Fantasy RPG
Come in and play as anything! Simple rules and a lot of fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Sexymarine

An island nation with three major cities and tons of farm land and towns. They have little to no magic but are highly advanced.

Taris- Capital city built in the geographic center of the the country. Also home of the military academy

Crye- Scientific center home of many universities and also home of the countries last atom bomb

Rivet- A industrial hub the city is split east and west by a river. The east side is used for factories while the west is housing.

(There is a small section known as the bad lands where the first atom bomb was dropped creating Nuclear fallout.)

Important people.

General Roy Dustin- Commander of the Alastreian military

Francis Edmund- King

John Thatcher- Chairman of the Public House (congress)

The People of Alastrei have a distain for the following.

Magic users (any word such as scum filth wretch etc..)

Cross races (half breeds, freaks)

Elves- (tree lovers)

Do to a war which they had against several mainlanders.

3/12/2009 . Edited 3/25/2009 #1
Sexymarine

The three humans stumbled from the portal looking around. "wow nothing seems to have changed." Said Grif looking around. Guant crouched.

"Maybe the weapons or whatever haven't hit here yet or if we're lucky they did and your military won." Said Rin.

"Doubt it, if we'd fought a battle here you'd know it." Suddenly they heard a low boom out in the distance. "That was artillary, we should get moving."

3/12/2009 . Edited 3/12/2009 #2
Imagination 5

Rowan looked at the group as she stepped from the shadows. "What now?" she asked.

3/13/2009 #3
Sexymarine

They all turned around, Guant stepped forward. "I'm guessing you plan on using the weapon, or whatever its called here to?"

3/13/2009 . Edited 3/13/2009 #4
Imagination 5

Rowan giggled, bringing her hand to her mouth. "You just don't get it, do you?"

3/13/2009 . Edited 3/13/2009 #5
Sexymarine

"I'm not sure what's to get." Said Guant cooly.

3/13/2009 #6
Imagination 5

"The weapons aren't simply guns and tanks to be used by we humans. They are sentient. Alive."

3/13/2009 . Edited 3/13/2009 #7
Sexymarine

"I'm guessing thats what our troops are fighting not far off." He said as another artillary barrage sounded off in the distance.

3/13/2009 #8
Imagination 5

Rowan shook her head. "That is my army. Let me show you what the weakest of the Weapons looks like."

An illusion of a blue, shark like creature with wings of glimmering white, fifty feet tall, rose into the air from nothingness.

3/13/2009 #9
Sexymarine

Guant looked at it eyes widening slightly.

"If that's what we're up against who knows what'll happen." Whispered Grif, "they may even use the bomb."

-------------

((Not far off))

"FULL RETREAT FULL RETREAT!!!" The remainder of soldiers began to flee, men jumped from their tanks and began to flee from their trenches. A few helicopter like aircraft attempt to hold off the weapons but were knocked out of the sky exploding as they crashed into abonded tanks.

3/13/2009 . Edited 3/13/2009 #10
Imagination 5

"And there are so many, each more powerful than the Sapphire Weapon illusion you saw. More than ten."

Deep beneath the sea, ice cracked, the Sapphire Weapon's eyes opening as it broke free of the ice, wings spreading as it took flight into the sky, its mouth opened as it roared, the sapphire on its chest gleaming.

The Sapphire Weapon lunged, its tail breaking tanks as it swished and bit.

3/13/2009 #11
Sexymarine

"How many more?"

------------------

The soldiers began to regroup at the bottom of a steep grassy hill. They wore long olive drab trench coat over which they wore chest protecters and shoulder pads. Their helmets covered the entire back of their head and many of them wore gas masks. "When those things come in rang we launch a counter assault we will have air and mortar support." Said an officer from a tan hatch. They heard the weapon approaching then they charged over the hill firing everything they had tanks stayed at the top shelling while infantry knelt in font firing. At the base of the hill civilians were fleeing their homes as a final line of infantry herded them along.

3/13/2009 . Edited 3/13/2009 #12
Imagination 5

Rowan smiled, waved, and vanished without answering.

A burst of white hot energy flew from the Sapphire Weapon's open mouth and flew towards the soldiers and civilians.

3/13/2009 #13
Sexymarine

Tanks burst into flame and began to roll backwards down the hill. Soldiers did their best to shield the civilians from the white hot flame but were brunt to crisps. The remaining tanks fired at the weapon simaltainusly.

------------------

The three started off in the direction of the battle.

3/13/2009 #14
Imagination 5

A shield of blue light formed around the sapphire weapon, and it seemed to smile as beams of blue light surged at the soldiers.

Rowan appeared in Crye.

3/13/2009 #15
Sexymarine

The remainder of troops dissapated into ash.

------

A scientist looked up in surrprise. "Who are you?"

3/13/2009 #16
Imagination 5

Rowan responded by lunging with her knife at the man's stomach.

The Weapon flew out and towards the King's area.

3/13/2009 #17
Sexymarine

(The capital is in Taris but dats cool)

Heavy mounted turrets began to fire at the weapon thousands of bullets and rpg shells went flying toward it.

------------

A guard saw the scientist get stabbed, he drew his weapon and shot at her.

3/13/2009 . Edited 3/13/2009 #18
Imagination 5

(Whoops.)

The Weapon's shield remained up as it pulsed a blue wave of energy at the turrets, breaking them.

Rowan sidestepped, and dozens of black hounds jumped into the room, lunging at the soldiers and scientists.

3/13/2009 #19
Sexymarine

Soldiers began to evacuate the capital buidling and get people into the under ground safe centers.

-------

Some of the guards managed to kill most of the hounds two soldiers and five scientists were ripped apart before the hounds were dispatched.

3/13/2009 #20
Alexron-Meckinzie

[do you guys mind if i join with Achellis and Rider]]

3/14/2009 #21
Sexymarine

((Sure I guess so))

3/14/2009 #22
Alexron-Meckinzie

Achilles drove up to three individuals, driving from the opposite direction of the mini war. "I reccomend you guys don't go there. There are 75 foot monsters causing havoc."

3/14/2009 #23
Sexymarine

"And that's why we're heading in that direction." Said Guant.

3/15/2009 #24
Alexron-Meckinzie

"Well just warning you it takes helluva lot of ammunition i took one down with rider, fun, but i need money and no one is paying me to kill em'." Achilles looked at The three and winked.

3/15/2009 #25
Sexymarine

"Doubt you can do much." Said Guant, "Come on," he said to the other two. "Let's find the base camp maybe they have some kinda plan."

3/16/2009 #26
Imagination 5

Rowan killed the remainder of guards and searched for the bomb.

The Sapphire Weapon blasted at Taris' taller buildings.

3/16/2009 #27
Sexymarine

People fled their homes as the monster attacked the city. Two helicopter like aircraft came up behind it and began to fire at it with missiles and machine guns.

3/16/2009 #28
Alexron-Meckinzie

"Rider i want you to find out anything you can about those monster. anatomy scans, who controlls them and how." Achilles sighed, "ah hell, guys wait up im gonna join ya." he said as he ran towards the three.

3/16/2009 #29
Sexymarine

"Alright, there should be some kind of command post around here." Said Grif.

3/16/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Imagination 5 horrorjunkie666, Fox-Lover-Tori
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member