Fantasy RPG
Come in and play as anything! Simple rules and a lot of fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Fox-Lover-Tori

"Good, you?" Seri asked, smiling,

10/2/2008 #121
Xyphos

"Good as well." He replied, as he turned to look out of the window.

"D'you think we should get back to the others?" he asked after a short time.

10/2/2008 #122
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri nodded "Yeah."

10/2/2008 #123
Xyphos

"Alright then." He said standing up. Turning to her, "We should start soon then." He held out his hand.

(I have a sinking feeling that I did something wrong recently...)

10/2/2008 #124
Fox-Lover-Tori

[-hugs- don't feel sinky! feel happy!]

Seri took Riz's hand with a smile.

10/2/2008 #125
Xyphos

(XD...fine, I'll stop sinking for a bit)

He pulled her up from the chair gently, smiling.

10/2/2008 #126
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri smiled as they started floating, she rinned as she turned into Celebi and flew around him a few times before returning to seri, floating infront of him again.

[Yay! ^^]

10/2/2008 #127
Xyphos

"Seri, what are you up to?" He asked, grinning as he watched her float around him.

(What should we do with these two?)

10/2/2008 #128
Fox-Lover-Tori

"Dunno." Seri shrugged.

[Dunno XD]

10/2/2008 #129
Xyphos

(XD *falls flat on the floor*)

He was still grinning as he pulled her into an embrace, whispering into her ear; "I love you, Seri."

10/2/2008 #130
Fox-Lover-Tori

[-pokes with stick-]

"I love you too Riz." Seri murmurd back.

10/2/2008 #131
Xyphos

(*gets up again*...should we really send these two back to Wicca, since the others won't be on anytime soon...)

He stood there for a few moments, holding Seri.

10/2/2008 #132
Fox-Lover-Tori

[....TIME TO BREAK INTO SONG! XD]

Seri started to hum softly, smiling.

10/2/2008 #133
Xyphos

(XD...see below for my reply; I'm feeling too lazy to type it out twice XDD)

"What song are you humming this time, Seri?" He still held her shoulders, looking at her, smiling.

10/2/2008 . Edited 10/2/2008 #134
Fox-Lover-Tori

"Your the voice I hear inside my head, the reason that I'm singing, i need to find you, i gotta find you, your the missing piec I need, the song inside of me, i need to find you..." Seri sung softly, smiling.

[Camp rock ^^]

10/2/2008 #135
Xyphos

(Sorry; never heard of it T.T *grovels*)

"It's a nice song, Seri." He closed his eyes, listening to the song. "And you sing very well too."

10/2/2008 #136
Fox-Lover-Tori

[Go to Youtube, search I gotta Find You - Full]

Seri smiled "Your the remedy I'm searchin' hard to find, to fix the puzzle that I see inside, painting all my dreams, the color of your smile, when i find you, it will be alright. I need to try, to get to where you are, could it be, your not that far?" she repeated the chorus once again and sang "Been feeling lost, can't find the words to say Spending all my time stuck in yesterday Where you are is where I want to be Oh next to you... and you next to me Oh I need to find you... yeah...Ive gotta find you....yeah...." she finished and closed her eyes, smiling "Thanks..."

10/2/2008 #137
Xyphos

(Living in Indonesia...you just don't get these kinda things as soon as they're out...T.T...it usually takes 6 months before it appears...)

"A beautiful song, Seri. And a beautiful voice to match." He smiled. "Nothing out of the ordinary at all."

10/2/2008 #138
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri smiled and giggled.

[it's been out for 6 months XD]

10/2/2008 #139
Xyphos

(Sometimes it takes even longer still...T.T...I saw an advert once over here, checked it out on the internet, & realised it's been released some 2 years ago!! T.T)

"D'you want to take a look around the city a little bit more?" He asked her.

10/2/2008 #140
Fox-Lover-Tori

[Wow xD]

"If you want to." Seri smiled.

10/2/2008 #141
Xyphos

(It's damn true...T.T)

He smiled a bit, before turning to the window. "Or maybe we should go back to the others..."

10/2/2008 . Edited 10/2/2008 #142
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri shrugged "Anything's good to me."

[-pats back- xD[

10/2/2008 #143
Xyphos

(*sigh* my brain's dried up again...)

He was looking out of the window, considering the options.

10/2/2008 #144
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri watched the sky, she saw a music store across the street, she grinned "Be right back!" she then floated away into the store.

[Music store ^^]

10/2/2008 #145
Xyphos

"Oh?" He watched Seri, looking at the direction she's floating to.

"A music store? Wonder what she's planning..." He whispered to himself.

10/2/2008 #146
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri floated out with a black case on her back, she grinned as she floated back into the room, she placed the case on the bed.

10/2/2008 #147
Xyphos

"What's in there?" He was looking at the black case on over her shoulders, standing behind her.

10/2/2008 #148
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri grinned and opened the case, it opened to reveal a black a white electric guitar, she chuckled, just got myself something to fool 'round with." it suddenly shrunk into a small charm on a necklace which was black velvet, she picked p the charm necklace and put it on, smiling.

10/2/2008 #149
Xyphos

"It looks nice on you; really fits." He was smiling as he watched her put it on.

(I wonder what'll happen...)

10/2/2008 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Imagination 5 horrorjunkie666, Fox-Lover-Tori
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member