Fantasy RPG
Come in and play as anything! Simple rules and a lot of fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Imagination 5

Yelena sighed and composed herself, the wind dying down.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

10/26/2008 #91
Fox-Lover-Tori

Jet had left the dance area of the festival and was walking through the stalls for a game that he could win a apolgy gift for Yelena.

Leaf nodded "It's alight....you still up for that dance?" she held out her hand to him with a soft smile.

10/26/2008 #92
horrorjunkie666

Caleb smiled. "Yeah, why not," he muttered, taking her hand.

Philip shrugged at Yelena. "It happens."

10/26/2008 #93
Imagination 5

(GTG, assume Rose and Yelena dance and you can find Elizabeth's body if you decide to move to the next morning.)

10/26/2008 #94
Fox-Lover-Tori

[Bye Imagination.]

Leaf nodded as she led him out.

Jet came back with a small bundle of roses and lilies for Yelena as he waited for her to finish dancing.

[Ill just say that...uhm...how about yelena comes off dance floor then everyone else goes and plays games? how that sound to you HJ?]

10/26/2008 #95
horrorjunkie666

((KK. Byebye Imagination))

Caleb smiled nervously.

10/26/2008 #96
horrorjunkie666

((G2G. Sorry. I'll be on tomorrow sometime.))

10/26/2008 #97
Fox-Lover-Tori

Once the dance had ended, Jet waited for Yelena to come off the dancefloor. He was blushing slightly as he held the bouquet in his hands of roses.

Leaf smiled "as she kissed Caleb's cheek "Two left feet? You don't give yourself credit."

10/27/2008 #98
Xyphos

(Hmm...What happens when you cross an anthro-hawk with a human....o.O)

"Ah, so this is the Cotton-Drifting festival I've heard so much about..." Rizen was standing in the crowd of stalls, after waking up a few hours ago & taking a walk around the town.

"Indeed it is, young man." Edmond was leaning on a nearby stall, watching the crowd. He gestured for Rizen to come closer, which he did, before Edmond whispered to him;

"You should conceal your magic better; though at current it's good enough, but a skilled magician can easily see through that." Edmond smiled as he finished, while Rizen smirked a bit at this.

10/27/2008 #99
Fox-Lover-Tori

[brb. and you get creepiness xD

rika and Seri ran up to the duo, Rika nearly tripping over her kimono "Hi! Nippa!"

10/27/2008 #100
Xyphos

(XD, ok, see you soon)

"Ah, hello again, Rika." Edmond smiled as he knelt down before her, holding out his arms to catch her in case she fell. He didn't bother to change and was still wearing his robe. The same goes for Rizenburg, who in turn came over and gave Seri a warm hug.

10/27/2008 . Edited 10/27/2008 #101
Fox-Lover-Tori

Seri had changed into alight yellow strapless dress that looked like Leaf's as she hugged Riz back with a grin.

Rika smiled as she hugged Edmund "How are you. nippa? Are you enjoying the festival? Nippa."

10/27/2008 #102
Xyphos

"Yes, Rika, the festival is truly grand." He smiled at her, returning the hug.

"How are you, Seri?" Rizen asked her, smiling and with his hands still around her waist.

10/27/2008 #103
Fox-Lover-Tori

"Great! My dance is soon so I have to go finish prearations. Nippa!: Rika explained with a smile.

"I am good. How are you Riz?" Seri asked with a smile, her arms loosely around his neck.

[anthro + human = Anthrocest!]

10/27/2008 #104
Xyphos

(*blinks* What's anthrocest....????)

"Ah, I see." Edmond stood up. "Then I should at least accompany you then." He smiled at her.

"Yes, I'm good, Seri." Rizen smiled at her, before turning to the stage. "Are you enjoying the festival?" He asked her.

10/27/2008 #105
Imagination 5

(I'm here!)

Rose smiled. "You're a man of many talents," she said to Xelox.

Yelena returned, her composure regained.

(Haha! Anthrocest!)

10/27/2008 . Edited 10/27/2008 #106
Fox-Lover-Tori

Jet walked towards YTelena "Listen, I'm sorry about yelling...here, I got theese for you." he held out f bouquet of rose and lillies with a small smile.

Xelos smiled "Is one of those many talents kissing?"

Rika shook her head "No, it's okay. Nippa!" she reassured with a smile "Ill be back in a minute!" she ran off behined the stage.

Seri nodded "Yes, very much. Are you Riz?"

[It's when humans date anthros xD]

10/27/2008 . Edited 10/27/2008 #107
Imagination 5

Yelena smiled slightly and took the boquet. "Thanks," she said hesitantly.

Rose smiled. "I'll need to check." She moved her face closer.

10/27/2008 #108
Xyphos

"That's good. And yes, Seri, I am enjoying the festival, thanks." He pulled her closer to him, burying his face in her hair.

Edmond moved a little bit forward, but contented himself to stay at the side of the stage, near where Rika went.

10/27/2008 #109
Fox-Lover-Tori

Jet smiled at Yelena before going and standing infront of the stage as Rika climbed onto it, Hoe in hand, a man with a gargoyle mask also came up with a indian drum, as he sat on the side of the stage with the drum infront of him.

Xelos smirked "Check away my dear."

Seri sighed happily as she closed her eyes, smiling.

10/27/2008 . Edited 10/27/2008 #110
Imagination 5

Rose smiled and kissed him.

Yelena sat down with her boquet on her lap.

10/27/2008 #111
Xyphos

(Tori; I think Dallas' palace needs some attention now XD...)

Edmond watched Rika and the man with the gargoyle mask just in front of the stage, eventually taking out four Two of Clubs, activating them carefully. The resulting balls of wind he sent to the four corners of the stage to keep an eye out for anything suspicious or any sign of danger coming closer.

Rizen stood upright again, looking at the stage. "Should we go over and watch, Seri?" He asked her.

10/27/2008 #112
Fox-Lover-Tori

Xelos pulled back after a moment "After the festival is over, may we return to the ship, I have something to ask you." he murmured

Seropened her eyes and nodded "Alright."

Two more men brought up a table that had a large pile of cotton on it. When peope saw the cotton everyone started towards te stage, it was obvious everyone enjoyed this part of the festival.

10/27/2008 #113
Xyphos

"Just in time, it looks like, Seri." He smiled at her, and began to walk over to the stage.

Edmond moved a little bit so that he had a clear way to access the stage, and a clear view of the surrounding area; he was not taking any chances. If danger apporached, or something unusual should happen, his miniature summons will warn him in time, certainly.

10/27/2008 #114
Imagination 5

(*Gasps.* Am I thinking what you are?)

Rose smiled. "Of course." She laid her head on his chest.

Yelena looked up at the men, interested.

10/27/2008 #115
Fox-Lover-Tori

[Maybe....^^]

Xelos smiled as he gently un-tied the ribbon that was keeping Rose's hair up. He kissed her head, smiling.

[time for Tala to come in. ^^]

Rika, when the drum was struck was abut to start put a spear came from the cotton and stabbed her in the stomach. Rika gasped and keeleled off to the side, fall over, clutching her stomach where a gapping wound had been puncutered.

10/27/2008 #116
Imagination 5

(Suspense!)

Rose broke away suddenly. "No!" She ran over to Rika and started healing.

Yelena stood up and ran up to the stage, looking for the attacker.

10/27/2008 #117
Xyphos

Edmond swore when he saw the spear erupt from the cotton. "This guy's good...Very good..." He quickly ran over, jumping onto the stage and raking his way through the cotton, to see where the spear came from.

Rizen was stunned for several seconds, as he saw what happened. He thought for a few moments, before he acted. He immediately tried to force his way through the crowd to Rika, before trying to force them back to give some space.

10/27/2008 #118
Fox-Lover-Tori

It turns out no-one was in the cotton, it had been triggered like a gun, someone had planted the spearr.

Rika opened her eyes weakly "....I...I knew this would happen...."

10/27/2008 #119
Imagination 5

"One will die, one will disappear," whispered Yelena.

Rose continued healing.

10/27/2008 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Imagination 5 horrorjunkie666, Fox-Lover-Tori
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member