Fantasy RPG
Come in and play as anything! Simple rules and a lot of fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Jackie the Giant

The land of Rorupurei is a nice country, sort of fairytale-ish. It is full of villages with thatched rooves; green, unspoiled mountains and forests; and lots and lots of magical creatures. Some of them may not be able to weild magic themeselves, but they're all catagorized as "magical" anyway.

12/2/2011 #1
Jackie the Giant

Jonrad Fissilisk had always been gentle. All he wanted in life was to do good work and be able to enjoy his free time peacefully with his friends and loved ones. He didn't want to hurt anyone.

... So why were these people trying to hurt him?

He clung awkwardly to one of the highest branches in a sturdy, old maple; his arms and legs wrapped around it in a desperate hug. Down below on the ground, several humans who looked to be of the miscreant variety were throwing taunts and stones up at him. Fortunately, they had very bad aim from this distance.

Why were they doing this to him? He had not done anything wrong, he had just been wandering through the forest and enjoying the sunshine when they had started picking on him for no reason, telling him that he was a spawn of the devil (which he wasn't! Any fool knew that Guinea hens were the spawn of the devil, not Tellians), and that he ought to be wiped out like the demon he was. Not wanting to get hurt, he had taken off running and climbed the nearest tree. And that led to his current prediciment.

Oh, why wouldn't they go away and leave him in peace?

12/2/2011 #2
Wicked-Girl-Forever
{I'll make a new charie for this!}
12/2/2011 #3
Jackie the Giant

((You gonna post?))

12/2/2011 #4
Wicked-Girl-Forever

{Sorry!}

Kina sat on the last step of her new house singing, *It's a Small World* Every man stared.

12/2/2011 #5
Jackie the Giant

Jonrad whimpered as he continued to cling to his branch. "Go away!" He pleaded. He could not comprihend why these humans were being so mean to him.

"Why don't you come down here and make us, Devil Spawn?" One of the humans taunted him. For some reason they were trying to rile him up, make him fight. Jonrad ignored their taunts and continued to cling to the branch. His ten-foot frame was barely held up by his wooden perch, but thankfully did not break.

12/2/2011 #6
Wicked-Girl-Forever
Kina noticed the boy and stood up. "Hey boys!" She flipped her hair before nodding her head to tell Jonrad to move away.
12/2/2011 #7
Jackie the Giant

((He's kind of hanging from a branch at the top of a big oak tree. It might be hard for him to move away.))

12/2/2011 #8
Wicked-Girl-Forever
"D{Didn't know that!} Sh waited for the boys to come close then closed her eyes and let a wind blow up giving him help.
12/2/2011 #9
Wicked-Girl-Forever
{Hello?]]
12/2/2011 #10
Jackie the Giant

((I told you his position in my first post!))

Jonrad watched from his perch in shock as the most beautiful woman he had ever seen came out of nowhere and blew the humans who were tormenting him several feet into the surrounding trees. He hoped, despite their anamosity towards him, that they had not been hurt too badly.

He was so focused on what was happening below him, that he unconsciously loosened his grip. His hands slipped, and he fell down, down, down at least twenty feet, bouncing off several branches before landing like a scrawny, ten-foot-tall sack of potatoes on the hard ground. If he had been a human, he probably would have been lucky to get away with only some broken bones, but thankfully he was Tellian so he only had some bad bruising and a split lip.

"Ouchie." He groaned as he sat up tenderly.

12/2/2011 #11
Jackie the Giant

((Sorry. The computer erased my first attempt, so I had to write it all over again.))

12/2/2011 #12
LedyBoi
((Hey, if I've already made a character on the other topic, can I RP here?))
12/2/2011 #13
Jackie the Giant

((Sure. Go right ahead.))

12/2/2011 #14
Wicked-Girl-Forever
Hey got it working} Kina ran to the boy and checked for injuries. "You seem fine!"
12/2/2011 #15
Jackie the Giant

((Since you didn't say how she said it, I'm going to assume that she was chipper.))

Jonrad blinked up at the beautiful woman. Although he was a Tellian, the only one he had ever seen was his mother, so his idea of beauty was shaped by her and the young girls he saw in the vilage. He blushed slightly.

"Um, yeah!" He said, smiling at her. "Tellians are pretty sturdy." He smacked himself on the ribs to show how sturdy he was, but ended up ruining the effect by wincing. He chuckled nervously.

12/2/2011 #16
Wicked-Girl-Forever
She laughed and stuck out her hand to help him up.
12/2/2011 . Edited 12/2/2011 #17
Jackie the Giant

((Hey, Wicked, how tall is your character? Does she change height along with her appearance, or does she stay the same height all the time?))

12/2/2011 #18
Wicked-Girl-Forever
{ Changes height with appearance}
12/2/2011 #19
Jackie the Giant

Jonrad tentitively took her hand and was hauled to his feet. Once he was standing, he realized that she was just the right height for a girl to be, with her head at a level that would fit perfectly under his chin. He cleared his throat and backed away from her. Pretty girls always made him nervous.

"Thanks." He said shyly.

12/2/2011 #20
Wicked-Girl-Forever
"Welcome!" She smiled. "Who are you?"
12/2/2011 . Edited 12/2/2011 #21
Jackie the Giant

"Um, my name is Jonrad Fissilisk." Jonrad replied, bowing slightly, as was polite. "And, um, you don;t have to welcome me. I've lived here all my life. The village I live in is on that side of the forest." He turned and pointed the way he had come from.

12/2/2011 #22
Wicked-Girl-Forever
"Why were you up there!" Kina said astonished pointing up.
12/2/2011 #23
Jackie the Giant

Jonrad stared at her, wondering if she were weak in the brain despite her beauty. She had been the one to literally blow his tormentors away, and yet she was asking why he had been in the tree.

"Those people you blew away were throwing rocks at me." He said, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

12/2/2011 #24
Wicked-Girl-Forever
"hmm figures." She flipped her hair. "Are we going to your home or would you like to stay in this forest!"
12/2/2011 #25
Wicked-Girl-Forever
{Heyo?}
12/2/2011 #26
Jackie the Giant

Jonrad blinked at her. Why did she want to go to his home? But it always paid to be friendly, so he nodded. "Um, well, I suppose we can go to the city." He said. "Momma should be starting dinner about now. Would you like to join us?" He blinked innocently at her. He was a naturally trusting person, and always tried to see to think the best of people.

12/2/2011 #27
Wicked-Girl-Forever
"Sure! I just didn't want you to be alone in the woods." She walked off toward the city.
12/2/2011 #28
Jackie the Giant

"Oh, I've been in these woods alone all time since we moved here." Jonrad said cheerfully as he trailed after her, his long legs easily keeping up with hers. "The first time Momma got really scared because I was only two at the time, but once I got older she knew I can take care of myself."

12/2/2011 #29
Wicked-Girl-Forever
She smiled. " I live on the other side of the forest alone."
12/2/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Imagination 5 horrorjunkie666, Fox-Lover-Tori
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member