Fantasy RPG
Come in and play as anything! Simple rules and a lot of fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Imagination 5

A huge training university for witches, run by the strict, but caring Ms Halsted.

Rose and Elizabeth walked inside.

9/30/2008 #1
Xyphos

Rizenburg was following them, just a few paces behind.

9/30/2008 #2
Imagination 5

The woman led them into a large, well decorated room. A blond woman said, "Good afternoon Ms Halsted," before returning to work at a computer. Ms Halsted led them into a large room; though smaller than the first. She sat in a chair and gestured to three chairs opposite her. Rose and Elizabeth sat down as Ms Halsted gazed at them, her fingers interlocked.

9/30/2008 #3
Xyphos

(I find it very disturbing that computers existed in the age of swords and magic XD, but that's just me)

Rizen followed the two women's lead, and sat down on the remaining chair.

9/30/2008 #4
Imagination 5

(Just a mix of medieval and modern.)

"Why are you here?" asked Mrs Halsted.

9/30/2008 #5
Xyphos

'I better keep my mouth shut for now...' He glanced quickly at the two women, before turning his gaze back to Mrs. Halesed.

9/30/2008 #6
Imagination 5

"There was a witch, she took us here," replied Rose.

"A witch?" Ms Halsted's tone darkened. "Her name?" She turned to Rizenburg.

9/30/2008 . Edited 9/30/2008 #7
Xyphos

"As far as I would know, her name is Rowan." He answered simply when he noticed her gaze upon him.

(It's past midnight...T.T)

9/30/2008 #8
Imagination 5

(Aw, you going?)

"Rowan?!" Ms Halsted's breath caught in her throat.

9/30/2008 #9
Xyphos

(...maybe I can squeeze another hour or so...)

'She knows her...' then he mentally slapped his forehead. 'Gah, of course she'd know her! And Summer too since they were both students here.'

9/30/2008 #10
Imagination 5

(Yay!)

"That girl was dragged into the darkness at such a young age," lamented Ms Halsted.

9/30/2008 #11
Xyphos

'As could be predicted...' His heart throbbed slightly with pity, but he ensured his body was stock-still.

9/30/2008 #12
Imagination 5

"As long as her sister isn't involved, I can deal with her," nodded Ms Halstead.

9/30/2008 #13
Xyphos

(Why isn't Rose and Elizabeth saying anything?!?! I'm on the verge of shouting something that's the equivalent of a death sentence to them!! XD, lol, nvrmind)

"I would doubt that Rowan alone's involved in this..." He muttered to himself.

9/30/2008 #14
Imagination 5

(It's because I'd be rping with myself. XD.)

"Summer is involved," said Rose quietly.

"Then we might not survive," said Ms Halsted grimly.

(I GTG for twenty minutes.)

9/30/2008 . Edited 9/30/2008 #15
Xyphos

(Ah shiza...alone again...T.T)

"But what is it that she plans to do, Mrs. Halsted?" He asked, quietly. "We may be able to help."

(btw...you seem to have multiple spellings of her name....e.g. Halstead, Halste(a)d....N you mixed up her martial status as well...Mrs, Ms....sorry, wanted to point that out XD)

9/30/2008 . Edited 9/30/2008 #16
Imagination 5

(Where do you live anyway?)

"I don't know," replied Ms Halsted. "She attacked me last month, but Gianna fought her off."

9/30/2008 #17
Xyphos

(Indonesia, GMT +7:00. Just a guess, 7 pm where you are right?)

"Gianna...Your secretary? Or your new top student perhaps?"

9/30/2008 . Edited 9/30/2008 #18
Imagination 5

(Yeah! And cool, Asia! We have a Canadian, a Texas person, two Irish and an Indonesian!)

"My secretary," nodded Ms Halsted.

"She doesn't look very strong," said Rose.

"You'd be surprised," smiled Ms Halsted.

9/30/2008 #19
Xyphos

(Technically I'm not an Indonesian by blood, but to keep things simple, yeah, timezone wise...n it's 1 am here T.T...wow, I'm not falling asleep at the keyboard! This must be a miracle! XD)

His eyes closed as he thought for a moment. "True, true. Appearances do not make up for even 20 percent of a person's power." He opened them once more, looking at Ms Hasted. "But by what you say, I assume that she would be no match for both Summer and Rowan together."

9/30/2008 . Edited 9/30/2008 #20
Imagination 5

(Yay for energy!

You're not? All our nationalities are crazy!)

"No, I doubt it," replied Ms Halsted.

9/30/2008 #21
Xyphos

(If you wanna know my blood, nationality & country of birth it'll be even crazier still XD...adrenaline's still pumping through my veins XD)

"How about all of your students? Certainly some must be close to their power at least, to help defend this place?" He slapped his forehead.

"Oh, but I forget myself." He stood up, making a deep bow. "My name, obaasan, is Rizenburg, a Battlemage trained outside of this university by an independent." He gestured to the two women beside him. "And these two, are known as Rose, the Keeper, and Elizabeth, Guardian of the Gigan Rocks."

(Obaasan should mean grandmother, in respectful terms....& we can't make any significant headway with this unless horrorjunkie's on right?)

9/30/2008 . Edited 9/30/2008 #22
Imagination 5

(Lol. And no, I want Rowan to attack with Summer. And I only have half an hour left. I think this story will kickstart the forum.)

"A pleasure to meet you all, but most of the students are 12 to 17 years old. Would you ask them to die for this place. They will die for this place."

9/30/2008 #23
Xyphos

(I only got about half an hour left too, or else I'd be sleeping for less than 5 hrs...)

"Such devotion. Admirable indeed." He sat down once more.

9/30/2008 #24
horrorjunkie666

((Gah! I missed everyone! :())

Caleb sighed, and stepped throught the door. "Sorry ... standing outside brought back to many memories."

9/30/2008 #25
Imagination 5

(Too bad. If I can get on in a few hours I'll do the attack with HJ and Tori.)

Rose smiled in agreement, but Ms Halsted was sighing.

"Can you really watch children die, Soulmage?"

(Will you be on tonight HJ?)

9/30/2008 . Edited 9/30/2008 #26
Xyphos

(YAY! You're finally on horrorjunkie!! *bearhug again*)

"Such harsh terms." He shook his head. "If that is the situation we face now, then I would gladly offer my own life for the preservation of this academy."

9/30/2008 . Edited 9/30/2008 #27
horrorjunkie666

((*Grins* Yep!))

Caleb blinked. "I walked into something ...."

9/30/2008 #28
Imagination 5

(Ok HJ, here's the thing. Rowan needs to talk to Summer in the lair. This'll jumpstart the storyline.)

Ms Halsted gasped. "Caleb?!"

9/30/2008 . Edited 9/30/2008 #29
horrorjunkie666

((Right. Okay ...))

"The same ... but under a new master."

9/30/2008 . Edited 9/30/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Imagination 5 horrorjunkie666, Fox-Lover-Tori
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member