Fantasy RPG
Come in and play as anything! Simple rules and a lot of fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Jackie the Giant

Jonrad drooped in sympathy. It was so sad to hear about anyone living alone. "I'm sorry." He said, his green eyes becoming watery. "How come your all alone?" His mother always told him that he tended to be overly emotional, but he couldn't help it. He cried easily.

12/2/2011 #31
Wicked-Girl-Forever
"I had to leave my family and my parents live in Kanioana!"
12/2/2011 . Edited 12/2/2011 #32
Jackie the Giant

((All right. Is this a country on Earth or in a different world?))

12/2/2011 #33
Wicked-Girl-Forever
{In a different world I guess??}
12/2/2011 #34
Jackie the Giant

((Okie-dokie.))

"I'm sorry." Jonrad said. He reached out and pulled her into a hug, tears streaming down his face. He tended to hug as much as he tended to cry. "I couldn't imagine being so far away from anyone I know." He sobbed.

12/2/2011 . Edited 12/2/2011 #35
Wicked-Girl-Forever
"It's fine!" She said a little sad herself.
12/2/2011 #36
Jackie the Giant

This just made Jonrad cry harder, and he didn't manage to pull himself together until her shirt was soaking wet. He let her go and sniffed, drying his eyes. "Sorry." He apologized.

12/2/2011 #37
Wicked-Girl-Forever
She just laughed.
12/2/2011 #38
Wicked-Girl-Forever
{Hello?}
12/2/2011 #39
Jackie the Giant

((You know, I only delay posting for two reasons: 1. if I am off the computer at the time, or 2. Because I'm not sure how to do my post. And the reason I most often am at a loss as to how to do my post is when people's posts are too short.))

Jonrad blushed again when the woman laughed at him. "Um, you never told me your name." He said in a polite tone. Really all he wanted was to change the subject, but he did also want to find out her name. He had been too distracted before to notice.

12/2/2011 #40
Wicked-Girl-Forever
{When I get stuck I do really short posts.
12/2/2011 #41
Jackie the Giant

((We're only a couple posts in! How can you be stuck?))

12/2/2011 #42
Wicked-Girl-Forever
{Also I was watching my baby ro. and he was attacking me!}
12/2/2011 #43
Jackie the Giant

((You don't have to post quickly. I'll wait while you make longer posts. It's just that I RP so that I can read the other people's posts, and it doesn't give me much motivation to post when all I get to read is one sentence.))

12/2/2011 . Edited 12/2/2011 #44
Jackie the Giant

((I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you. TT.TT ))

12/2/2011 #45
Wicked-Girl-Forever
{Fine but that's normally why i don't reply or short reply or I sometimes right a short reply when I say goodbye!!!} {Rp?}
12/2/2011 #46
Jackie the Giant

((All right. Sorry. *Crawls away into a corner like a whipped puppy*)) ((It's your turn.))

12/2/2011 #47
Wicked-Girl-Forever
{KK} {I forgot what was last post so I'm wingen it!} Kina walked proudly ahead. She fiddled with vines and stared up at the sun She started humming a song. She wasn't used to this, she normally would sit on her couch in the darkness of her room. Boys sometimes sat outside. She heard a whimpering and ran over to see two wolf pups. She picked them up and stroked them. "Where's your mommy?" She said smiling as if talking to babies. "I name you Alliette and you Analiese!" She smiled as she made vine leashes and walked proudly along.
12/2/2011 #48
Jackie the Giant

((Jonrad had asked Kina what her name was.))

"Um..." Jonrad never learned the girls name, and he floundered a bit on what to call her, "... Miss, I really don't think you should take those pups." He knew that animals were very fierce when it came to protecting their young, and the momma wolf would not be happy if she could this girl with her pups.

12/2/2011 #49
Wicked-Girl-Forever
{Sorry didn't see that this is before that} "Oh. My name is Kina!" She didn't dare tell him her race. She couldn't risk that. She mostly told everyone that she was a witch. {Which of course she wasn't} "Don't worry!" She replied. "I know their mother! She lives with me!"
12/2/2011 . Edited 12/2/2011 #50
Jackie the Giant

"Oh, okay." Jonrad said. "Um, Kina, I really don't think you should take those wolves." He repeated. "Their momma won't like it." He had no desire to be attacked again, especially not by a viscious wolf. It was far better to just put the pups back where they found them.

12/2/2011 #51
Wicked-Girl-Forever
"Don't worry their mother lives with me! I was assigned to find them that's how I found you! What is your race again? Do you have any powers?" She had a single tear drip down her face. It was silver.
12/2/2011 #52
Jackie the Giant

Jonrad blinked and panicked slightly, wondering what he had done to make her cry. "Ah! What did I do? Whatever it was, I'm sorry." He said, trying to make up for whatever he had done. "Um, I'm a Tellian. Um, I don't really have any powers, except being stronger and more durable than humans, but all Tellians are like that." He was almost speaking too quickly to be understood, a habit of his when he panicked.

12/2/2011 #53
Wicked-Girl-Forever
"It's not you it's only my memories!"
12/2/2011 #54
Wicked-Girl-Forever
"It's not you it's only my memories!" Yet another tear dropped as she swiped it with her hand. Brushing her hair back she fell on a stump and slid. She then stood up and brushed off her clothing. Not working she snapped and put on new clothes.
12/2/2011 . Edited 12/2/2011 #55
Wicked-Girl-Forever
{Heyo anyone on?}
12/3/2011 #56
LedyBoi
((May I RP with you?))
12/3/2011 #57
Jackie the Giant

((Sorry, Wicked. And yes, you can RP with us, LadyBoi. You want us to wait for you?))

12/3/2011 #58
LedyBoi
((Thanks. I guess I'll just start here? ^^)) Iago crouched on a high branch of a large oak; a grin plastered on his face and a slightly curious look in his eyes. He had taken great interest in the scene that had taken place a few minutes ago, and was now listening intently to the conversation between the two creatures. He carefully leapt from tree to tree; branch to branch; following the two. When he was directly above them, his boot caught a twig, causing a loud snap. ((Hope this is alright. I haven't RP'd in a while.))
12/3/2011 #59
Jackie the Giant

((No, it's great! Thank you for RP'ing with us. :) ))

Jonrad heard a snap above him, and looked up to see a boy in the tree above him. He blinked for a moment, and then smiled in a friendly way. "Hi!" He greeted. Appearances didn't matter to him, since he had some far stranger neighbors than this boy, and he was happy to be friends with anyone.

12/3/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Imagination 5 horrorjunkie666, Fox-Lover-Tori
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member