The Black Knight's Castle Medieval RP
So you want to be knight, eh? No? Then you can just as easily be a damsel in distress. Whichever you choose, this is the place to test your skills. Come into the Castle! The Black Knight is waiting....
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Rogue-writer-16

"Yes, Ma'am." Cameron bowed in mock submission, a cheeky smile crawling over his face.

3/8/2009 #31
DaCivilWarBear

Julianna blushed and turned her head so he wouldn't see it. "Does no one come here?"

3/8/2009 #32
Rogue-writer-16

"Not that I have seen." Cameron shrugged, "Perhaps during better weather, whent he Master holds the balls and such. I do not doubt couples would sneak away into these gardens..."

3/8/2009 #33
DaCivilWarBear

"They look sadly undertended and hence underused, do they not?"

3/8/2009 #34
Rogue-writer-16

"I do not know of that... perhaps they are left to run a muck on their own because that is how it is meant to be." he shrugged again, glancing at a particularly flourishing bush.

3/8/2009 #35
DaCivilWarBear

Julianna pointed at the crumbling pathways. "At least the cobbles might be replaced."

3/8/2009 #36
Rogue-writer-16

"Perhaps..." Cameron shrugged again, "Or perhaps they are being left the return to dust and leave a simple dirt path..." he suggested, if only to be contrary.

3/8/2009 #37
DaCivilWarBear

"Then they ought to be taken out altogether. It is a dangerous place to walk!"

3/8/2009 #38
Rogue-writer-16

Cameron chuckled and smiled at her,

"Only if you aren't paying attention." he told her mildly.

3/8/2009 #39
DaCivilWarBear

Julianna's eyes flashed. "So they create a garden, but expect one to pay attention only to where one is walking? What poppycock!"

3/8/2009 #40
Rogue-writer-16

Cameron's teeth glinted at his wicked smile,

"Generally, couples sneak through these gardens- which requires paying attention." he winked at Julianna.

3/8/2009 #41
DaCivilWarBear

Julianna blushed again. "'Couples' as in you and your paramours?"

3/8/2009 #42
Rogue-writer-16

"'Couples' as in men and women unknown to me." he denied easily, brushing her accusation off.

3/8/2009 #43
DaCivilWarBear

"I hardly believe you," Julianna retorted, crossing her arms over her chest.

3/8/2009 #44
Rogue-writer-16

"I don't mind." he chuckled and shrugged again. "I will convince you eventually... besides, there are much more comfortable places to hide with a companion."

3/8/2009 #45
DaCivilWarBear

Julianna could not stop blushing! "Odious man," she muttered, though without much real spite.

3/8/2009 #46
Rogue-writer-16

He chuckled and just smiled at her. She was slowly warming up to him... he hoped.

3/8/2009 #47
DaCivilWarBear

Holding her palm up to one of her burning cheeks, Julianna glanced at the overcast sky. "If it rains, it is liable to wash the dirt right out from under these stones."

3/8/2009 #48
Rogue-writer-16

"Perhaps." he just answered again with another shrug. This was simply too fun.

3/8/2009 #49
DaCivilWarBear

Julianna now looked down at her feet and scuffed her worn boot across the dirt. "Did you have an aim in bringing me here? Or shall we just stand about?"

3/8/2009 #50
Rogue-writer-16

"Well... I thought you might like it..." Cameron offered weakly. He really had... only now, he wasn't so sure. Mayb it was best they left before she became violent and decapitated him, hiding his body in the ever-growing shrubbery, never to be found again.

3/8/2009 #51
DaCivilWarBear

"Well, it's pretty," Julianna admitted. "But I dislike just...standing about.'

3/8/2009 #52
Rogue-writer-16

"Really?" Cameron gasped at her in mock-shock, "Well, I suggest we walk then."

3/8/2009 #53
DaCivilWarBear

Julianna glared at him. "Fine."

3/8/2009 #54
Rogue-writer-16

"Don't get stroppy." he pouted, "I was only playing."

3/8/2009 #55
DaCivilWarBear

Julianna didn't know what to think anymore, so she began walking with her head down, watching each step carefully.

3/8/2009 #56
Rogue-writer-16

Cameron huffed and followed, dragging his feet. He was going out of his way to be nice...

"S'pose that's what you get for trying." he mumbled to himself.

3/8/2009 #57
DaCivilWarBear

Julianna heard him, but didn't know how to respond. She was not at all about to apologize for something that wasn't even her fault! Instead, she kept her head down and hugged herself as a cool breeze sighed over the stone walls.

3/8/2009 #58
Rogue-writer-16

Feeling the same breeze, Cameron glanced up, shivering himself,

"Um... perhaps we should head back... If you're cold and such..."

3/8/2009 #59
DaCivilWarBear

"Just a bit," she said with a sigh.

3/8/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Scottish Princess
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member