Fantasy RPG
Come in and play as anything! Simple rules and a lot of fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Fox-Lover-Tori

Where The Cotton Drifting Festival is going to take place with many stalls for food and games. At night is the cerimonal dance in which Rika as the Shrine Maiden shall perform.

10/26/2008 #1
Xyphos

Edmond set himself and Rika down near a half-finished stall, where there was not a lot of activity. He maintained the shield for a few moments as he checked to see no body was near, then he disengaged the shield, the platform shrinking back into a card, which he picked up from the floor.

10/26/2008 #2
Fox-Lover-Tori

Rika smiled "Nice trick edmund-san! Clap, clap, clap for you! Nippa!" she clpped her hands as she said 'Clap, clap, clap' [awww so cute ^^]

10/26/2008 #3
Xyphos

(XD...Chao's are cuter XD)

"Thank you, little Rika." He smiled, doing a small bow as he pocketed his card.

10/26/2008 #4
Fox-Lover-Tori

Rikanodded and ran off, smiling. She ran to the river and cleaned off the blood from her hand and the hoe. She then went over to the large wooden stage in the middle of the festival and climbed up onto the stage and started to help set up the ribbons on the tall poles at each corner of the stage.

10/26/2008 #5
Xyphos

Edmond followed her shortly, before watching and waiting in front of the stage. He waited for a few moments, before asking her;

"What can I do to help, little Rika?"

10/26/2008 #6
Fox-Lover-Tori

Rika closed her eyes, hinking for a moment, she grinned "How about we go help set up that un-finished stall that we landed by. Nippa." Rika smiled.

10/26/2008 #7
Xyphos

"I can do that; you should finish the stage first, little Rika." He smiled back, before turning to head over to the un-finished stall.

10/26/2008 #8
Fox-Lover-Tori

Rika nodded and continued on working on the stage.

[brb.]

10/26/2008 #9
Xyphos

(I may be asleep by the time u get back btw...school tommorow....T.T)

Edmond talked to some of the local people in the area, and set about helping to build the stalls nearby, making sure to mask his magic well.

I wonder if the guards can remember my face after all of that....Perhaps....

10/26/2008 #10
Fox-Lover-Tori

[oh, if your not, see you tonight ^^]

Rika sat on the edge of the stage, smiling at Hanyu who was not visablle to anyone but her

"Two days is not very long Rika-chan....it isnt very long...."

"I know Hanyu....but we must do what we can.....to stop the mindless destructive violence...we have been to countless worlds...but each world has it's own rules to follow.....certain peple do certain actions.....it is inevitable....even I have still not found who killed me....and why..."

10/26/2008 #11
Xyphos

(At most I can only be on for half an hour tonight...)

Edmond was happily working in setting up the stalls, integrating into the locals ranks quite easily.

10/26/2008 #12
Fox-Lover-Tori

[damn, that sucks.]

Rika smiled "But we can atleast have fun while we can right Hanyu?"

"Mhm...."

10/26/2008 #13
Xyphos

(I know...)

Edmond was busy thinking of ways to evade the Kings men while he was working, in case they were sent after him; he was quite determined to keep his cover as a normal person.

Perhaps it is possible to mould my face perhaps...Now, how would my new face look like I wonder...

10/26/2008 #14
Fox-Lover-Tori

Rika looked up at the sky, the sun had begun to set and people were starting to finish up on stalls

"two nights...one day.....that's all I have left...." she whispered.

[Will you be on tommorrow?]

10/26/2008 #15
Xyphos

(Depends what time exactly...your evening I'd be in school, & my evening you're at school)

He exhaled heavily as he looked over the stalls. "They're finished now." He smiled as he turned to look at Rika on the stage.

10/26/2008 #16
Fox-Lover-Tori

[your night at your 6-7 pm Ill be home cause it'll be 3-4 pm.]

Rika smiled slightly at Edmund "All I can do is hope....there may not be a good of a start like this again."

10/26/2008 #17
Xyphos

(Really? My time here's 10 pm....I'm estimating the time where you are is about 9 am?)

He walked over to Rika, sitting down next to her on the stage. "Do you consider it an honour to play the part of the Monkai, little Rika?"

10/26/2008 #18
Fox-Lover-Tori

"People say that only reason I playas the Miko or Monkai as you said is because people think I am the reincarnation of Ohysmira-sama...."

10:00

10/26/2008 #19
Xyphos

(Why is it ALWAYS 1 hr off......T.T)

"Why would they think that, little Rika?" he asked quietly, observing the people in the area.

10/26/2008 #20
Fox-Lover-Tori

[Oh well xd}

"Because I can see the future...." Rika murmured/

10/26/2008 #21
Xyphos

(Bleh, I should be on around then...)

He sighed once, leaning back to look at the sky. "And what future do you see now, little Rika?" he asked quietly. "You need not say anything if you do not wish to."

10/26/2008 #22
Fox-Lover-Tori

"I will be killed...after the festival tommorrow night....and you will be killed aswell....it is already decided....there is no hope left....."

[Awesome ^^You can have Edmund change fate by doing anything, anything can cange fate in the slightest ^^]

10/26/2008 #23
Xyphos

(XD...I don't guarantee anything though...)

He smirked at Rika's comment.

"Little Rika, you should always know this; the future is never set in stone." He turned his head to her, placing a hand on hers. And I should know about such things... He thought to himself.

"No matter what happens, I will be there, and you will live to see the light of another day again, little Rika."

10/26/2008 . Edited 10/26/2008 #24
Fox-Lover-Tori

"Ive died several times over already...tommoorrow isnt any different then several tommorrow agos...." Rika said.

[xD Okay, if you can get on, you can, if you can't, you can't.]

10/26/2008 #25
Xyphos

(XD we'll see......)

"But in how many of those lifetimes do you have guardians like mine watching over you?" He pulled out one of his cards; a King of Hearts, showing it to her, away from the local people.

After a few moments, the King on the card began to move, bowing to Rika, offering the sceptre he held to her, even though it was but a picture on a card.

10/26/2008 . Edited 10/26/2008 #26
Fox-Lover-Tori

"In this world...this is the only world....when someone....understands...." she smiled at Edmund and the king.

10/26/2008 #27
Xyphos

"As I said, little Rika, the future is never set in stone." He drew out another card; the Ace of Hearts and offered the cards out to her. "Keep them; I can easily make others. He can serve as your personal long-standing, and loyal guardian for the future, even after this is all over, little Rika."

10/26/2008 . Edited 10/26/2008 #28
Fox-Lover-Tori

"Thank you Edmund..." Rika carefully ook the card and smiled slightlyy "Yu know....just because my body is yyoung, dosent mean I am this young....I am over 100 years old."

10/26/2008 #29
Xyphos

He laughed out loud.

"Oh dear; then I have been insulting you with my prefix; perhaps Ancient Rika is better?" He smiled at her.

10/26/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Imagination 5 horrorjunkie666, Fox-Lover-Tori
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member