was enjoying a beautiful stroll through the school grounds. Previously, she had visited the lake. She was so nervous then that she had levitated water, and contiously poured it over her head, calming her completely. When she looked in the distance, she saw an inflamed head. She gasped, but realized that the person standing beside him was Hayden. What the hell was she doing, setting a guy's head on fire?! Megan ran over and threw the water at his head, with her mind powers, leaving his head drenched and steaming.

"I am so sorry. Your head was on fire and it was the first thing that came to my mind." She said apollagettically, looking over to Hayden with a mischevious grin spreading across her face.

2/11/2009 #33
eyes-of-fire

This girl kept on getting more intresting to Hayden. That grin on her face said that she enjoyed pouring the water on the boy's head, even if it was for his own good. Smirking Hayden turned her attention to the boy, who was he? Why was he here? Humming softly to herself she looked back at Megan and gave her a nodd of a thank you.

2/11/2009 #34
Xeverus E. Miller

((Wait who was on Fire? Cereberus? He's an Animal..... That can talk, He's half-Wolf Half-Lion))

Cereberus raised and eyebrow and wriggled. Both the water and the fire went off, his singed fur on his mane and head quickly grew replacing the ones lost.

He then shook his head "Normally I would have eaten you for what you did, and if that was Gilgamesh he'll make you suffer"

2/11/2009 #35
loveatlast

His remark made Megan blush and bow her head.

"I'm really sorry. I was just trying to get the fire out, it was the first thing i thought of. I am really really, sorry. Please forgive me." She was dead tired now, and was breathing heavily, her eyes threatening to fill with tears. She held them in the best she could and stood there, wondering if she should go to her dorm or stay put.

2/13/2009 #36
Xeverus E. Miller

Cereberus wagged his tail slowly "Nah, it okay. It regenerates fast enough anyway" Giving his head a little shake to get some of the water out.

2/13/2009 #37
loveatlast

She smiled mekly at the apology, hoping that this didn't ruin anything. She couldn't afford to loose a place at this school, becuase of her power. Her mom would freak.

"Uh, thanks, I guess I'd better go back to my dorm then." She turned to Hayden, nodding. "See you, tomorrow i guess."

2/13/2009 #38
Xeverus E. Miller

"What were you doing here anyway? I could've mawled you for trespassing in Guil's home..... But you wuld taste good anyway" Said Cereberus, Rubbing his back on the tree.

2/13/2009 #39
loveatlast

Megan was slightly confuzed. She thought... well, she didn't really know what she had thought.

"Uh, yea, sorry. I don't really know where to go yet." She looked around a bit. She should probably head back to the dorm now, get settled in.

2/13/2009 #40
Xeverus E. Miller

"No offense but.... do you even know where the dorm is?" Cereberus licked his paw in a formal and non-caring fashion.

2/13/2009 #41
loveatlast

"Uh," she laughed nervously. "That'd be a good thing to know." Great. She was already making a fool of herself. Perfect. Maybe, she should have stuck to isolation in her head, it would have worked so well. Now, she was stuck here, not knowing aything. Then again, she might be walking around aimlessly for hours right now.

2/13/2009 #42
Xeverus E. Miller

"you know if you want I can take you there" He offered.

2/13/2009 #43
loveatlast

She gasped a little. No one ever offered her anything besides her sister, who, fancy that, wasnt here thanks to her mom.

"That would be incredible. Saves me a lot of time and energy." She smiled slightly.

2/13/2009 #44
Xeverus E. Miller

Cereberus walked close to her "hop in" he said as his tail moved gently.

2/13/2009 #45
loveatlast

Oh, gosh.

"Uh, alright." She said reluctantly and climbed on his back.

(thats what im suppossed to do right.)

2/13/2009 #46
Xeverus E. Miller

((You did read that Cereberus is A fenrir right?))

"Oh by the way, you'd better hold on tight, I never met anyone who get to stay on my back for a whole ride except Guil" He warned her.

2/13/2009 #47
loveatlast

(yea, the half wolf, half lion, right? I read that.)

"Okai, I'll try." She said weakly. Grabbing the fur around his neck, where they had burnt then singed it. "Wow, it really does grow back fast!"

2/13/2009 #48
Xeverus E. Miller

Cereberus didn't answer instead he ran off at blinding speedas if cutting through the air itself.

2/13/2009 #49
eyes-of-fire

Hayden watched as the two road off together and sighed. "Not even a goodbye." she mumered to herself while shaking her head. Hayden hadn't wanted to get close to anyone or anything here, but yet she still wanted to learn more about this Megan girl, and now Cereberus, he interested her more than Megan.

Walking away Hayden felt alone, she would be reading again.

2/13/2009 #50
Xeverus E. Miller

((From Green Dorm))

Cereberus suddenly stopped running when he saw Hayden, the wind that followed him through his speed continued, Becoming a cold breeze. He walked near her but kept his distance, if there's something that would piss him off is a unscheduled Bath.

2/13/2009 #51
eyes-of-fire

Hayden noticed movement from the corner of her eye, looking over she realized it had been Cereberus. He had stopped running and now was walking closer. Interesting thought Hayden, she took a step toward him.

"I thought you had left." she said loudly in order for him to hear, seeing as though he had thought to keep his distance this time.

2/14/2009 #52
Xeverus E. Miller

"I just did" He said Frankly. we was scanning her mind if she had water powers but fortunately she doesn't have one "and besides I live here"

2/14/2009 #53
eyes-of-fire

Nodding her head she looked him up and down. "I am sorry for burning you early, you just happened to surprise me." Hayden decided to sit beside the tree she had fallen asleep under.

2/14/2009 #54
Xeverus E. Miller

"atleast it wasn't water and that could've been worse" Cereberus stepped into the shade to avoid the sun's glare

2/14/2009 #55
eyes-of-fire

Smirking Hayden nodded, "Have a thing against water?" Hayden asked, while crossing her arms. Personally Hayden disliked water very much so, but that could just be, because her element is fire.

2/14/2009 #56
Xeverus E. Miller

"I don't like unscheduled Baths, I'd get wet fur smell" He yawned and lied on the grass in a curled positon.

2/14/2009 #57
eyes-of-fire

"Hmmm." Cereberus looked ready for a nap himself so Hayden leaped onto her feet. "Well Cereberus, its been a pleasure but I must bid you a goodbye." Walking away from the curled us Cereberus Hayden smirked and waved.

Yellow Dorm get ready for Hayden, with that thought Hayden added a skip to her step.

2/14/2009 #58
Xeverus E. Miller

"boy, No one uses those kind of word patterns these days..... except Guil of course" Cereberus yawned once more before he closed his eyes.

2/14/2009 #59
Xeverus E. Miller

After a long and quesy nap, Cereberus yawned and stretch He then decided to take a look around the school.

((to Lake))

2/21/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member