Fantasy RPG
Come in and play as anything! Simple rules and a lot of fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Xyphos

(....you are about one foot away from my idea XD...prostitutes armed with sex spells XDD...you infected me remember)

9/30/2008 #61
Fox-Lover-Tori

[Prosirtutes that run a sex shop and put Seri and rizenburg under a spell and stuff 'em into a closet! MWAHAHAHAHA.]

9/30/2008 #62
Xyphos

(......I got a bad feeling about this.....but why not XD.....I'm guessing the time in your area is 10 pm?)

"How easy do you think it is to get lost in such a town?"

'Cause I think we may pretty soon...'

(& can I ask...why always a closet?)

9/30/2008 . Edited 9/30/2008 #63
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri blinked a she saw two woman walk towards them with wands "Hello@ How would you like to try our sex spell!" one asked cheerily.

"No thasnks."

Seri said quickly, but one kept advamncing on her, soon the wand glowed pink and Seri's mind when blank as sshe looked at Rizenburg, giggling slightly.

The tywo witches giggled "Bye-Bye!" they both said then ran off.

9/30/2008 #64
Xyphos

He almost threw a freezing spell at the two unknown witches, but they retreated faster than he was able to. "...Seri? You alright?"

9/30/2008 #65
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri nodded "Yepo, havent felt better....." Seri said smiling she then murmuered "You know, we never did get that private time because we were intruppted by Rowan did we?" Seri giggled.

9/30/2008 #66
Xyphos

"True, yes, but..." He was looking at Seri closely, but he hasn't moved anywhere. "But I'm more concerned about you though...What did those witches do to you? D'you know?" He put a hand on her shoulder, worried.

(Seriously though, why always a closet? XD)

9/30/2008 . Edited 9/30/2008 #67
Fox-Lover-Tori

[it's a small inclosed space? xD]

Seri shrugged "I don't know but I feel funny." she goiggled "And I think Xelos is sending me images again...." she leaned against Rizenburg, eyes closed, trying to remain control of herself from the spell.

9/30/2008 #68
Xyphos

(...riiiggghhhttt XD)

"Maybe we should go somewhere else in case something happens..." He grabbed her hand and let her lean onto him to help steady her.

9/30/2008 #69
Fox-Lover-Tori

"Like what kind of something?" Seri giggled, the spell was effecting what she said partly as she smacked herself "I-it's the spell.....I think it was a hormone spell..."

9/30/2008 #70
Xyphos

"Hormone spell!" He muttered helplessly. "I can't flush that out of her system...I don't have training with hormones..."

(btw...d'you know a cure for this spell? XD)

9/30/2008 #71
Fox-Lover-Tori

[hormones = sex xD]

"...Uhm....s-she said something....sex splll.....uhm...." Seri then giggled with a mischevious smile "I think I know a way to get rid of the spel." she nibbled his neck slightly but she soon stopped "Sorry..."

9/30/2008 #72
Xyphos

(Oh...so that's how it works...the body gets an overdose of hormones making them...y'know....)

"No, no....it's ok." he whispered, slightly nervous.

'But at this rate, we better get ourselves somewhere...that women did say something about a sex spell...' His eyes widened slightly. "Oh crud."

9/30/2008 . Edited 9/30/2008 #73
Fox-Lover-Tori

[H***! Xd]

"S-sorry....my stupidity led us here..." Seri help her head, trying to figh back the spell

9/30/2008 #74
Xyphos

(I KNOW!! XD)

"It's ok, it's ok Seri...I think I know how to get rid of it...But we better go somewhere private..."

9/30/2008 #75
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri nodded "Okay..." she murmured, keeping her eyes shut, she teleported them to arandom un-occuppied hotel room and sat on the bed and sat on the bed "how....do we get....rid of.....the spell?"

9/30/2008 #76
Xyphos

"It's kinda embarrasing to explain..." He rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I think those witches gave you an overdose of hormones...making you quite....h***. The only viable way to remove the spell from my point of view..." he trailed off, thinking that this should be enough for Seri to understand.

9/30/2008 #77
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri nodded "Alright..." she then said "....this is more....awkward then last time...." she murmured.

9/30/2008 #78
Xyphos

(g2g, I'll be back in a couple of minutes...need to do something.)

"Awkward yes...but I don't have any other idea of how to remove it..."

9/30/2008 #79
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri got up and waled over to one of the walls and smacked her head on it, Seri stumbled back and fell onto her back on the bed and murmured "I-i think it worked."

[okay ^^]

9/30/2008 #80
Xyphos

(Hmm...that was quite quick...ok, I'm back, now let's stuff these two in a closet n make sure they don't come out XD)

"Seri!" He knelt beside her on the floor, putting a hand on her forehead. "That wasn't exactly a good way, but...maybe it did work."

9/30/2008 #81
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri blinked "Yeah....it worked...the funny feeling's gone...." she muttered.

[yay! ^^]

9/30/2008 #82
Xyphos

(but you spoiled it there though T.T....or do you have something else in mind?)

He sighed in relief before standing up again.

"D'you think we should leave this place, maybe head back to Wicca? Or d'you wanna stay here for a while, cause in that case I'd better go down and pay rent..."

9/30/2008 #83
Fox-Lover-Tori

[-pokes Rizenburg, infecting him with h*** virus- ick her! -ponts at Seri, grinning-]

Seri stood, shaky "Ill go pay....Ill be back..." she got up and hobbled down to the lobby to pay rent.

9/30/2008 #84
Xyphos

(ick her?? XD)

He sighed again before sitting down on the bed, waiting for a while.

(I think you better send another spell at him...cloak the room in the pink powder...he'll get infected.)

9/30/2008 #85
Fox-Lover-Tori

The second of the two witches appeared in the window and the room glowed pink before she dissappeared, giggling.

Seri stumbled back into the roo, "Kay...done...."

[I g2g.]

9/30/2008 . Edited 9/30/2008 #86
Xyphos

(Oh damnit...)

Rizen was shaking his head vigorously, the spell catching him unawares, already making its way through his system.

"Another witch..." He stuttered. "Spell...again...infected me..." His hands were shaking quite uncontrollably.

9/30/2008 . Edited 10/1/2008 #87
Fox-Lover-Tori

Deri looked worred "What should we do?"

10/1/2008 #88
Xyphos

"I have no idea...this is the same as before...what happened to you...."

'First thing first; smash my head onto something before it takes control...' He got up & began to smash his head onto a nearby wall, in the hopes of being able to replicate Seri's earlier recovery.

10/1/2008 . Edited 10/1/2008 #89
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri closed her eyes, cringing, smashing your head on a wall was NOT the best thing to do, gave ya a real headache.

10/1/2008 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Imagination 5 horrorjunkie666, Fox-Lover-Tori
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member