Fantasy RPG
Come in and play as anything! Simple rules and a lot of fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Fox-Lover-Tori

[believe oit or not, she's gunna die, but' she is going to come bck, she will return ^^]

10/27/2008 #121
Xyphos

(Ah damnit....wait a minute....I got a bad feeling about this....are you gonna do what I think you're gonna do.....)

"The perpetrator would have already escaped by now...No need to stay here investigating anymore..."

He jumped down from the stage, kneeling next to Rika.

"How's the healing? Do we need to cauterise it?" he asked. He reached into his bag for one of his cards.

10/27/2008 . Edited 10/27/2008 #122
Imagination 5

"Not good," replied Rose.

10/27/2008 #123
Fox-Lover-Tori

"I-it's too...late.....even....with protection....I failed....but....this world will not.....end....so I will return......" Rika murmured.

10/27/2008 #124
Xyphos

Edmond sighed, before clasping hold of Rika's hand. "You should have told me something if you had predicted that...But very well then; I'll wait for you to return then."

And next time I'll get a permanent force-field of wind around her...

10/27/2008 #125
Imagination 5

(Should we increase the chaos by having Rowan or Marcile attack?)

Rose sighed, took her hands away, and shook her head. She renewed the healing, but only to make Rika comfortable, not close her wound.

10/27/2008 #126
Xyphos

(Just asking; who is the witch who killed Marcile's parents....or was it just some random person? XD)

I'll make sure I protect her better next time...I swear it! Edmond thought, as he held onto Rika.

10/27/2008 #127
Fox-Lover-Tori

[Marcile! ^^]

Rika closed her eyes, shuddering "I...didnt know....about this.....someone.....changed....a role......someone....knew that....I would have protection...."

10/27/2008 #128
Imagination 5

(K!^^)

(Random person, though I might make it Alison.)

A surge of energy began to gather in the middle of the dancefloor.

Rose shook her head. "Save your strength," she said softly.

10/27/2008 #129
Xyphos

(Did something happen to FP? Or was it just my horrid internet....)

"Someone's coming..." Edmond felt the surge of energy, and looked at its source. He brought out several joker cards, holding them out.

"Here, everyone'd better take one. Hold it at all times."

Rizen did as he was told, not certain as to what was coming.

10/27/2008 #130
Imagination 5

(You too?)

Rose and Yelena took one. Elizabeth was nowhere to be seen.

The energy formed into Marcile, who glared at the group. "This featival is over!" he thundered.

10/27/2008 . Edited 10/27/2008 #131
Fox-Lover-Tori

Rika sat up slowly, her bangs shielding her eyes as she gasped "No....it's....not..."

10/27/2008 #132
Xyphos

(Ok....looks like it was an FP problem...maybe a server reset...)

"Ah, come now, my king." Edmond said calmly, his Joker card hidden within his robes. "What reason do you have to deny the people one of their most famous and well-loved festivals?"

10/27/2008 #133
Imagination 5

"Bind!" barked Marcile. The mist that sealed magic settled.

Rose stood up. "If I don't heal Rika, she will die!" she yelled.

Marcile hesitated.

10/27/2008 #134
Fox-Lover-Tori

"My....time...is up....don't worry...Ill...be back...." Rika smiled softly as she coughed up a large amount of blood.

10/27/2008 #135
Xyphos

As I thought...He's attempting to bind our magic...My Joker should help fix that...at least for me that is...

"Activate." He whispered; issuing the command for the Joker Cards to emit a repulsion field to stop Marcile's magic, at least from affecting them so he does not notice any real significant difference.

He sighed visibly and loudly. "I guess it's too late then..." He bent down and picked up Rika in his arms, feeling how small and fragile she was. He shook his head in pity and sadness.

10/27/2008 #136
Imagination 5

Marcile's eyes widened and he prepared to lift the mist so Rose could heal Rika, but suddenly the point of a knife plunged through his chest and he, too coughed up blood.

10/27/2008 . Edited 10/27/2008 #137
Xyphos

The killer's still here?! Edmond immediately jumped onto the stage as he summoned his four balls of wind to return to him, to help pull out the knife.

10/27/2008 #138
Fox-Lover-Tori

Rika looked up at Edmond and smiled "Thank you....for....everything..." she then relaxed and her breathing slowly went ragged and eventually stopped.

Xelos looked at Rika in sadness then at Marcile.

10/27/2008 #139
Xyphos

He let his four wind balls work alone, as he laid Rika down on the stage, away from the crowd and the bare ground. He looked closely at Rika, a single tear dripping down.

"Until next time then, Rika." He whispered.

10/27/2008 #140
Imagination 5

Yelena burst into tears.

Rowan whipped the bloody knife out and twirled it between her fingers as Marcile's lifeless body collapsed to the ground.

"I couldn't let you heal her, could I?" smiled Rowan sweetly.

Rose stood up. "How dare you!" she snarled.

10/27/2008 . Edited 10/27/2008 #141
Xyphos

"Now you gone and done it there, little missy." He stood up, facing her, rage literally pouring out of every pore in his body. But then he laughed, calming down.

"Wow, you're rash attitude is really something; no-one's managed to make me burst out like that in our first encounter." He said, standing straight, facing her.

10/27/2008 #142
Fox-Lover-Tori

Xelos growled, now he was mad "Okay! now I'm mad!" he took out two double edged daggers and jumped at Rowan.

10/27/2008 #143
Xyphos

He sighed, watching Xelos rush at Rowan. "You had to pick now of all times to jump up & about?"

10/27/2008 #144
Imagination 5

"I have that affect on people," smiled Rowan.

"Pathetic," she laughed as she turned to Xelox, a fire shield forming around her.

10/27/2008 #145
Fox-Lover-Tori

Xelos cursed as his arm was burned, he jumped back.

Jet ran to Yelena, taking out his fans, staying between Rowan and Yelena.

10/27/2008 #146
Xyphos

Edmond closed his eyes, as he evaluated the current situation. "Hmm, I see...your power...is that of more than one person...Ah, yes, the power of another dark witch; dead recently too. I see now." But he himself kept his own magic ability masked as best as possible.

10/27/2008 . Edited 10/27/2008 #147
Imagination 5

Rowan laughed. "How quaint." A bolt of searing darkness leapt from her palm and rushed at Jet. A second came at Edmond.

10/27/2008 . Edited 10/27/2008 #148
horrorjunkie666

((Here for a few. What's happening?))

10/27/2008 #149
Fox-Lover-Tori

Jet waved his fan and a gust of wind cvlased against the bolt, the two cancelling eachother out.

10/27/2008 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Imagination 5 horrorjunkie666, Fox-Lover-Tori
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member