Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Xeverus E. Miller

So what now James? Marcus asked him.

4/7/2009 #121
Zina Nevirone

There's three left....including Monet...I guess it's up to her.

Jams finished with the vampire and walked over to them, glaring at her.

4/7/2009 #122
Xeverus E. Miller

Marcus waited, It wasn't his decision on how to act on the situation.

4/7/2009 #123
Zina Nevirone

"You're going to try and kill me again, if they let you go." Jams stated, staring at her.

"Of course. You talk with humans, boggarts and, by the smell of him, werewolves." Monet signalled Gilgamesh as she spoke.

"I don't talk to werewolves." Jams gritted his teeth.

4/8/2009 #124
Xeverus E. Miller

Speaking of werevolves... Gilgamesh started Esa didn't kill your friend, The murderer confessed the crime to me

4/8/2009 #125
Zina Nevirone

She's still a werewolf. Jams shrugged, not caring. "If you're going to kill me...I don't see why you should be let go."

4/8/2009 #126
Xeverus E. Miller

Well there goes that errand but you have to admit the fact that Esa has nothing to do the murder. Gilgamesh crossed arms and looked at Monet and what should we do with her?

((send Monet reinforcements maybe? Like Dracula or something?))

4/8/2009 #127
Zina Nevirone

Okay, I admit it. She had nothing to do with Izzy's death. Jams glanced at Monet, then at the other two vampires who looked like they were about to break for it. I don't know.

4/8/2009 #128
Xeverus E. Miller

You'd better decide since she herself will make a move if you dont Gilgamesh retracted another claw and looked at the other two Vampires But be sure that, the decision that you will choose is the one that you will not regret afterwards.

4/8/2009 #129
Zina Nevirone

I'll regret it either way. Jams sighed. I'm not sure what to do....We kill her and her 'mother' will get us, well mainly me.

He closed his eyes for a split second.

Monet stared at him. "What are you going to do with me? I know you don't have the guts to kill me. You don't hate me James. You don't hate me as much as you say you do."

4/8/2009 #130
Xeverus E. Miller

That could pose a problem this time it was Marcus who spoke, remembering Ayothana Evergrande.

((Reinforcements! XD))

4/8/2009 #131
Zina Nevirone

((Just the mother...she's the oldest and the strongest....She has a soft spot for Monet as Monet was her first.))

"You don't know how much I hate you. You don't even understand. You took my life away." Jams hissed.

"I extended your life, you idiot." Monet laughed. "You can live forever now."

"I don't want to live forever." Jams growled, looking away.

The other two vampires began running, one was faster than Jams could ever be, the other was male.

4/8/2009 #132
Xeverus E. Miller

There was a ray... no a beam of light and the sound of a gunshot, the male vampire was obliterated by it.

Hey guys I'm here said a voice.

When Marcus and Gilgamesh turned to see who was it, they saw another Demon wielding an oversized sinister looking gun walking towards them. the right eye of this demon had a yellow emblem for an iris.

Hey big bro! the demon said to James.

4/8/2009 #133
Zina Nevirone

Ruenis? Jams shook off that thought, he must be mistaken. He was hoping he was mistaken.

The female ran off, mostly afraid to look back at her 'brother', hoping that she wouldn't get the same fate. She soon vanished from sight.

Jams stared after her then turned back to Monet.

4/8/2009 #134
Xeverus E. Miller

Oh come on! Whined the demon Atleast say that Caina's cool! He waved the oversized gun in irritation

Gilgamesh and Marcus raised a brow at the Demon's behavior, feeling familiar with him.

4/8/2009 #135
Zina Nevirone

Jams shook his head, What are you doing here?

The female vampire found her mother.

4/8/2009 #136
Xeverus E. Miller

wait.... oh please don't tell me..... RUENIS?! growled Marcus.

Ruenis gulped in fear Oh... I forgot that he wasn't supposed to know

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME DID YOU DO TO TURN YOURSELF INTO AN AFTERSOUL!?

Calm down Marky, getting angry isn't getting us anywhere. Gilgamesh sighed, feeling on how small the world is when it comes to aftersouls

4/8/2009 #137
Zina Nevirone

Jams bit his lip and shook his head.

Monet watched them, not really scared.

4/8/2009 #138
Xeverus E. Miller

YOUNG MAN YOU ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE! Marcus walked over to Ruenis and piched his ears, making him yelp in pain

ow! brother brother! ack! that hurts! Said Ruenis as he tried to struggle away from Marcus.

Gilgamesh sighed at what he saw, thinking that they may have forgotten that they were in a battlefield.

4/8/2009 #139
Zina Nevirone

Jams shook his head again, but kept his eyes on Monet.

4/8/2009 #140
Xeverus E. Miller

Gilgamesh had enough of this Can you continue with that argument after we return to the school?

Marcus finally released Ruenis thinking that he will have a longer time at scolding Ruenis back at the school. I'm really disappointed within you..... but now you made me no choice but to continue and bring your body back.... I promise... whatever the reason you chose to become a Vessel of a demon..... I'll understand.

4/8/2009 #141
Zina Nevirone

((gotta go. haven't got time to respond.))

4/8/2009 #142
Xeverus E. Miller

((alright, take care))

4/8/2009 #143
Zina Nevirone

Jams still didn't look away from the femal vampire, but he could hear something way off.

4/11/2009 #144
Xeverus E. Miller

Something wrong big bro? Ruenis Asked him.

4/11/2009 #145
Zina Nevirone

The female who got away... Jams glanced around.

Monet watched him with a smirk on her face, even though she couldn't read minds, she still knew what he was afraid of. "Yes, she's coming."

4/11/2009 #146
Xeverus E. Miller

Sorry I can't fire Caina two times in a row Ruenis apologized.

And I don't like that she's coming sentence Marcus geared himself up since he really had a bad feeling.

What's the matter Marky? is this your first time taking on a queen? Gilgamesh smirked as he was becoming a little battle frenzied.

4/11/2009 #147
Zina Nevirone

It's not your fault, Ruenis. Don't worry about it, just get the hell outta here. Jams turned his attention back to Monet. And Gilgamesh, she's a lot more than a queen. She created them all...and we've killed them all, but Monet, and that female...She's not going to be extremely happy....

4/11/2009 #148
Xeverus E. Miller

Dominatrix it is! Gilgamesh now summoned Soul Eater Judecca, the red light overflowing from the sword I can summon monsters James, don't you remember it?

I'm not going anywhere, I had my own share of battles too big bro and I'm not leaving a friend Behind. Ruenis readied his oversized gun and started charging.

He's right james. Marcus stood beside him There's no way in hell we're gonna ditch you.

4/11/2009 #149
Zina Nevirone

Jams rolled his eyes. If she doesn't kill me, Kayt will. Fine. But the minute anyone's hurt, you go, right?

4/11/2009 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member