Fantasy RPG
Come in and play as anything! Simple rules and a lot of fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
horrorjunkie666

Caleb glanced at her. "Stop asking me these things. I can't explain it to you, or her. We can't have a stable relationship. I'll have to obey her, and whether she means to or not, she's going to slip up sometime and that'll destroy her, never mind me. You've said Xelos uses her. If by accident she does the same and uses me, how is she going to feel at the end of it?!"

9/11/2008 #61
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri was at the end of her rope as she took out a styrofoam up and madea small vine cut her hand as she bled slightly into a cup "Since Leaf probaly can't do it since she is probaly drunk off her rcker, Ill take on master since I don't like you, and you don't like me, and since you won't have to worry about Leaf, itll be easier to have atleast a slightly steady relationshiop, I'm doing this to save you from yourself and Leaf from XCelos, you may not understand now but one day you will."

[xD Seri is so much like me it aint funny XD]

9/11/2008 #62
horrorjunkie666

((*Laughs*))

Caleb smiled. "Fine then."

Now you'll be ordered into the relationship. Damnit boy, when are you going to learn to stand up for yourself?!

9/11/2008 #63
Fox-Lover-Tori

{XD Damn, I just feel so evil doing this}

Seri smiled as the same vine cut his hand and blood dripped into the cup, Seri took a mall sip, there was abit left as she handed him the cup.

9/11/2008 #64
horrorjunkie666

Caleb took the cup off her. "There's a catch. What am I supposed to do with this?"

9/11/2008 #65
Fox-Lover-Tori

"Drink, this will make us both have alittle bit of each other at all times, so we'll be able to knmoqw each other's emotions, and pain, sort of like me and Leaf's bond." Seri explained, swallowing the blood that was in her mouth,

9/11/2008 #66
horrorjunkie666

Caleb laughed. "Don't I have to kiss you or something?!"

9/11/2008 #67
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri chuckled "naw, that's a different version, that'ss the vampire creation version."

[yeah, the mouth feed we aint doing since it's just nasteh XD]

9/11/2008 #68
horrorjunkie666

((Agreed! *Wipes forehead* Phew!))

Caleb sighed, and swallowed what was in the cup.

9/11/2008 #69
Fox-Lover-Tori

"Alright, the Pact is made, now Caleb, go make things right with Leaf since she's probaly drunker then you on a bad day!"

It was true, Leaf was sitting at a table, nearly twenty vodka shot glasses on the table.

Yep! Thank gosh, i'm 13 I rather not have that mental image XD]

9/11/2008 #70
horrorjunkie666

Caleb glared at her, and stalked away, staring at the ground.

"Leaf ...."

((20 neat vodkas?! She's um ... some drinker! That've made me pass out, or puke, or both!))

9/11/2008 #71
Fox-Lover-Tori

[Xd I never said her status, did I?]

Leaf groaned and quaintly fell off her chair, out cold.

9/11/2008 #72
horrorjunkie666

Caleb sighed, picked her up and apolgised to the barman.

He strode back towards Seri, but didn't meet her eyes. "There was a slight problem, ma'am."

9/11/2008 #73
Fox-Lover-Tori

"She passed out once you got there right?" Seri asked "And Caleb, no need for Ma'am, it makes me feel old, just call me Seri."

9/11/2008 #74
horrorjunkie666

Caleb forced a smile. "Of course, Seri."

9/11/2008 #75
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri nodded "Thank you." she ndged Leaf who twitched before opening her eyes "urgh....my head....." her eyes focused on Caleb, she blinked "Hi..."

Seri smiled and winked at Caleb before heading back inside.

9/11/2008 #76
horrorjunkie666

"Hey. No worries anymore. Your sister owns me,"

9/11/2008 #77
Fox-Lover-Tori

"Really?" Leaf smiled and sat up slightly and hugged him weakly.

9/11/2008 #78
horrorjunkie666

"Yeah. Go back to sleep. You'll be sorry in the morning,"

And I still don't have a say in this!

9/11/2008 #79
Fox-Lover-Tori

"Okay...." Leaf leaned against Caleb slightly and sighed happily and went to sleep.

9/11/2008 #80
horrorjunkie666

Caleb sighed and stepped back inside, his head lowered, all the old habits rushing back to him.

9/11/2008 #81
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri walked up "Are you okay?"

9/11/2008 #82
horrorjunkie666

"Of course. Sorry if I worried you. Where should I leave her?"

9/11/2008 #83
Fox-Lover-Tori

"How about back in the infirmary, Ill let you know when she wakes up, your going to have to talk to her about....you and her since now that I''m your owner, things can go abit more steady now, it's just a suggestion but one of theese days your going to need to step up in your relationship."

9/11/2008 #84
horrorjunkie666

"Or perhaps you could order me too," Caleb spat, before biting his tounge and flinching back. "The infirmary. Right,"

9/11/2008 #85
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri blinked "Careful what you say because I could just do that."

9/11/2008 #86
horrorjunkie666

Caleb took a step away from her, suddenly afraid and angry all at once. "Of course you could," he smiled inclining his head respectfully.

What I want is ... he stopped the thought and walked away.

9/11/2008 #87
Fox-Lover-Tori

"What do you want Caleb?" Seri asked gently, following him, obviously the blood Pact was coming in effect.

9/11/2008 #88
horrorjunkie666

"Nothing Seri. Which bed was she in?"

9/11/2008 #89
Fox-Lover-Tori

"This one, here." she led him to the bed Leaf was previously in.

9/11/2008 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Imagination 5 horrorjunkie666, Fox-Lover-Tori
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member