Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Zina Nevirone

In the forests surrounding the Neveah School, which Kayt, Danni, Hoshi and James used to attend, the vampires and werewolves live. There is the village of Neveah very close by where they hunt regularly. The werewolves live separately from the vampires as they naturally do not like eachother.

3/30/2009 #1
Xeverus E. Miller

((From Yarlow))

Gilgamesh teleported Esa and himself in the exact location that was in Esa's head. looking around he was surprised not to have ben ambushed by prefects

3/30/2009 #2
Zina Nevirone

((From Blue Dorm.))

Jams kept in the shadows and his wits about him. He hoped that Kayt wasn't dumb enough to come after him. He looked around, he knew this spot all too well and shivered.

((From Yellow Dorm.))

Kayt walked into the forest in a different spot to Jams and closed her eyes, scanning for thoughts.

3/30/2009 #3
Zina Nevirone

((From Yarlow.))

Esa looked around her, smiling. She loved being here and she was scared, but happy to be back.

3/30/2009 #4
Xeverus E. Miller

((From Yellow dorm))

Marcus was behind Kayt waiting for her confirmation

3/30/2009 #5
Zina Nevirone

Kayt opened her eyes. There's no-one nearby, but Monet is within ten miles. She hasn't found Jams yet.

3/30/2009 #6
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh let her enjoy the moment before they could get on with their business.

"So?" Asked Marcus since he was useless at mindpowers.

3/30/2009 #7
Zina Nevirone

Esa nodded to Gil.

"I can't find him either..." Kayt sighed.

3/30/2009 #8
Xeverus E. Miller

"Very well then I presume you know where Kaleb is?" He asked, wanting to get on with the easy part before going to the fun part.

"that leads us back to square one.... I'm quite surprised to know that this place isn't heavily monitored like our school" Marcus said as he looked around. "Where do you think James will go if you were him?"

3/30/2009 #9
Zina Nevirone

"He'll be in the school." Esa nodded and looked up at one of the windows. "That was Jams dorm, I think they were roommates."

"There's one place...the other vampires left it after Jams was changed...he might have gone there. He said it was the one place he could think." Kayt frowned, "But I've only ever seen it in his head, we might get lost."

Jams looked around him, watching out for any sign of movement, not knowing what he would actually do if he saw any.

3/30/2009 #10
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh looked at the building, It didn't have much difference to the blue dorm but still he didn't like it. "Well? lead the way"

"so what are we waiting for? Let's get lost"

3/31/2009 #11
Zina Nevirone

Esa nodded at walked up to the school, they got in the door unnoticed as no-one was actually paying attention to them.

Kayt nodded and followed the way she'd seen Jams take so many times.

3/31/2009 #12
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh liked the current situation, if the students were dumb enough not to notice them then he would (if by luck)invite Esa over to the campsite for dinner if they finished early.

Marcus followed her, tensing his right arm just in case something comes out of nowhere

3/31/2009 #13
Zina Nevirone

Esa looked around her, she'd only been in the school a couple of times, she hoped this was the way.

"There's nothing that can think near us." Kayt told him calmly.

3/31/2009 #14
Xeverus E. Miller

"relax, fatigue causes mental block. it only takes a matter of time before you regain the memories of this school" Gilgamesh said to her as support.

"Well... Except Guil of course" Marcus wasn't sure about that but to him Gilgamesh was dangerous and unreadable, still he couldn't blame him for being overprotective

3/31/2009 #15
Zina Nevirone

Esa closed her eyes for a second, then when she reopened them again she pointed to a staircase. "That way."

"He's hardly going to attack you." Kayt bit her lip.

3/31/2009 #16
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh looked at the staircase and followed her.

"....... It doesn't need to be attack, I just pointed something out" He explained, realizing that he IS the younger brother of Gilgamesh and there were those Big Brother and Younger brother bonding moments that Marcus never wanted to experience

3/31/2009 . Edited 3/31/2009 #17
Zina Nevirone

Esa walked up the staircase and looked along the landing she came to. "We'd always leave James and Kaleb here. They'd go one way and we'd go the other. Kaleb's room must be along his way." Esa started walking towards three doors at the end of the landing, then she stood in front of them. "I never saw which one they went in."

"Oh, okay." Kayt nodded again.

3/31/2009 #18
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh stared at the doors and examined them "Let's take the middle one" He said trying his luck.

"question though, why does this Monet hates James?" he asked her, still not knowing why.

3/31/2009 #19
Zina Nevirone

Esa nodded, "It's worth a try." She knocked on the door and waited, no answer.

"He wouldn't let her kill me or Danni, and he wouldn't kill us himself. She hates humans, only sees us as food, and she created him to stay with her." Kayt said slowly.

3/31/2009 #20
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh smiled "good, take the other door while I take the left" a planner he was, always a step further away from them.

Marcus was unnerved with what he heard, He regretted knowing that fact "It's like Rosy the Rascal all over again"

3/31/2009 #21
Zina Nevirone

Esa knocked on the door on the righ and watied, just as she thought there was no answer the door opened. A short-ish boy stood there and tilted his head. "Esarosa?"

Esa stood there looking at the boy.

"Rosy the Racal?" Kayt turned to look at him.

3/31/2009 #22
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh turned to look at the boy before asking "are you Kaleb?"

"uh...." Marcus didn't knew how to explain it since it was all about Comics "you did say that Monet created him and wanted him to stay with her but unfortunatly he doesn't right? making Monet go suicidal on him... it reminded me of Rosy the Rascal from Sonic the hedgehog who has a death crush on Scourge who's the Evil Version of Sonic...... I told you I was weird!"

3/31/2009 #23
Zina Nevirone

"Yeah, I'm Kaleb." Kaleb nodded then turned back to Esa, "Esa what are you doing here? They'll kill you!"

Esa looked down at her feet, "I need your help."

Kayt laughed, "Nah, it's cool...."

3/31/2009 #24
Xeverus E. Miller

"we want the truth regarding Esa's involvement with the murder of James' friend was she part of it or not? and don't try and lie to us because if you do...." Gilgamesh tapped his head with his finger "I'll know"

Marcus sighed in relief "how much further are we?"

3/31/2009 #25
Zina Nevirone

"You mean Izzy? Esa, I've told you a thousand times, you weren't there. I'd tied you down." Kaleb told them. "I really had. She didn't even break free. I had to untie you the morning, do you not even remember that?"

Esa shook her head. "If I did, I'd be more certain."

Kayt concentrated, scanning for Jams' voice. "There's something, but it's miles off."

3/31/2009 #26
Xeverus E. Miller

"then who did?" He asked Kaleb, deducting more questions as he examined what the boy explained.

"Miles off...." Marcus pondered for a moment "is there anyone near us by the way? I can't take off this awkward feeling"

3/31/2009 #27
Zina Nevirone

"The pack, I didn't see. I was turned away, protecting Kayt. All I remember is Izzy scream, then Danni crying...I'm sorry Esa, I don't know which one of them killed her, but it was one of your pack, but not you." Kaleb shook his head.

"Monet's still in front of us, but she's even further away than Jams, there's no-one else." Kayt reassuered him.

3/31/2009 #28
Xeverus E. Miller

Out of options Gilgamesh turned to the obvious pathway: He needed to talk to the Pack Leader "Esa, can you tell me where i can speak with the leader? picture it again in your head and I'll go there myself"

Even with her assurance, Marcus felt uneasy "Just for reference sake, how would you describe Monet?"

3/31/2009 #29
Zina Nevirone

Esa closed her eyes and visibly shivered as she pictured her old home, a clearing in the forest.

"Fast and a killer." Kayt whispered.

3/31/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member