Fantasy RPG
Come in and play as anything! Simple rules and a lot of fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Sexymarine

"Good plan."

2/13/2009 #91
horrorjunkie666

Caleb still struggled against Summer. "We'd better hurry, pr the puppy might just lose his mind."

2/13/2009 #92
Fox-Lover-Tori

[Evil Caleb...xD]

Xelos nodded then "Evil Caleb would not be pleasent."

2/13/2009 #93
horrorjunkie666

Summer smirked. "No, I don't suppose it ould. Through door number one?"

2/13/2009 #94
Fox-Lover-Tori

"No duh Summer!" Xelos barked "Leaf and Caleb both evil would mean sex bomb, evil shaymin'morph with fire powers would come to be!"

[Lol. I feel so twisyted right now. Probably because I got two teeth pulled yesterday amnd I feel sick XC]

2/13/2009 #95
horrorjunkie666

Summer smirked, and stepped through the door, dragging Caleb with her.

((Ouchie ... two pulled at the same time?!))

2/13/2009 #96
Fox-Lover-Tori

[yeah. I didnt get laughing gas either, I got freezing though but my body is in shock so I have a high fever and I feel hot and cold at the same time.]

Xelos followed after. The room they were in now was full of ice and spikes were around a arena. there was no fence. the platform was pure ice. A giant ice-blue bird came down and fired a ice beam at the trio.

[shadow articuno xD]

2/13/2009 #97
horrorjunkie666

Summer's hands blazed and she let go of Caleb. "Fire and ice never mix."

2/13/2009 #98
Fox-Lover-Tori

[Any guesses on the next room? ^_^]

Xelos nodded "Summer, you can take care of this right?"

2/13/2009 #99
horrorjunkie666

((Um ... earth? Water? Lightening?))

"If you take care of my puppy."

2/13/2009 #100
Fox-Lover-Tori

[Sorry. I passed out from eeling so bad...my fever sky-rocketred _]

He's no longer a puppy but yes. I promise." Xelos nodded.

[Yep. Lightening, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres ^^]

2/13/2009 #101
Sexymarine

((Damn, I threw up the other night))

"So what are we doing exactly and what's with puppies?"

2/13/2009 #102
horrorjunkie666

((Yeek, y'all had a bad night ...))

Summer shook her head. "He's still my puppy."

2/14/2009 #103
Imagination 5

"Jet!" screamed Yelena. "Jet!"

Rose sent multicoloured light at the swooping bird.

2/14/2009 #104
horrorjunkie666

Philip stepped back, staying out of the way.

2/14/2009 #105
Fox-Lover-Tori

[[xD I HAD to bring back Jet xD]

Jet was completely unconcious with multiple burns markng his entire being.

The moltres was hit and let out a cry as it spiraled down into the arena, dmashing into it. The arena started to shake and woibble, sending lava droplets everywhere. The moltres got up aftrt s moment and sent a fire ball at Rose.

"Whatever! Just take care of it!" Xelos seethed.

2/14/2009 . Edited 2/14/2009 #106
Sexymarine

Guant shot at the bird some more with his arm gun.

2/14/2009 #107
horrorjunkie666

Summer sighed, sending a stream of fire at the bord. "Keep moving!"

2/14/2009 #108
Fox-Lover-Tori

[I want to give leaf or Seri a metal eye for some reason XD [if you watch nmaruto, or if you just look up Deidara I want one of 'em to have something like that XD]

Xelos nodded "Alright Caleb! Let's move!"

Articuno was hit and was sent flying into a ice wall but soon recovered and charged at Summer.

2/14/2009 #109
horrorjunkie666

((That's alright.))

Caleb nodded, runnign after him.

Summer thre a fireball at the bird and ran to the opposite wall.

2/14/2009 #110
Fox-Lover-Tori

[I passed out earlier. I was awake at 5 a.m in the morning, stayed up til 7 then passed out to 1 this aftrnoon XD]

Surpridingly the next room was empty, though it was covered in dirt and wasteland. There was no sign of a third bird "....aleb, something's wrong, what do you think?" he turned to the man-witch. [xD]

The articuno did a barrel roll [Do a barrel roll! XDXD] to the right and continued firing ice beams at Summer.

2/14/2009 #111
horrorjunkie666

((That does not sound fun ...))

Caleb shook his head. "I can't think straight ..."

Summer blinked. "The bird's a fighter pilot ..." She threw up a defense wall.

2/14/2009 #112
Fox-Lover-Tori

[I blame the shock of getting two rteeth pulled cuz my doc said said that your body can act strangely to having teeth pulled XD]

Xelos looked around "....what....is that....Leaf?"

Infront of the duo, Leaf appeared from the shadows. Her appearence had changed though, her hair was now dark olive green and in a long pony tail that went down her back. The pink flower in her hair was now a dark pink and held her ponyttail like a scrunchie, her white dress was now black and for some reason she was wearing a strange grey and dark greenb/blue contraption on her head which covered her left eye [More Twilight Princess parodies! She's stealing Midna's thunder xD]

Articuno hovered infront of Summer and then lowered it's head and charged towards Summer, trying to break through Summer's defenss using skull bash.

2/14/2009 . Edited 2/14/2009 #113
horrorjunkie666

Caleb paused. "Leaf? Leaf, what happened, where's Seri?" He started to walk forward.

Summer skidded back. "I'm not loosing my only chance to get my puppy back to a bird!" she hissed through gritted teeth, increasing the force of her magic.

((I'd blame that too ... pain does funny things to one's head.))

2/14/2009 . Edited 2/14/2009 #114
Fox-Lover-Tori

Leaf smirked "I am not Leaf. i am Shemini. and the one you call Seri is....busy getting.....fixed you may say." 'Shemini' chuckled darkly.

Xelos grabbed caleb's arm "Don't go near her, something's wrong here."

Articuno kept pushing forward, not giving up.

[Yeah....I dont like pain....pain is ebil xD]

2/14/2009 . Edited 2/14/2009 #115
horrorjunkie666

Caleb tried to pull away. "Leaf, I need to get to Seri. I need to help her, let me past!"

Summer sighed, breaking the shield and running.

((Thst it is.))

2/14/2009 . Edited 2/14/2009 #116
Fox-Lover-Tori

[Mhm, for some reason I can imagine Summer attacking Leaf even though it'll mean Hell will break loose XD]

"No. he prophecy must be reliazed for my Lord to be brung to the world from the Scatter dimension."

Xelos kept a grip on Caleb "Your planing on bringing Giratina~my father, into the world?"

Shemini chuckled "You are correct darkrai."

Articuno smashed into the wall, leaving the door to the next room un-guarded as the ic bird was knmocked unconcious from smashing it's head into the wall.

2/14/2009 . Edited 2/14/2009 #117
horrorjunkie666

((She probably will.))

Caleb continued to struggle. "I need to get to her! Leaf, don't do this to me!"

2/14/2009 #118
Fox-Lover-Tori

seri suddenly appeared, her dark green hair was now even darker with black streaks, a dark blue flower held her hair up as the same thing on Leaf's head was on her as well but covering Seri's right eyes. the celebi'motph wawearing a dark blue/navy shirt with a black trench coat wwith grey jeans. "Hello sister, Shermini."

"Hello Serebii." Shemini replied "This boy wishes to speak to you." she pointed coldly at caleb. serebii looked at Caleb "Speak."

2/14/2009 #119
horrorjunkie666

Caleb blinked. "Seri ... What happened?"

2/14/2009 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Imagination 5 horrorjunkie666, Fox-Lover-Tori
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member