Fantasy RPG
Come in and play as anything! Simple rules and a lot of fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
Xyphos

"I guess I'll have to do it then." He raised his palm to in front of Caleb's face. "Caleb, Calm yourself. Calm the rage within you." His palm began to glow a faint yellow. "Your life, and the life of your friends, are in danger. You must clear your head, and focus yourself."

(Sorry, don't really know what to write...And sorry if I'm god-modding a bit..)

9/11/2008 #31
horrorjunkie666

Caleb pulled back. "There's three people inside my head, you idiot!" The words came out muffled, but he knew he must have yelled them.

((I gots ta go. Sorry. *Bows head in shame*))

9/11/2008 #32
Fox-Lover-Tori

D. Leaf [Duplicate Leaf] smirked evil "Can I kill her now Xelos-sama?"

The real Leaf who had awoken was staring at her duplicate in shock.

9/11/2008 #33
Xyphos

(Nah, it's k, will have to try and find some other time them, cya.)

"Hmm, three people..." he muttered to himself, ignoring Caleb's yelling, "No wonder...I can guess who they may be...Perhaps I can strengthen his neural paths...it works when helping warriors keep their concentration...It could help in this case too..."

"But first, I think I'll have to buy us some time..." Looking at Xelos and his Leaf-duplicate.

9/11/2008 #34
Fox-Lover-Tori

[I'm here! ^_^]

D.Leaf walked towards eaf as suddenly Keaf was wrapped in black viness so she couldn't move, D.Leaf chuckled "Pitiful, and I am suppose to be a copy of a weakling like you? Pfft." D.Leaf scoffed.

9/11/2008 #35
Xyphos

(Yay!!)

"Perhaps you would like to take on someone your own size first?" Quickly slicing through the vines wrapping Leaf, he drew his sword, levelling it at D.Leaf.

9/11/2008 #36
Fox-Lover-Tori

D.Leaf rolled her eyes "Oh please." the duplicate turned into a black mist, then sword went right through her as her body re-formed "I hve the powers of Shaymin, and the skills of Darkrai, no one can over power me!" black vines aunched themselves at he newcomer.

[^_^ I'm sick, I normally wouldnt be on. right now}

9/11/2008 #37
Xyphos

(Oh dear...Well, if you're feeling too sick to continue, it's OK to stop.)

"Perhaps...but I know at least one of your weaknesses..." Skilfully slicing the vines, he tossed a small stone at D.Leaf.

(Flash bomb!!)

9/11/2008 #38
Imagination 5

(At school.)

Rose glared. "Leave."

9/11/2008 #39
Fox-Lover-Tori

D.Leaf cursed as the flash bomb went off, Xelos alo cringed "Come Grass, we will return later when we only have the three pests and not this worm around." the two dissappeared.

Leaf sighed in relief "Thanks for getting rid of him...."

9/11/2008 #40
Imagination 5

Rose looked angry as her eyes littered slightly red. "Let's go."

9/11/2008 #41
Xyphos

(Oh dear...It looks like I'm on at quite inconvenient times for people...Sorry everyone...)

"It's alright..." Rizenburg said, lowering his sword. "I need to know though...what's going on here?"

9/11/2008 #42
Imagination 5

(Nope! You're fine! We'll probably include your charry in the storyline!)

9/11/2008 #43
Xyphos

(Thanks! ^_^)

9/11/2008 #44
Fox-Lover-Tori

"Guys....get....down....now." leaf said, pointed to a purple bomb that was sitting where xelos had been standing "It's a gas bomb...."

9/11/2008 #45
Xyphos

"Well, that's surprising....Don't got anything versus that..."

He jumped at Caleb, Leaf and Seri, attempting to pull them down onto the ground and shield them with his cloak.

9/11/2008 #46
Fox-Lover-Tori

The bomb went off, shrouding the entire field with a dark purple gas, even with the cloak, Leaf and Seri were effected as they started coughing.

9/11/2008 #47
Xyphos

"Damnit! What kinda poison is this!?" Rizenburg began coughing himself. "Breathe as little as possible everyone!"

9/11/2008 #48
Imagination 5

A white dome surrounded the group, shielding them as Rose's staff glowed.

(I was just soaked in rain helping my teacher! LOL.!)

9/11/2008 #49
Fox-Lover-Tori

"The kind that's lethal to plants!" Seri hacked, pointing to the dead grass around them.

9/11/2008 #50
Imagination 5

Rose kept the shield strong.

9/11/2008 #51
Xyphos

"Damnit! We need to get outta here, fast!"

9/11/2008 #52
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri, trying to get the poison out of her system kept coughing after the mist had dissappeared, the field was covered in dead plants, grass and flowers.

9/11/2008 #53
Imagination 5

Rose began healing Seri.

9/11/2008 #54
Xyphos

"Status, everyone?" Rizenburg shouted, as he helped Caleb, Seri, and Leaf to their feet.

9/11/2008 #55
Imagination 5

"Not good!" called Rose.

9/11/2008 #56
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri sighed, lshe felt abitight-headed, because se was able to control plants, and poson was not one of her strong points, but it was worse for Leaf since she was just plainly plantrs and not physic as Leaf's vision kept fading in and out of focus..

9/11/2008 #57
Xyphos

"Damn it! Is there a town nearby? I don't know the layout of the land, and we need someplace to rest soon...Especially you two girls."

9/11/2008 #58
Imagination 5

"Yes, I'll transport us there!" Another circle encircled the group, teleporting them to Sea Breeze Harbour.

(Making it now. GTG.)

9/11/2008 #59
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: Imagination 5 horrorjunkie666, Fox-Lover-Tori
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member