Fantasy RPG
Come in and play as anything! Simple rules and a lot of fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »
SucreDeco

((Last post for today. Have to work on homework. Post again tomorrow? (: ))

Iago scratched the back of his neck. "To be quite honest, neither did I. I haven't been in Adobencha very long." He took some gold and silver coins out of his pocket. "We should probably find an inn. Think this will be enough?" He asked, showing Jonrad the coins.

12/4/2011 #121
Jackie the Giant
((Yeah, me too.)) "I have no idea." Jonrad replied, looking at the coins. "I've never been far enough from the village to need an inn."
12/4/2011 #122
SucreDeco
((Sorry for the long wait. (: )) Iago quickly counted the coins, moving them around on his palm. "Alright, it looks like I have 2 gold chots and 5 silver. That's probably enough." He concluded, stuffing the coins back into his pocket. "Have you got any money on you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
12/5/2011 #123
Jackie the Giant

Jonrad searched through his pockets, coming up with the same number of coins as Iago, except that his were two silver coins and fiver copper ones. "Heh. Scribes aren't paid much." He said apologetically. "Will this be enough?"

12/5/2011 . Edited 12/5/2011 #124
SucreDeco
"Hey, money is money, right?" Iago snickered. "I suggest we just find a cheap inn with a bar." About ten minutes later, what looked like a small town could be seen in the distance.
12/5/2011 #125
Jackie the Giant

"I guess so." Jonrad agreed. "I don't drink though. Do bars serve food too?" He had never been in a bar either. There had been one in the village, but Chi had told him not to go into it so he hadn't.

12/5/2011 #126
SucreDeco
"They all should, in my opinion." Iago said. "You don't have to go in if you don't want to." He moved his hands up to his neck and undid his cloak. "Here." He said, handing the large black fabric to Jonrad. "You may need this once we get inside the town."
12/5/2011 #127
Jackie the Giant

Jonrad didn't ask why. He just figured that it was because the town was human-only, like the left side of the village. He just took the cloak and fastened it around his neck, but found it was too small. It only came down to his ribcage though, due to his height. "Um, I'm not sure how much this is going to help." He said, looking down at Iago in embarrassment.

12/5/2011 #128
SucreDeco
Iago stared. "Ah, yes. Right. Hmm. Well, I'm sure if we move quickly we won't cause...too much attention." Despite the fact he had said this, his face looked incredibly doubtful. He supposed he should have thought this over. Then again, Iago wasn't much for careful planning. "But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, hm?" He said patting Jonrad on the arm.
12/5/2011 #129
Jackie the Giant

"People aren't going to throw things at me, are they?" Jonrad asked. "I mean, it doesn't hurt me very much, but I'd still rather avoid it if at all possible." A thought struck him and he turned to look at Iago. "The inn isn't humans-only, is it?" He asked, his eyes full of fear. He had heard of non-humans who had been beaten to death when they tried to go into a human-only part of town, and it sounded like a terrible way to go.

12/5/2011 #130
Wicked-Girl-Forever
{Hello??}
12/6/2011 #131
SucreDeco
((@Wicked: Would you still like to RP with us? (: )) "No. At least, I don't thinks so." Iago said, slowing his walking pace for a moment. "I got a tip off a while ago that there is some sort of underground inn that only magical beings know about." He shrugged. "Supposedly, it's very 'hush-hush'."
12/6/2011 #132
Wicked-Girl-Forever

{She was with Jonrad!!!}

12/6/2011 #133
SucreDeco
((Oh! I'm sorry! I guess we thought that you weren't RPing anymore. I'm sure you could hop in somehow.))
12/6/2011 #134
Wicked-Girl-Forever

{She could of been walking along their quietly???}{Oh and she appears diffferent for everyone so if yo want you can say what she looks like to you!}

12/6/2011 #135
SucreDeco
((Maybe. Perhaps she appears as an animal to my character (Iago)? I don't know, that just sounds interesting to me.))
12/6/2011 #136
Wicked-Girl-Forever

{KK she's ssupposed to be what the person that looks at her most interesting so what animal??}

12/6/2011 #137
SucreDeco
((Umm, how about a cat? I like cats. (: Oh, and I was just thinking, what happens if Jacquelina comes back? Do you think we should make a new forum topic for our RP?))
12/6/2011 #138
Wicked-Girl-Forever

{Naaaaaa!!]{We should just all form around this topic!!!}

Kina walked toward the boy purring. Normally she wasn't a cat.

12/6/2011 #139
Wicked-Girl-Forever

{Hello?}

12/6/2011 #140
SucreDeco
(( O_O oh...okay! XD )) Iago jumped slightly and looked around. He spotted a small creature walking toward him. "A...cat?" he said, dumbfounded. ((What does Kina look like as a cat?))
12/6/2011 #141
Wicked-Girl-Forever

{yiu choose because she does what the person looks like !}

12/6/2011 #142
SucreDeco
((Okay, and I'm sorry if I don't reply immediately.)) ((How about she's white and fluffy with one blue eye and one green eye? (: ))
12/6/2011 #143
SucreDeco
((Wait, you mean she looks like what Iago looks like??))
12/6/2011 #144
Wicked-Girl-Forever

{No the firest one!!!}

12/6/2011 #145
SucreDeco
((Okay. It's your turn.))
12/6/2011 #146
Wicked-Girl-Forever

{kk}

Kina purred against his leg.

12/6/2011 #147
SucreDeco
Iago stared down at the pure white cat in confusion. Where did it come from? "Ah...hello there." He said, blinking.
12/6/2011 #148
Wicked-Girl-Forever

She jumped up on his shoulder and sat on his head.

12/6/2011 #149
SucreDeco
"AHH!" Iago hadn't been expecting such...friendly behavior from the feline. The white fur tickled his forehead. He just knew he was going to have white hairs mixed in with his dark red ones. He reached his hand up to his head.
12/6/2011 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »
Forum Moderators: Imagination 5 horrorjunkie666, Fox-Lover-Tori
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member